• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc @ Mountain Pine rnd 2

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, November 09, 2018, 11:02:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

we just finished up practice in about 2'' of snow. school got out at 12 today for snow day

baseball13

I wish they let me off of work for a snow day.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 14, 2018, 02:07:39 pm
I wish they let me off of work for a snow day.

I hear ya, im sitting here looking out the windows at snow covered cars and no customers, just making facebook live videos.

baseball13

Im sitting here looking at the snow falling doing nothing but waiting on customers. I have had 2 all day since 7

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 14, 2018, 02:54:16 pm
Im sitting here looking at the snow falling doing nothing but waiting on customers. I have had 2 all day since 7

all the customers ive had have been on the phone.

N2DEEP

I played my last high school game in  the snow vs Bauxite. Coldest dang game ever, changed my socks and shoes at half time to warm up my feet. I hope the field is in good condition, weather temp should be ok for Friday.

Jawalpole

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 14, 2018, 06:30:12 pm
I played my last high school game in  the snow vs Bauxite. Coldest dang game ever, changed my socks and shoes at half time to warm up my feet. I hope the field is in good condition, weather temp should be ok for Friday.
the game has been moved to Fountain Lake

Hornetsfan02

Pick_DA_EAGLES

GAME DAY! the weather is GREAT!

EAGLE PRIDE!!!!!!

tigerblood

Dang straight pick DA eagle! Im happier than my cousin when me and my other cousin got a divorce. Ive been watching Judge Judy all morning trying to get my mind right. May give my good buddy Randy Rainwater a call around 4 today. Gotta crack a few nattys before then...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tigerblood on November 16, 2018, 09:20:21 am
Dang straight pick DA eagle! Im happier than my cousin when me and my other cousin got a divorce. Ive been watching Judge Judy all morning trying to get my mind right. May give my good buddy Randy Rainwater a call around 4 today. Gotta crack a few nattys before then...

I gotta get closer to fountain lake, so I can pop open a few while listening to you and randy.

Sonofasonofasailor

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Paperman

Old Scrapper

who-knew

Congrats Des Arc, the 6 with the sweep tonight

Jawalpole

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 16, 2018, 11:25:37 pm #67 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 11:31:09 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
I'm guessing the Mountain Pine coaches are not so cocky now. You should have left this game in the mud. That way we may not have scored 49 on ya. M.p. did not stop des arc one time. Scored every possession except the victory formation at the end.

On another note #15 is a nice r.b.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

How did mountain Pine beat magnet Cove?  Cove looked better to me.

N2DEEP

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2018, 11:37:21 pm
How did mountain Pine beat magnet Cove?  Cove looked better to me.

We had multiple turnovers, especially like vs DA one right before half time that led to a score, then we could not guard the jump ball pass with our CB's. Our game versus was the closest to playing a full game that MC had all year. Congrats to DA, I though MP would have had more for ya, but it looks like you took their will.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: N2DEEP on November 17, 2018, 07:56:09 am
We had multiple turnovers, especially like vs DA one right before half time that led to a score, then we could not guard the jump ball pass with our CB's. Our game versus was the closest to playing a full game that MC had all year. Congrats to DA, I though MP would have had more for ya, but it looks like you took their will.

Cove got our attention.

Pines jump balls were null. And they had no answer for our passing or running. Our QB had his best game of his career.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc had 435 yds of offense, 342 ground and pound and 93 air strike.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas