• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley vs corning

Started by Razorback2222, August 28, 2018, 10:54:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback2222

Thoughts and does the streak end?????

Tigerpride37

August 28, 2018, 05:35:48 pm #1 Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 05:38:05 pm by Tigerpride37
Corning looking to end the streak . Brinkley looking to turn things around after going 1-9 last year. This game could go either way . Going with the tigers by 7

DogCatcher

I'm going to say the streak ends.

WorkOrder

sportsfreak12

Bobcats will win by at least 10 and break the 32 game losing streak.

Coach95

Missco

sportsfreak12

And the streak continues!  0-33   Looks like it is going to be another long year in Bobcat land.

Missco

What in the world were they thinking. All I got to say. Corning used to be decent under Don Campbell.

Lions84

KOJACK

I've got Corning ending the streak this week against Rector.

sportsfreak12

I will take Corning by a TD this week.  Does anyone know the record for the most consecutive losses by a team in the state of Arkansas?  Corning's streak is at 0-33.

Missco

bigchief72455

sportsfreak12

Lost 15-14.  Had a couple of questionable calls in the last 3 mins.  that really hurt.  A fumble recovery that Corning recovered and then refs. changed the call and gave it back to Rector.  Then after Corning scores, they had to go for 2 to win and they got bad call on that play as well.  Quarterback was still driving toward goal line and they blew whistle dead.  Unfortunate, but they have a good shot next week against EPC at home.  I think this is the game where the streak ends.  And it will end soon.

slowntheMUD

Who on their schedule can they beat? EPC? Dont believe it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas