• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A Predictions--Week 3

Started by CoolBreeze, September 11, 2018, 12:16:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

September 11, 2018, 12:16:00 pm Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:18:11 pm by CoolBreeze
Who will win this week? What do you think?

Here are my predictions:

Cedar Ridge at Midland

Clinton at Central Arkansas Christian

Heber Springs at Harding Academy--tough call since HS is 0-2, but they played a strong Clinton team close and have the series edge on the Wildcats, who are still struggling to eliminate the mistakes that kept the first game with Highland close and cost them dearly in the loss to Bald Knob.

Quitman at Marshall--Each team has been involved in two blowouts with opposite results. They will maintain their perfect records for another week.

Cave City at Melbourne Bearkatz should have little trouble extending the Cavemen's losing streak over two seasons to thirteen games.

Mountain View at Harrisburg

Western Yell County at Rosebud--Yet another loss for the hapless Ramblers.

Yellville-Summit at Berryville

Gridiron63

I agree. I think midland will give Cedar Ridge more trouble than usual but if Cedar Ridge can keep the ball off the ground they should win easily. Cedar Ridge appears to have a big physical line. Their Dline is anchored by a senior and a sophomore. their tall receiver has struggled thus far if not wide open. While covered he hasn't made any big plays but he has potential to. Cedar Ridge showed bursts of speed on the edge against Harrisburg. I pick the Timberwolfs in this one.

CoolBreeze

I felt fairly confident of the predictions in my previous post until I checked Hootens later. All my picks agreed with his, so I must have done something wrong.

DogCatcher

Probably how I would go too, with the biggest chance to be wrong as Heber and Harrisburg.

RzrbackDad

When was the last time Yellville beat Berryville?   1991?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: RzrbackDad on September 13, 2018, 12:56:12 pm
When was the last time Yellville beat Berryville?   1991?
According to FF, Y-S defeated Berryville 21-20 in 2010

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas