• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rural-Wonderview girls

Started by SackAttack, November 01, 2018, 02:46:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Weiser

Wish I could please keep us posted!!!

SackAttack

Can't ever get service up there!!

bball2015

Wview SG 62 Rural Special 50 final

Motownsportsfan

SackAttack

Too tired tonight to give my expert synopsis on the game!! Dodged about 83 deer on the way home! Was totally slaloming there at one time! Doe Buck Doe Doe Buck Buck Possum! I'm tared!

Motownsportsfan

# 5 Beyers was really good. I think she had 32 points but the defense she plays makes a huge difference.

SackAttack

Sack wants to know why the boys game was so close! I was tard and didn't want to sit through the boys!! Knew the deer would be moving and shore enough!! Grabbed a popcorn for the ride home but most of it ended up in the floorbored! Does anybody up there even hunt!! Boys game details?? Any Ruraliens or Wondervillians on here??

NewToTheLake

Mr. sack maybe in the boys game  the  Daredevils of wonderview overlooked the mighty rebels. In your humble opinion what made the difference in the girls game? Talent? Coaching? Rural overlooking wonderview after the big win last week? Are both of these teams state title contenders or pretenders? Enlighten us with your knowledge.

Motownsportsfan

Coach Simon was in the house so maybe he brought a little Lady Devil magic with him. As far as the boys WV was up 15. Subbed 5 and the lead was cut to 6. WV boys do that a lot   Play 5 and sub 5. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it hurts.

SackAttack

Quote from: NewToTheLake on November 02, 2018, 12:54:48 pm
Mr. sack maybe in the boys game  the  Daredevils of wonderview overlooked the mighty rebels. In your humble opinion what made the difference in the girls game? Talent? Coaching? Rural overlooking wonderview after the big win last week? Are both of these teams state title contenders or pretenders? Enlighten us with your knowledge.
Well Richey Aureenema certainly had them ready to play! After my first bag of popcorn I simply decided that WV had been there and done that if you know what I mean! Second bag of popcorn caused me to miss much of the third quarter again if you know what I mean! After much relief I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the game! Plain and simple this appeared to be small taters for the Daredevillians and too big a stage for the Ruraliens!! Byers girl dang good Richey needs to Well you know what I mean!!

scrapdig

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on November 02, 2018, 01:34:31 pm
Coach Simon was in the house so maybe he brought a little Lady Devil magic with him. As far as the boys WV was up 15. Subbed 5 and the lead was cut to 6. WV boys do that a lot   Play 5 and sub 5. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it hurts.
Very dumb coaching IMO

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas