• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH @Dumas 2nd RD

Started by dhen, November 09, 2018, 09:36:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhen

dhen

Sports Guru

Cougars take this one 36-35 in a hard core game

Crispyfried

Helena playing well but guess what so is Dumas. Always tough to beat a team twice but this team is capable. I'll take the Cats by 14.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Being back on real grass might slow down the Cougars. It's hard to beat a team twice in a year. Think Dumas can get it done though

Crispyfried

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 09, 2018, 10:25:40 pm
Being back on real grass might slow down the Cougars. It's hard to beat a team twice in a year. Think Dumas can get it done though

Not only grass but tore up grass. Field is nasty and I don't see much improvement in a week. Gonna be a slippery affair.

ea cat

November 09, 2018, 10:29:46 pm #6 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:37:21 pm by ea cat
It will be played on mudgrass. New turf developed only in the Delta. I see a Roller in the near future.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Dumas always keeps their grass a little long and deep which helps during rainy weeks. Even though it's seems bad, the grass being cut like that probably looks good after the rain today. Now y'all need some sun, y'all always have the wind.

ea cat

Definitely need lots of sunshine.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: lzgull on November 09, 2018, 10:24:57 pm
Helena playing well but guess what so is Dumas. Always tough to beat a team twice but this team is capable. I'll take the Cats by 14.

why does everyone say that? Statistically it is no harder to beat a team twice in a year than it is once.

BigRiverviewGuy

What a game we have here, I see many similarities between these teams, very very athletic, qb´s can run all over the field, but I don´t see the cougars beating a solid dumas team at home, 27-23 cats!

MoChedda

It should be a great game and both team are playing at a high level right now but I think my Cougars will win by 8. 36-28

dhen

I think this is the game of the week. It's going to be who wants it more. Hopefully my COUGARS can get the win !!

bulldoghistorian

Something has to give here
Dumas is undefeated at home
HWH is undefeated on the road

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on November 12, 2018, 11:26:24 am
Definitely need lots of sunshine.
Going to get a lot or North wind the next two days. That will help.

CoachRH

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on November 12, 2018, 04:36:15 pm
Something has to give here
Dumas is undefeated at home
HWH is undefeated on the road
Exciting  :)

ea cat

Anybody know someone with a helicopter?  That would do it.

ea cat

Only 4A Playoff game played on natural grass this week. Well grass, water, snow, mud.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

How much snow did Dumas get?

ea cat

nomorewhining

Quote from: dhen on November 12, 2018, 04:31:39 pm
I think this is the game of the week. It's going to be who wants it more. Hopefully my COUGARS can get the win !!

What if they want it equally?

Jimbo Morphis

ea cat

RabAlumni

I've got Dumas in this one by 6, then they go on to represent the top bracket in the State Championship game.  I know, far fetch, but I really like what they are doing down there!

sportsguy80

Could be a very physical game. I hear that Dumas has some talented linemen who are getting some next level looks. Whoever comes out on top will have definitely earned it.

ea cat

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I don't know who wins this game. Going to say good luck to both teams and safe travels to HWH. Go 8 4A! Represent!

rollTide_10

No chance that Dumas beats HWH, Dumas had 4 To, Helena's offense gets going along side with that NASTY D line and LB, its over with.!
HWH with the upset 28-10.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: rollTide_10 on November 16, 2018, 02:18:05 pm
No chance that Dumas beats HWH, Dumas had 4 To, Helena's offense gets going along side with that NASTY D line and LB, its over with.!
If there is no chance how would it be an upset?

Big Fan

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on November 16, 2018, 02:55:55 pm
....then it comes down to heart.
Never listen to 70's music anymore.

cjohn1995

November 16, 2018, 07:49:12 pm #31 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:52:27 pm by cjohn1995
Looks like Dumas will be the only 8-4A team standing after tonight. Goodluck the rest of the way.

Sports Guru

Best game of the conference tonight. To bad it was 2 conference opponents

cjohn1995

November 16, 2018, 09:12:45 pm #33 Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:15:06 pm by cjohn1995
Quote from: cjohn1995 on November 16, 2018, 07:49:12 pm
Looks like Dumas will be the only 8-4A team standing after tonight. Goodluck the rest of the way.
Looks like I spoke too soon. Cougars have come back to take the lead 30-26

Sports Guru

Wow what a game Cougars storm back to take a 30-26 lead this ain't over yet though

sportsguy80

I knew this was gonna be a good one

Coltfan2005

Sports Guru

Dumas scores to go back up 34-30.

3 minutes to go

Coltfan2005

what a game...but someone posted no way dumas can beat hwh, so I'm sure it's not over yet.

Coltfan2005

is dumas live streamed on video or radio?

Coltfan2005

SOMEBODY TELL US WHAT IS HAPPENING?

THE D.O.C

Sports Guru

Coltfan2005

Dumas wins? But they said it could never happen!! ::)

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Sports Guru

Gonna be interesting to see Dumas and Rivercrest matchup

Eaglefreak

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on November 16, 2018, 09:11:12 pm
Best game of the conference tonight. To bad it was 2 conference opponents
Yep no doubt the best game of the night.  I went to the Warren/Arkie slaughter.  Something told me to make that trip to Dtown.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: Eaglefreak on November 17, 2018, 08:46:06 am
Yep no doubt the best game of the night.  I went to the Warren/Arkie slaughter.  Something told me to make that trip to Dtown.
I did too, and as it turns out, I should have gone to Dumas lol!

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on November 16, 2018, 09:58:33 pm
Gonna be interesting to see Dumas and Rivercrest matchup
Yes sir. If Rivercrest was a close drive or if the game was in Dumas, I would go.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: rollTide_10 on November 16, 2018, 02:18:05 pm
Where you at today?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas