• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - Nashville @ Shiloh

Started by beach bum, November 16, 2018, 09:35:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

polksalet

Last week mena got roughing the holder.

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 23, 2018, 09:26:07 pm
Found a new way to mess up. Rough the snapper on a FG. Rough night for the Scrappers
The referees are trying their best to keep it close

Lanny

quicksand

OrangeCrush.

Nashville's bad offense finally caught up to them. Defense did all it could to carry the team this far.  Can't run because the O line doesn't block. Can't throw because the QB isn't accurate.

richboy

Lanny

quicksand

OrangeCrush.

And the center hasn't had a good snap all night. If you don't block at least snap it good.

SCRAPYARD

Congrats to the Saints! good luck the rest of the way.

quicksand

Bigbossman

Quote from: richboy on November 23, 2018, 09:40:00 pm
How's does sc dline look?
shut down Nashville run game for the most part.

Lanny

quicksand

sportsguy80

JoeWho

This one will break my heart.   I was hoping for a Nashville and Arkadelphia rematch.  Arkadelphia going to need to get the offense working better.  The Saints seem to be really good.

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: sportsguy80 on November 23, 2018, 09:53:00 pm
Still playing
This could be the longest football game in Arkansas athletic history

quicksand

Bigbossman

quicksand

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Bigbossman

Congratulations to the saints. Good win, long ride home for Nashville. 

richboy

Quote from: Bigbossman on November 23, 2018, 09:50:34 pm
shut down Nashville run game for the most part.
wow, how does the secondary look?

OrangeCrush.

Shiloh defense was pretty good. Tough front 7. Their offense was too much heave and hope. I don't know if that's normal or not. Nashville's offense never gave the team a chance. But if Arkadelphia's offense can run the ball then Arkadelphia'a defense should be able to hold Shiloh down.

CoachRH

Quote from: CoachRH on November 23, 2018, 04:20:12 pm
One thing for sure!  We will see how soft the 4A-1 is tonight!
;D
Yes 4A-1 is down this year!

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 23, 2018, 10:11:48 pm
Shiloh defense was pretty good. Tough front 7. Their offense was too much heave and hope. I don't know if that's normal or not. Nashville's offense never gave the team a chance. But if Arkadelphia's offense can run the ball then Arkadelphia'a defense should be able to hold Shiloh down.
Unfortunately the offense is too much heave and hope.  In my humble opinion, our receivers make our quarterback play look better than it really is

CoachRH

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on November 23, 2018, 10:22:47 pm
Unfortunately the offense is too much heave and hope.  In my humble opinion, our receivers make our quarterback play look better than it really is
If your talking about the 4-5 plays we ran back to back to back then I disagree.
WR has to come back and make that play and if he doesn't he's got to draw th3 penalty. Half of those plays were pass interference as the defender never played the ball!

Bigbossman

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 23, 2018, 09:38:33 pm
Nashville's bad offense finally caught up to them. Defense did all it could to carry the team this far.  Can't run because the O line doesn't block. Can't throw because the QB isn't accurate.
pretty much it in a nutshell. 

$aintMaximu$

Congrats on your season Scrappers!  It was a good game and the biggest challenge for us by far from the 4A.  Your players were disciplined and showed excellent sportsmanship. As did the coaching staff and fans. The player prayer before the game is genuine and not what some made it out to be. Sorry for the loss that was mentioned before the game.  Have a safe drive home !!!

sportsguy80

Quote from: Bigbossman on November 23, 2018, 10:40:02 pm
pretty much it in a nutshell.
I think someone mentioned it earlier but I've never remember a Nashville team with an o-line and d-line that small. They were still tough but they couldn't control the line of scrimmage like their teams in the past.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: sportsguy80 on November 23, 2018, 10:55:43 pm
I think someone mentioned it earlier but I've never remember a Nashville team with an o-line and d-line that small. They were still tough but they couldn't control the line of scrimmage like their teams in the past.

I thought the O line did a great job pass blocking. The d line pretty much shut the run down. They seemed very fast to me

Saints1845

I'd like to tip my hat to Nashville, as another poster said, best game we've seen out of a 4A team this season. Safe journey home guys! Hope we see you again nest year. Nashville is a hard playing team and a class act! Great job boys, I see why they call you the Scrappers!

Saints1845

November 23, 2018, 11:04:44 pm #182 Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 12:20:04 am by tmdowell
Quote from: quicksand on November 23, 2018, 09:57:43 pm
How many INT's for SC?
**Corrected
Don't recall any in the 1st half, but I think it was3 in the 2nd half, Micah Button had 1, Hunter Mason had 1 and Jaden Henry had 1.

$aintMaximu$

polksalet

A much different animal is coming to roughing the snapper field next week.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: polksalet on November 23, 2018, 11:48:53 pm
A much different animal is coming to roughing the snapper field next week.

Roughing the snapper was pretty smart. It ended up costing us 3 points...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas