• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which conference is the toughest?

Started by baseball13, November 12, 2018, 08:35:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslim03

Hey pick go watch a basketball game Friday or come watch gator football like I told you earlier this season.

who-knew

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 24, 2018, 12:37:46 am
Hey pick go watch a basketball game Friday or come watch gator football like I told you earlier this season.
He will probably be in Hazen supporting the 6

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 12:30:22 am
Looks like yall bout blew it tonight on a 3 seed at home.  Your ride ends friday. Its j.c. and hazens to lose

Typical Pick!! Amazing to me how many people on here that have NO CLASS!

Old Scrapper

The 2017 State Champs are still in it, so I give the nod to their conference until they get knocked off.

Eslim03

As far as the topic that is being discussed reguardless of next weeks games I think it is fare to say yes the 7 is the toughest. Half the teams left is from the brothers of the south, just west of the most dominant conference year in and year out.

Monsta

8-2A is definitely the SEC of high school football, minus Pc

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Monsta on November 24, 2018, 06:57:57 am
8-2A is definitely the SEC of high school football, minus Pc

And Hampton. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 24, 2018, 12:37:46 am

No need in driving that far to watch a game I'm certain of the outcome. You will see first hand next week. If I'm wrong, I will be on here to admit it. You do the same. J.c. is on a different level than all the rest of us. Crap they had 51 kids last night.

And you do understand des arc nor hazen needed o.t. to beat Earle, right?

Good luck, you are gonna need it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 24, 2018, 07:13:09 am #58 Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 07:56:19 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
On the real though. Take away j.c. ( I know you cant), and it's the 6 and 7 as a whole. But j.c. is on a different level, their conference, not so much.

Monsta

Jc is like ultra instinct and Everybody else like Like Super Sayian God ( Dragon Ball Z Quote )

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 24, 2018, 12:48:29 am
Typical Pick!! Amazing to me how many people on here that have NO CLASS!

When did being honest become "having no class"? Typical person of todays world, cannot handle the truth regardless!  ❄❄

Dragon I

You would think they'd be happy just not being the 4 or the 5.  I mean, someone has to be third, it might as well be them.

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 07:58:11 am
When did being honest become "having no class"? Typical person of todays world, cannot handle the truth regardless!  ❄❄

LOL, I can handle the truth, I have no issue with you believing that JC will win this game! My "Class" comment was just referring to the way that you said it. If you just simply get on here and say what you said in your above post in why that you believe they would win then I'm ok with it. Maybe I'm getting a little too defensive but I'm just like you I have kids playing in that game and I don't won't to hear we "CAN'T" win. Just like you got defensive when people this week insinuated the same thing when referring to the DA & JC game. We believe that we have a chance. However, we are also not idiots either! The fans know, the coaches know and the kids certainly know that if we come out flat with no intensity like we have for the last two weeks it's going to be a VERY LONG night next Friday night.

On a different note. What happened in the the DA & JC game? You guys have a lot of penalties? Have several turnovers? Injuries? I just didn't expect that kind of score.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 24, 2018, 08:53:24 am
LOL, I can handle the truth, I have no issue with you believing that JC will win this game! My "Class" comment was just referring to the way that you said it. If you just simply get on here and say what you said in your above post in why that you believe they would win then I'm ok with it. Maybe I'm getting a little too defensive but I'm just like you I have kids playing in that game and I don't won't to hear we "CAN'T" win. Just like you got defensive when people this week insinuated the same thing when referring to the DA & JC game. We believe that we have a chance. However, we are also not idiots either! The fans know, the coaches know and the kids certainly know that if we come out flat with no intensity like we have for the last two weeks it's going to be a VERY LONG night next Friday night.

On a different note. What happened in the the DA & JC game? You guys have a lot of penalties? Have several turnovers? Injuries? I just didn't expect that kind of score.

I don't recall getting defensive, but if you say so.

we had 4 or 5 turnovers in the first half and they took advantage of that, cant do that against a bad team, much less a great one. we got our tails kicked.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 09:09:44 am

we had 4 or 5 turnovers in the first half and they took advantage of that, cant do that against a bad team, much less a great one. we got our tails kicked.
JC had a good night DA a bad one. End of story......

GatorBall

November 24, 2018, 10:05:50 am #65 Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 10:12:05 am by GatorBall
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 09:09:44 am

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2018, 01:58:48 pm
Yea cause j.c. got that bye this week.

Not that it matters but looks like to me you were getting a little defensive about someone acting as if JC had a bye this last Friday night but whatever.

Still watching the game but looks to me like you guys were moving the ball pretty good on JC but just kept shooting yourself in the foot and they had some VERY big plays! In the first half I don't know if they ever got the ball on their side of the field.

amehr36

Was that one kid ok?? One of those turnovers was caused by quite the hit.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: amehr36 on November 24, 2018, 10:06:37 am
Was that one kid ok?? One of those turnovers was caused by quite the hit.

Have not heard yet. they did take him to the e.r., thanks for asking, when I hear something, I will post it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 24, 2018, 10:05:50 am
Not that it matters but looks like to me you were getting a little defensive about someone acting as if JC had a bye this last Friday night but whatever.

Still watching the game but looks to me like you guys were moving the ball pretty good on JC but just kept shooting yourself in the foot and they had some VERY big plays! In the first half I don't know if they ever got the ball on their side of the field.

joking is not getting defensive. but its all good.

Hawgpilot

Pick, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on a potential Hazen/JC matchup.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hawgpilot on November 24, 2018, 11:51:10 am
Pick, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on a potential Hazen/JC matchup.

MAN!!! im hoping to see that on the fast track at W.M.S., thank it will be a good one.

j.c. has the size and numbers advantage, but i think hazen has the speed advantage.

if any one can beat j.c. i think its hazen and vice versa.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas