• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardy open week

Started by Lizard47, September 13, 2018, 07:07:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizard47

Time to get healthy and stay focused. We also have the added advantage of watching two conference foes play teams we already faced. Might provide some perspective......

x14113

It certainly open a chance to watch a game elsewhere.

The real question is...east, or west?

Lizard47

East is much much closer but the better game may be in the west. Hard to tell really, I can't figure a prediction on either one. Just anxious to see how they both turn out.

Lizard47

Pottsville should win a close one if they don't turn the ball over and play their keep away game. I think Ozark has what it takes but home field plays a big part in Chucktown. Should be a couple of really good games. That is if you can get over the fact that watching the Apache offense is like watching paint dry.

Gray lizard

Hey Lizard47 you have not heard Pottsville has worked in a RPO and spread option to open conference play.  I would not expect to see this week because they plan to keep it under wraps till the Dardanelle game.
I did see them install a new look that is not part of the Dead T in the JR high game last night.  Never thought I would see that.

Lizard47

Yeah, I'll believe that one when I see it, lol

Lizard47

At any rate I would not fear a dead T team's maiden attempt at the spread. Seems there would be a fight for the lone RB position and a lack of receiver personnel. Not to mention the complete overhaul of O line movement and tendencies. I feel that my leg is being pulled, lol

Gray lizard

September 14, 2018, 10:02:13 am #7 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 10:06:04 am by Gray lizard
The big thing for Dardanelle to worry about is the three Samoan brothers that moved into Pottsville.  They have 7 sons with 3 that are high school age now 3 in Jr high and the other younger.  I here some other family is due to be moving to the area before the end of the year.  They are opening a restaurant chain in Russellville. I never knew those guys got so big. I am really excited as the boys all play football.
The restaurant is called Aloha Poke'. Check it out if you doubt it.

Lizard47

Hopefully The Rock is their cousin and will finance a stadium upgrade with some higher and bigger visitor stands for the huge Dardanelle crowd.

Lizard47

Well Chuck squeaked past Ozark and PG shut Pottsville out. Gotta say I have high hopes for conference play. I know that Ozark is bound to be a close one down the line. Right now it's all about Pottsville next week, if they can't plug the holes, and get that offense kick started the Lizards are gonna roll.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas