• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs McCrory

Started by mr.gametime, September 09, 2018, 10:15:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Tigerpride37

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Depends on which McCrory team shows up, as to how large the victory margin will be.

MomaLion

I'm gonna say that Clarendon shocks everyone by 2 😁

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 09, 2018, 10:29:20 am
Depends on which McCrory team shows up, as to how large the victory margin will be.

They have 2 teams?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Mactown on Top

Cheek

Quote from: bigworm on September 09, 2018, 03:20:50 pm
They have 2 teams?

No Worm,  I think he is referring to the team we beat and the team that beat them.

Mactown on Top

Noticed DA removed their YouTube video

bigworm

Quote from: Cheek on September 09, 2018, 05:15:16 pm
No Worm,  I think he is referring to the team we beat and the team that beat them.

Kind of what i was thinking considering they have played 2 games.

MC 32
Lions 20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on September 09, 2018, 08:35:03 pm

MC 32
Lions 20

Well yall would be wrong, I heard there was discussion of moving some of the 9th graders up, and that would make the good team, better. Their jr high is big and fast and physical. Lots of players on that team that would start or play major roles on the sr team.

Mactown on Top

They won't move them up til their season is over

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on September 09, 2018, 08:35:03 pm

MC 32
Lions 20

Honestly, i'd be very happy with this score lol...so long as nobody gets injured.

da greatest bigbaby

Lions84

purpleswag

McCrory is already up 3 scores

Lions84

big E

Lions84

Woodruff Electric will be at the game to fix the scoreboard.

brown2010

MomaLion

mccrory#1

brown2010

MomaLion

Alright,  you're excused this time. Have fun.

big E

Hey brown dont step in another hole and mess up your other leg.  Jags by 38. Just so big stupid can make another excuse as to why they got skull drug again.

da greatest bigbaby

September 14, 2018, 04:49:26 pm #25 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:52:10 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Big e are yaw still play'n @ Brinkley tonite i didn't see a thread lol just wondering you seem soo concerned bout the lions an jags if they show up an gone play we may pull a upset  an you said jags by 38 pts  or 45-7 they wish lol they only scored 20 on England an 30 on Des arc we whip'd both those teams last year lion's 28-21 if we can last all 4 are speed is the difference good matchup tonite an  yaw barely whip'd Marvell last week just by 2 td's lol you might wanna concentrate on yaw Brinkley score   just like the jr lion's last nite whip'n Des arc that athletic ability an speed gonna surface sooner or later

Mactown on Top

Why you keep talking about last year? Both of those teams are different from last year especially DA

da greatest bigbaby

Noo their not Des arc would be 2-0 maybe lose to 4a bald knob 1st game are you new lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 14, 2018, 07:11:21 pm
Noo their not Des arc would be 2-0 maybe lose to 4a bald knob 1st game are you new lol

The team that Clarendon beat last year is in no comparison to the team that started last year or this years team. Hang your hat on beating a terrible  des arc team last year and enjoy it. But it was nothing to be proud of.

da greatest bigbaby

Mac what's the score an pick I noo yaw wanna redeem yourself yaw got 7 weeks lol

MomaLion

Halftime
Lions 7
McCrory 12
Lions get the ball after half

mr.gametime

If McCrory would have played like this last week..
Des Arc would have won by 30

da greatest bigbaby

Whatever I told you guys it's a lion world + 38 jags big e plzz lol 12-7 jags  I'm sure our speed an quickness is given the jags fits we may pull it off go lion's lol

mr.gametime

Its 26-7 now...sorry big baby

mr.gametime

mr.gametime

Sloppy Win by the Jaguars but we will take it.....the Lions definitely has alot of team speed.... the only thing that's keeping them from being a legit conference Contender right now is the little things such as unforced errors, turnovers and fundamentals...

MomaLion

We flat out shot ourselves in the foot. 2 crucial errors that led to McCrory TDs. We have to learn to shake it off and keep going. It also didn't help having Tyrus break his arm and dislocate his shoulder early on.
If we clean up mistakes we'll be fine. Congrats to McCrory.

da greatest bigbaby

Yess moma we had our chance's an it didn't help that our star player Tyrus Thomas went down he will be back tho he is a jr  if we could've just held em from that last TD an score'd on ours it would be tied 27-27  I hate we didnt get 2 whip England they got drum'd 35-0 mineral springs o well got Brinkley nxt wk 1st conference game soo were good they got a whip'n coming @ home @ the lion's den I don't think they will be able to stop us an  I told big e we needed football contact not a bunch of running around play'n flag ball then running outta bounds lol

bdubyab60

mr.gametime

Quote from: MomaLion on September 14, 2018, 11:31:46 pm
We flat out shot ourselves in the foot. 2 crucial errors that led to McCrory TDs. We have to learn to shake it off and keep going. It also didn't help having Tyrus break his arm and dislocate his shoulder early on.

Pray he has a speedy recovery...McCrory starting running back didnt

mr.gametime

Quote from: MomaLion on September 14, 2018, 11:31:46 pm

Pray he has a speedy recovery didn't know his arm broke....McCrory starting running back didnt play none the 2nd half...will probably sit out next week's game too....seemed like a ankle injury

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 15, 2018, 12:55:54 am
Yess moma we had our chance's an it didn't help that our star player Tyrus Thomas went down he will be back tho he is a jr  if we could've just held em from that last TD an score'd on ours it would be tied 27-27  I hate we didnt get 2 whip England they got drum'd 35-0 mineral springs o well got Brinkley nxt wk 1st conference game soo were good they got a whip'n coming @ home @ the lion's den I don't think they will be able to stop us an  I told big e we needed football contact not a bunch of running around play'n flag ball then running outta bounds lol

its called the spread stupid , you spread them out get your athletes in space, something yall couldn't do because your qb was always on his back because our linebackers and d-ends were giving you some football contact loser.

da greatest bigbaby

Sounds like 7 on 7 summer flag noo contact ball stuff big e lol but anywhoo show it to 3a guys  rison , Barton, an mcgehee lol were the 2a-6 pound an ground yaw better tough up lol you guys barely beat Brinkley last nite were  gonna pound their behinds by 40 again  lol an the next time you dream of them guys  whip'n us the mighty lion's  by 40 points you better wake up an apologise lol if we would've had a little more depth last nite it wouldve been a different story got wind'd in the 3rd

FoxandHound34

September 15, 2018, 10:08:43 am #43 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:22:16 am by FoxandHound34
Big baby why don't you do us all a favor and take those red colored glasses off. P-W barely beat Brinkley you say, but they gave u a butt whooping a few weeks ago. McCrory beat you last night fair and square no excuses. One more thing, Clarendon won't win a thing in hoops this year just like always beat up on Carlisle, Hazen and teams like that you pump your chest until y'all play the big boys like Earle who send u home packing every season

MomaLion

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 15, 2018, 02:53:29 am
Pray he has a speedy recovery didn't know his arm broke....McCrory starting running back didnt play none the 2nd half...will probably sit out next week's game too....seemed like a ankle injury
Prayers for him.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 15, 2018, 05:22:30 am
its called the spread stupid , you spread them out get your athletes in space, something yall couldn't do because your qb was always on his back because our linebackers and d-ends were giving you some football contact loser.
He's a first year QB and isn't comfortable adjusting yet. I doubt it was all defensive pressure.

MomaLion

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2018, 10:08:43 am
Big baby why don't you do us all a favor and take those red colored glasses off. P-W barely beat Brinkley you say, but they gave u a butt whooping a few weeks ago. McCrory beat you last night fair and square no excuses. One more thing, Clarendon won't win a thing in hoops this year just like always beat up on Carlisle, Haven and teams like that you pump your chest until y'all play the big boys like Earle who send u home packing every season
Lol you're funny.

FoxandHound34

Nothing funny about it, it's the truth and you know it

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

September 15, 2018, 11:57:14 am #49 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:50:33 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Fox we were expecting  a tough grudge match with Palestine some good old fashion football wasn't prepared for the 7 on 7 ball don't have the numbers to prepare either lol an our dB's didn't play their in hoops lol an as far as Earle hoops were the only team to give the defend'n state champs a game post season lost by 4 an were  the 1st team 2 whip then undefeated 28-0 marked tree  WCC ,Sloan then had 2 turn around an try an whip Earle same week where u been fox did u miss post season play  we play the hand were dealt I didn't ask the triple a 2 schedule us abundant life ,Lisa academy an Palestine , Carlisle ect  last year lol  bring on east Poinsett , marked tree, Earle  ect an your silly if you think their gonna stop us 6'6 Malik 6'4 rod 6'0 Bonner it's gonna be a dunk contest between Malik an Rodd all nite lol o an we whip'd the 3a hoop champs mcgehee an 7a little rock central yaw are welcome to call an schedule us or we will call yaw like bay we would never shy away from good competition

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas