• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Har-Ber @ Pine Bluff

Started by GuvHog, September 11, 2018, 12:20:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Do the Zebras get their first win of the season Friday night or do they go 0-2-1 in non-conference play?

I have the Zebras winning a close one. Thoughts??

zebrafan

Har-Ber is not as strong as years previous but still a solid game for the Zs..there QB got a concussion last week vs Russellville...that might play a big roll..Zs are little banged up at the moment..should be a close one Zenras by 2.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Har-Ber  28
zebras    17

zebras are down this year

zebrafan

September 11, 2018, 02:51:21 pm #3 Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 02:53:15 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on September 11, 2018, 02:38:16 pm
Har-Ber  28
zebras    17

zebras are down this year
Please explain how we are down?

zebradynasty

The Z's are about where I expected. I expected the offense to be a little more explosive.  The chapel game I was surprised by the lack of intensity and inconsistency at times we looked good then... I predict the team will be similar to last year that started slow and just got better as the season went. Last year our WR was a monster and had a great relationship with our QB. This year we need someone to step up I think the transfer from Chapel will be our go to WR but we have others that lack experience but have talent. Losing Stinson hurt us on both sides of the ball and he would have provided some experience and big plays on offense. I think having an open date the first week slowed us down some but we just need to play and get better. I expect a better performance Friday the key will be how well we perform at the line of scrimmage.  Whoever wins the battle at the line wins the game!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on September 11, 2018, 02:51:21 pm
Please explain how we are down?

Definition of down:
1 : toward or in a lower physical position
2 : in a direction that is the opposite of up (this is my favorite!)
3 : to a lesser degree, level, or rate
4 : to or in a lower or worse condition or status

Examples of DOWN in a Sentence:
The land slopes down to the sea.
This team is usually strong but this year they are somewhat down.
He knocked him down with one punch.
We watched the sun go down.

Hope this helps!  :)

zebrafan

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on September 11, 2018, 03:12:06 pm
Definition of down:
1 : toward or in a lower physical position
2 : in a direction that is the opposite of up (this is my favorite!)
3 : to a lesser degree, level, or rate
4 : to or in a lower or worse condition or status

Examples of DOWN in a Sentence:
The land slopes down to the sea.
This team is usually strong but this year they are somewhat down.
He knocked him down with one punch.
We watched the sun go down.

Hope this helps!  :)
Smh.

Lumberjackfan1978

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebrafan

September 12, 2018, 06:17:14 pm #9 Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:19:11 pm by zebrafan
Looks like we will be without our other safety and Wr and RB/WR this week. Hope the young ones in there play well.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: zebrafan on September 12, 2018, 06:17:14 pm
Looks like we will be without our other safety and Wr and RB/WR this week. Hope the young ones in there play well.

This is because your team has no depth and will be 2-8 this year. If you had good coaches your young talent would be progressed and ready to play.

zebrafan

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 13, 2018, 11:27:59 am

This is because your team has no depth and will be 2-8 this year. If you had good coaches your young talent would be progressed and ready to play.
That's good bait.

zebradynasty

zebrafan

RD™

Pine Bluff isn't down. Don't buy that for a minute.

urban legend2

They've gotten off to a slow start, which many kind of expected. Injuries have slowed them even more but I expect them to progressively round into form. This will be a pretty good gauge of where they're at. Gotta expand that offense more, though.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: zebrafan on September 13, 2018, 05:13:17 pm
😂 idk what to call it really.

its called their team is garbage and they wont do anything this year.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 09:12:29 am

Let's see how long your season last on FF.

Thatoneguy2

Hogman2018

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 12:29:50 pm

is that a threat.Zebra this guy is an IDIOT! Dont pay any attention to him! He needs to go back to his Basement!!

zebrafan

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 14, 2018, 09:12:29 am

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

zebradynasty

GuvHog

Tough night for the Zebras. Very rarely does a Pine Bluff team ever go winless in non-confrence play.

Final Score:

Har-Ber                      27

Pine Bluff                    12

urban legend2

Bolding has to find a way to generate more offense.

zebrafan

Quote from: urban legend2 on September 14, 2018, 09:53:56 pm
Bolding has to find a way to generate more offense.
No doubt, went away from the run game again.

zebradynasty

The offensive play calling has been a head scratcher in the games I've seen. It's like there is no strategy to attack a weakness the just call plays. Too many mistakes on offense penalties and missed assignments.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Crickets from the Pine Bluff faithful......................

GuvHog

Quote from: RD™ on September 13, 2018, 07:00:58 pm
Pine Bluff isn't down. Don't buy that for a minute.

I disagree, but to be honest coaching is most certainly not the problem. Bolding is a whale of a football coach.. The Zebras are really young this year and don't have the level of talent that they normally do. I look for the Head Coach and his staff to get things turned around a bit by season's end..

zebrafan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 18, 2018, 12:25:44 pm
I disagree, but to be honest coaching is most certainly not the problem. Bolding is a whale of a football coach.. The Zebras are really young this year and don't have the level of talent that they normally do. I look for the Head Coach and his staff to get things turned around a bit by season's end..
I disagree, we are hurt...5 starters out...two big time players on O and two big time players on D....young ones have filled the roll...still young though...long way to go yet...we will be ok!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on September 18, 2018, 01:28:53 pm
I disagree, we are hurt...5 starters out...two big time players on O and two big time players on D....young ones have filled the roll...still young though...long way to go yet...we will be ok!

WAIT A MINUTE HERE!  At the beginning of this post, I said that PB was done this year, and you said "EXPLAIN HOW WE ARE DOWN".  In which i gave you the definition of "down".  Now, after your loss, YOU start telling us how your team is down.   Ironic wouldn't you say?

zebrafan

Look at him fishing!!! 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🤗😘

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: zebrafan on September 19, 2018, 12:33:59 pm
Look at him fishing!!! 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🤗😘

Are the Zebra's down or are you just making excuses?

zebrafan

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

zebrafan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas