• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Bracket Prediction

Started by athletic supporter, November 04, 2018, 06:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

W5 Smackover
BYE.                          Smackover

3rd 4 Danville.                            Smackover
4th 2 Yellville-Summit    Danville
================================.   Osceola
W3 Osceola.               Osceola
5th 5 Fouke
                                                        Osceola
3rd 1 Mansfield
3rd 2 Melbourne.        Mansfield
=================================    Osceola
W6    Rison.              Rison
5th 3 Hoxie
                                                         Mayflower
2nd 4 Mayflower
5th 6 Pine Bluff Dollarway  Mayflower
=================================   Mayflower
2nd 1 Lamar.                 Atkins
4th 4 Atkins
                                                  Harding Academy
2nd 2 Harding Academy.  Harding Academy
4th 1 Greenland
                                                                           BOONEVILLE                                                                                                 
Bottom Bracket
W4 Glen Rose.                   Glen Rose
BYE
                                                         Glen Rose
3rd 5 Camden Harmony Grove
4th 6 Barton.                   Camden HG
===============================. Booneville
W1  Booneville.            Booneville
5th 4 Baptist Prep
                                                        Booneville
3rd 3 Walnut Ridge
3rd 6 Lake Village        Walnut Ridge
===============================   Booneville
W2 Clinton.                  Clinton
5th 1 Charleston
                                                Prescott
2nd 5 Prescott
5th 2 Mountain View     Prescott
==============================  Prescott
2nd 3 Newport.            Newport
4th 5  Centerpoint
                                                McGehee
2nd 6 McGehee
4th 3                           McGehee

athletic supporter

It's hard to read but I have Osceola and Booneville in the championship game with Booneville winning it all

Wildcats4

You got mayflower beating Rison @ Rison? That's not going to happen. ;D

1wildcat

Mayflower is gonna be on the receiving end of a serious beat-down in Rison.

doggieskoot2

Boy howdy, you really went out on a limb.  You picked the favorite in every single game. LOL

hootingowl

Those that are betting against rison obviously havent seen them yet. I dont see anyone beating them. They the real deal!!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: doggieskoot2 on November 05, 2018, 08:47:14 am
Boy howdy, you really went out on a limb.  You picked the favorite in every single game. LOL
Mayflower would not be the favorite over Rison at Rison.

bball14

I think Rison wins it all, not sure who makes it out of the other side of the Bracket to play them, but they definitely look legit.

athletic supporter

Quote from: doggieskoot2 on November 05, 2018, 08:47:14 am

I didn't realize Atkins is favored at Lamar

beach bum

Harding is going to lose to Greenland

elmerfudd

Quote from: bball14 on November 05, 2018, 01:16:06 pm
I think Rison wins it all, not sure who makes it out of the other side of the Bracket to play them, but they definitely look legit.

This speaks volumes to the value of your opinion.

imtie

imtie

Quote from: athletic supporter on November 05, 2018, 05:00:46 pm
I didn't realize Atkins is favored at Lamar
Not sure the noles will be favored in Smackover either

ISU7

Quote from: bball14 on November 05, 2018, 01:16:06 pm
If they can't stop a running qb who can take it to the house on any play they WILL NOT beat the Noles. 💯 Defense wins championships 💯

1wildcat

Quote from: ISU7 on November 05, 2018, 07:23:36 pm
If they can't stop a running qb who can take it to the house on any play they WILL NOT beat the Noles. 💯 Defense wins championships 💯
Well the Rison defense has allowed the fewest points of any team in the state this year regardless of classification.

elmerfudd

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 05, 2018, 07:35:30 pm
Well the Rison defense has allowed the fewest points of any team in the state this year regardless of classification.

With a D1 defensive athlete in a small classification, I would hope so.

Tristram Shandy

Rison feasts against the run.  Rison devourers against the run. Rison wins championships defending the run.  Rison is forever famished, and needs feeding.....

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 05, 2018, 07:23:36 pm
+1

ISU7

November 05, 2018, 09:20:57 pm #18 Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:30:46 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Tristram Shandy on November 05, 2018, 09:10:26 pm
Rison feasts against the run.  Rison devourers against the run. Rison wins championships defending the run.  Rison is forever famished, and needs feeding.....
Hope they are good against the pass The Noles have at least 6 players that can break a long one on every play. If you defend the pass their qb will scramble and make you pay. I can see the Noles coming out the top half of the brackets. Good luck too all the 3A playoffs teams from the defending 3A state champs

1wildcat

Quote from: ISU7 on November 05, 2018, 09:20:57 pm
Hope they are good against the pass The Noles have at least 6 players that can break a long one on every play. If you do fend the pass their qb will scramble and make you pay. I can see the Noles coming out the top half of the brackets. Good luck too all the 3A playoffs teams from the defending 3A state champs
Rison will be ready. All the noles have to do is get by Smackover. Good luck, I hope you make it.

1wildcat

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 05, 2018, 09:11:44 pm
+1
That running QB of yall's would get stuffed and never take it to the house. You just haven't seen a real defense yet.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 05, 2018, 10:26:51 pm
That running QB of yall's would get stuffed and never take it to the house. You just haven't seen a real defense yet.
Stuffed by what and who? How is smackover a "REAL DEFENSE " when they haven't played anyone but Prescott? Of course they will have a good defense when they haven't played anyone

panther07

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 06, 2018, 05:13:09 am
Stuffed by what and who? How is smackover a "REAL DEFENSE " when they haven't played anyone but Prescott? Of course they will have a good defense when they haven't played anyone

Smackover has played several good teams. A couple recent state champions. One with the best running qb in the state possibly.

Horse Shoe

Foreman, JC, and CHG are all good teams.

ISU7

Quote from: panther07 on November 06, 2018, 08:53:15 am
Smackover has played several good teams. A couple recent state champions. One with the best running qb in the state possibly.
I know two outstanding running quarterbacks right here in Mississippi county.💯

ISU7

Crest held Osceola to 14 pts Crest would probably make it back to the finals if they were still in 3A so I'm sure the Noles have face a very good defense.  Ask Mayflower and JC about Crest defense. 😂💯🏈💪

Horse Shoe

Quote from: ISU7 on November 06, 2018, 12:07:16 pm
But are they Mudders?

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 06, 2018, 12:07:16 pm
+1

RyanLR

I don't think anyone can stop Booneville right now. They're a little too strong after coming down from 4A.

bootsie84

Quote from: RyanLR on November 06, 2018, 12:52:54 pm
I don't think anyone can stop Booneville right now. They're a little too strong after coming down from 4A.

Rison.

Tristram Shandy

Bootsie84, ya know anything about Rison's tight-ends? They used to have an ol boy over there, Lord have mercy! He could catch anything. Back in the early 80s.  Tall fella as I recall

FootballFan00

Glen Rose will make it to state

hootingowl

Glen Rose will choke again this year....

Bearcatdad

November 06, 2018, 02:07:02 pm #33 Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 02:30:49 pm by Bearcatdad
Quote from: FootballFan00 on November 06, 2018, 01:35:55 pm
Glen Rose will make it to state
Anyone can buy a ticket and go watch the game.  Glen Rose won't be playing in it!!!

Bearcatdad

RabAlumni

The State Champion will either be Booneville or Newport....

1wildcat

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 05, 2018, 06:24:29 pm
This speaks volumes to the value of your opinion.
I guess you know who's gonna make it from the other side. But if you already know, that would mean it's rigged.
But honestly I really don't think you know either.

1wildcat

LOL, how in the world did you come up with Smackover? We were discussing Rison and Osceola.But I can see how you would be confused about defense since Osceola gave up almost as many points in one half of one game as Rison gave up over the entire year.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 06, 2018, 04:10:39 pm
LOL, how in the world did you come up with Smackover? We were discussing Rison and Osceola.But I can see how you would be confused about defense since Osceola gave up almost as many points in one half of one game as Rison gave up over the entire year.
It was just one game, Osceola won't let that happen again

elmerfudd

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 06, 2018, 03:59:07 pm
I guess you know who's gonna make it from the other side. But if you already know, that would mean it's rigged.
But honestly I really don't think you know either.

If you don't have a clue who the better teams are on the other side of the bracket, then how can you be so certain Rison will win state?? It's pretty clear, you don't know either.

1wildcat

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 06, 2018, 06:35:41 pm
If you don't have a clue who the better teams are on the other side of the bracket, then how can you be so certain Rison will win state?? It's pretty clear, you don't know either.
I'm sure everybody has there own ideas but nobody knows for sure. And I wasn't the one you made that comment to.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 06, 2018, 04:10:39 pm
Don't gloat until you play Newport.

1wildcat

blackandoldgold

My maternal grandparents lived for a long time just north of Newport @ Campbell Station. Haven't been there since around mid to late 60s when I was a kid.

I'm sure Newport has changed a lot since those days.

Good luck to you guys this week.

CoolBreeze

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 12:40:13 pm
Neither will Rison.
I guess you got the easy part out of the way, you said it!

athletic supporter

I have missed 4 games to this point. I had Osceola and Booneville in the finals

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 12:40:13 pm
Neither will Rison.
Rison did not make the finals either. So, my prediction is valid.

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 01, 2018, 10:43:44 pm
Rison did not make the finals either. So, my prediction is valid.
lol, I guess but they made it further than Newport.

ISU7

That defense wasn't in Osceola tonight I'm not gone say I told you so 👈

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas