• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eldo vs Camden Fairview

Started by 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT, August 28, 2018, 09:43:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

What does CFV have this year? 

Youngsta71701

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on August 28, 2018, 09:43:38 pm
What does CFV have this year?
Our first game against Eldorado usually lets me know how we're going to be that year. If nothing else we have a lot of speed. As we do in most years. It's all about being creative for us. If we line up and try to come straight at Eldorado we will get the breaks beat off us. But if we're aggressive and wide open we will have a chance against anybody.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

When CFV has beaten us in the past, it's because they utilized that speed out in space.  CFV always scares us.  Rivalry game.  And CFV always has the speed to hang.  Should be good

PA Dad

Eldorado played well against Conway.  If CFV can win this game or even keep it competitive it will tell us a lot about their prospects this year.

scrapman

About time for CV to be relevant again after several sub.500 seasons. Lots of talent and speed there along with the best OL in the state. We will see.

Rida4Life

Quote from: scrapman on August 30, 2018, 07:19:17 am
About time for CV to be relevant again after several sub.500 seasons. Lots of talent and speed there along with the best OL in the state. We will see.

Dont know about the best OL in the state.  He's highly recruited... but that is based on potential.  When I've watched him on film I've seen a guy that could dominate an entire side of the field but often doesn't.  If he decides to turn his motor on he could be scary good.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 30, 2018, 09:50:07 am
Dont know about the best OL in the state.  He's highly recruited... but that is based on potential.  When I've watched him on film I've seen a guy that could dominate an entire side of the field but often doesn't.  If he decides to turn his motor on he could be scary good.
+1, has to have that mindset to dominate on every play not just some plays.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on August 29, 2018, 02:08:16 pm
When CFV has beaten us in the past, it's because they utilized that speed out in space.  CFV always scares us.  Rivalry game.  And CFV always has the speed to hang.  Should be good
Eldorado's size always scares me. Where y'all be getting them big ole boyz from lol?

#1 Hog fan

Camden dug their own grave tonight they were in scoring position 3 times in the red zone and fumbled the ball

spongebob

Quote from: PA Dad on August 29, 2018, 09:38:09 pm
Eldorado played well against Conway.  If CFV can win this game or even keep it competitive it will tell us a lot about their prospects this year.
They won't beat many teams this year playing like they did last night.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on August 31, 2018, 09:18:21 am
Eldorado's size always scares me. Where y'all be getting them big ole boyz from lol?

Those are the ones from JC that actually live in Arkansas

Youngsta71701

Quote from: #1 Hog fan on August 31, 2018, 11:32:18 pm
Camden dug their own grave tonight they were in scoring position 3 times in the red zone and fumbled the ball
And either 5 or 6 turnovers total. Can't win at any level doing that.

#1 Hog fan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 06, 2018, 06:47:12 am
And either 5 or 6 turnovers total. Can't win at any level doing that.
Exactly

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas