• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2A Week 4

Started by Wildcatalumni21, September 14, 2018, 10:18:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Lavaca @ J.C. Westside- Most likely the battle for last place in the conference. Going with the Golden Arrows by 21

Hector @ Western Yell County- Wolverines seem much improved this year and if the Wildcats get complacent and unfocused they could be in for a good game. Don't think it'll happen though and got the Cats by 25

Game of the Week:
Hackett @ Magazine- Rattlers played Mt. Ida close for a half and the Hornets haven't been able to put it together yet so far this year. If Hackett can figure out something on defense then they should win, but the Rattlers won't go down easy. Should be a high scoring game and I'm gonna say comes down to which defense can force a turnover or big stop in the 4th. Gonna go with experience with Hester and his playmaking ability, Hornets by 2 36-34.

Mountainburg idle for 2nd consecutive week

Glad conference play is here and the real season begins! Good luck to all teams and hope for clean, injury free games.

Prouddragondad

Mtburg is playing at Marshall next week

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Prouddragondad on September 14, 2018, 10:25:33 pm
Mtburg is playing at Marshall next week
My apologies, schedule showed an open date. Be an easy W for the Dragons and a chance to work out some kinks

Hornet4ever

Just hoping we stay injury free and keep moving forward. We've lost to two quality teams in a reasonable fashion, nothing to hang our heads on. Conference is what really matters, time to get moving!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas