• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A Week 4

Started by athletic supporter, September 16, 2018, 03:51:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

Conference season begins. Good luck to ALL the teams. May everyone stay healthy!

Winners in BOLD:

Atkins @ Baptist Prep...The Red Devils begin conference play by clipping the Eagle's wings...38-6

Danville @ Mayflower...This will be the best team each team has faced to this point. The Eagles speed will be too much for the Little Johns...41-21

Glen Rose @ Two Rivers...The Beavers build a darn and drain the swamp. They can name their score...58-0

Game of the Week:

Jessieville @ Perryville...This game is for a playoff spot. I know it's the opening week of conference, but the loser is ALMOST already eliminated from the playoffs...29-20

HorseFeathers

Looks good...and agree on Perryville-Jessieville loser being eliminated from playoffs

CoolBreeze

Hard disagree with any of those predictions.

Coach Jones

Danville vs Mayflower would be my game of the week.  Should be a great HS game.

ESPNAnalyst44

I give Baptist prep a little bit more respect than 6 points. They will atleast hit the PAT

athletic supporter

Quote from: Coach Jones on September 17, 2018, 08:48:58 pm
Danville vs Mayflower would be my game of the week.  Should be a great HS game.

I ALMOST went that direction, but the fact that Jessieville vs. Perryville has playoff implications this early caused me to pick that one.

WarEagle10

Quote from: ESPNAnalyst44 on September 17, 2018, 09:11:12 pm
I give Baptist prep a little bit more respect than 6 points. They will atleast hit the PAT

Atkins should win.  Depth is a huge part of the game.  Especially at this level.   It will be closer than you think if BP is healthy and hitting on all cylinders. They've had 1 half this year where there they had all their players healthy, the first half of the first game.  Last week they had some key people out or they would have fared much better.  Again, Atkins should win, but the score will depend on if BP is healthy. 

athletic supporter

Quote from: WarEagle10 on September 19, 2018, 07:15:18 am
Atkins should win.  Depth is a huge part of the game.  Especially at this level.   It will be closer than you think if BP is healthy and hitting on all cylinders. They've had 1 half this year where there they had all their players healthy, the first half of the first game.  Last week they had some key people out or they would have fared much better.  Again, Atkins should win, but the score will depend on if BP is healthy. 

Atkins has given up 13 points so far this season. Unless Isaac McBride dresses out this week, BP PROBABLY won't score. I was being generous with them scoring on the 2nd team defense.

HorseFeathers

And it was some Mildcats that scored those 13 points 😉

athletic supporter

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 19, 2018, 01:03:07 pm
And it was some Mildcats that scored those 13 points 😉

Yes! Yes, it was!!! Very impressive! We might want to take them off the schedule since they scored on us  8) ::) :P

WarEagle10

Quote from: athletic supporter on September 19, 2018, 07:21:20 am
Atkins has given up 13 points so far this season. Unless Isaac McBride dresses out this week, BP PROBABLY won't score. I was being generous with them scoring on the 2nd team defense.

13-6 Atkins leading with 2:36 to go in the first QTR.  For the record, the BP TD was against Atkins first team defense.   🤔

athletic supporter

Quote from: WarEagle10 on September 21, 2018, 08:43:55 pm
13-6 Atkins leading with 2:36 to go in the first QTR.  For the record, the BP TD was against Atkins first team defense.   🤔

And in a deluge. The weather conditions mess up predictions. Btw, congrats on the 6

athletic supporter

Oops! Atkins scored more than I predicted

athletic supporter

Results:

Atkins 41 Baptist Prep 19...The Red Devils beat the Eagles then ride the Ark back to Pope County

Mayflower 40 Danville 21... This game ended with around 6 minutes left. I missed the score by 1 point.

Glen Rose 51 Two Rivers 0...In a literal swamp, the Beavers rolled the Gators. One more score and I would've nailed my prediction.

Jessieville 34 Perryville 16...The Lions made it almost impossible for the Mustangs to play in the postseason.

This week: 4-0
YTD: 19-3

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas