• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jc @ Strong

Started by Monsta, September 15, 2018, 08:13:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsta

I will give jc the win over the bulldogs only because of tradition and they program, jc 42 strong 32

eldofan

cuz

Junction better regroup this week if they want to start off with a win in district play. Conditioning is too late but special teams, defense, turnovers can be worked on. Get to work Dragons and start district off right.

WHITEchicken

The_Wesson_Blessin

Come on guys, I know we've been struggling....but do you really think we struggle with a 20 man Strong team?! Dragons by as many as they want...

THA TRUTH

Quote from: The_Wesson_Blessin on September 16, 2018, 10:20:34 pm
Come on guys, I know we've been struggling....but do you really think we struggle with a 20 man Strong team?! Dragons by as many as they want...

This team could definetly still state.... got people overreacting to losses to far better teams than what Jc will face the rest of the year

HG Hornet

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 16, 2018, 11:46:43 pm

This team could definetly still state.... got people overreacting to losses to far better teams than what Jc will face the rest of the year
I agree.  CHG started out last year 0-3 with losses to Smackover, Prescott, and Glen Rose, then made another conference run and wound up playing in the final four for the second consecutive season.  Don't give up on your Dragons yet...........when in #10 coming back?

thabeast428

September 17, 2018, 10:00:27 am #7 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:02:27 am by thabeast428
He is back... Our defense is what needs working on more than anything. Idk y Smith isnt the d-coordinator anymore.

AverageJo24

baseball13

JC by 35+ the clock will run the in 4th.

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

Strong wins a close one

bleudog

September 17, 2018, 04:51:39 pm #11 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 04:53:58 pm by bleudog
The folks in LaLaLand have it 41-17 Dragons.

A #7 vs #26

http://calpreps.com/2018/ratings/Arkansas_division.htm

bleudog

And here's Hooties:

JUNCTION CITY (38) at Strong: Junction City went down hard last week at Louisiana small school power Haynesville, 33-0. Strong netted 28 total yards, picked up two first downs (one by penalty) and did not cross the 50-yard line in a 53-0 loss to Class 3A Rison.

http://www.hootens.com/09-17-2018/class-2a-week-4-rankings-notes--picks/6433.html

THA TRUTH

September 17, 2018, 10:58:27 pm #13 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:55:16 pm by THA TRUTH
Quote from: thabeast428 on September 17, 2018, 10:00:27 am
He is back... Our defense is what needs working on more than anything. Idk y Smith isnt the d-coordinator anymore.

Run D is doing ok but the back end kills with the terrible tackling

cuz

Quote from: THA TRUTH on September 17, 2018, 10:58:27 pm

Run D isn't doing ok but the back end kills with the terrible tackling
I agree 100%, against Haynesville I saw 4-5 tackles with nothing but the hit.
Looked like the lost their arms or how to use them.....

highway79

no offense to strong but this is going to get really really really ugly and fast. Strong has one really good player that i can think of and thats it

Flobbito

JC gets back to winning with a decisive victory over Strong, 48-6.

bleudog

Monsta

Maybe this will the turning point for the dragon, they need it

bleudog

bleudog

September 21, 2018, 07:04:16 pm #20 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 07:06:10 pm by bleudog
Strong - 0
Junction - 6

10:51 left in the first

Dragons return the opening kickoff to the Strong 14 and score three plays later. Two point attempt fails.

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 14

7:08 left in the first

Dragons score on a two play drive after Strong fails to get a punt off on their first drive.

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 20

4:52 left in the first

Dragons hold on fourth and short then score on a one play 35 yard run.  Conversion fails.

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 28

3:03 left in the first

Dragons force sack/fumble and recover in the end zone.  Two point conversion pass successful.

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 28

end of the first

Ventman

The dragons needed this cupcake, the got blanked last week.

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 36

9:09 left the second

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 42

9:27 left the second

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 50

1:32  left the second

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 50

at the half

Ventman

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 57

left in the third

clean visitor uniforms in the game.

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 57

end of the third

bleudog

Strong - 0
Junction - 57

FINAL

Wilson

the rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated

cuz

Jc looked good tonight. Good job and a great way to start district. Valiant effort Stong keep on competing....

WHITEchicken

The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Haha good win jc

Wilson

Quote from: cuz on September 21, 2018, 09:18:08 pm
Jc looked good tonight. Good job and a great way to start district. Valiant effort Stong keep on competing....

the big lineman from Strong that picked up that fumble and brought it back to the JC 5 looked like he was gonna drag the entire JC team with him into the endzone  ;)

bleudog

EDNT post game photo and blurb:  CLICK HERE

Ppl_plz

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 17, 2018, 10:00:27 am

Smith is the defensive coordinator, but Jones wanted to run his defense this year  instead of the one JC/Smith has ran for years.

Monsta

September 22, 2018, 10:41:56 pm #40 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 10:49:50 pm by Monsta
Quote from: Ppl_plz on September 22, 2018, 04:46:23 pm
Smith is the defensive coordinator, but Jones wanted to run his defense this year  instead of the one JC/Smith has ran for years.
that's going to be the downfall of Jc, that defense has worked for years why change it if it working, like I jones but he that truly Over stepped his boundaries changing the defense and taking smith off the side line and putting him in the box, but who am I to talk, honestly at this rate wouldn't suprise me to see smith with a different team after his son graduate

bleudog

EDNT full post game article:  CLICK HERE

WHITEchicken

Overstepping? Pretty sure the Head Coach can do that since he is the Head Coach.

Monsta

I know that but it has to be some kind of boundaries and respect for your other coaches, honestly it's like saying his defense was not good enough without actually saying it

WHITEchicken

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas