• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 1 of the season

Started by tmycjy, August 25, 2018, 12:49:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

August 25, 2018, 12:49:13 pm Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 09:56:31 am by tmycjy
Tmycjy pick for week 1

5-A EAST

Wynne 26  :) ( Wynne kick off there season with a win move to 1-0 on the year will Wynne win this game only time will tell for sure)
Marion 19 :( ( Marion kick off the season with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Batesville 34 :) (0-1 Batesville lost last week to LR Christian 37-0 this week they take on Jonesboro and win move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game or lose like last week only time will tell for sure)
Jonesboro 28 :( ( Jonesboro kick off there season with a lost to batesville move to 0-1 on the year will Jonesboro win only time will tell for sure)

Blytheville 24 :( ( Blytheville kickoff the season with there rival Osceola and lose to move them to 0-1 on the year will Blytheville beat there rivals only time will tell for sure)
Osceola 27 ;) ( Osceola kickoff the season with a win over there rivals move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Forrest city  :-\ ( 0-1FC lost last week to star city 27-26 this week FC has there open week )

Green county tech 21  :-\ (  1-0 GCT won last week over Westside 53-52 this week GCT this week thay take on brookland and lose to move to 1-1 on the year will they prove me wrong and move to 2-0 on the year only time will tell for sure)
Brookland 35 :)  (0-1 brookland lost last week to Riverview 20-14 this week they get back on the winning track by beat GCT move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Nettleton 35  ;) ( 1-0 Nettleton won last week over Gosnell 14-6 this week they win again over Pocahontas move to 2-0 on the year will they have another big season like last year only time will tell for sure)
Pocahontas 24  :( ( Pocahontas kickoff there season with a lost to Nettleton move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Paragould 6  ??? (last year Paragould JR High team won conference tittle for the first time in 30 year will they help the high school team I say not this year Paragould kickoff there season with a lost to Rivercrest move to 0-1 on the year will they have a big season only time will tell for sure)
Rivercrest 44  ;D ( Rivercrest kickoff the season with a win over Paragould move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

valley view 35  :D (1-0 VV won last week over highland 35-12 this week they take on bald knob and win to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they have a big season again only time will tell for sure)
Bald Knob 12  :-X ( Bald knob kickoff there season with a lost to VV move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A CENTRAL

Little Rock Christian 55  8)  ( 1-0 LRC won a big game last week over Batesville 37-0 this week they go on cruse control with a easy win over Viloina move to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Vilonia 14  :-\ (Vilonia kickoff the season with a lost to LRC move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

LR Fair 26  :( ( LRF kickoff there season with a lost to LR Hall move to 0-1 on the year will they win a game this year only time will tell for sure)
LR Hall 27  ;) ( LRH kickoff the season with a win over LRF move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR Parkview 22  :-X (LRP kickoff the season with a tough team and a tough lost to Springdale move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Springdale 42  :D (1-0 springdale won last week over Pulaski Robinson 48-28 this week they take on LRP and win again to move to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Maumelle 27  :o (Maumelle kickoff the season with lost to 4-A power pea Ridge move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Pea Ridge 28  8) (0-1 Pea Ridge lost last week to Harrison 45-14 this week they get back on the winning track by beating Maumelle move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Watson Chapel 35  :) (0-1 WC lost last week to 4-A power Nashville 28-22 this week they get back on the winning track by beating Monticello move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Monticello 7  :'( ( Monticello kickoff there season with a lost to WC move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

White Hall 21  :-\  (WH kickoff there season with a lost to Dumas move to 0-1 on the year will they win this year only time will tell for sure)
Dumas 31  8) ( dumas kickoff there season with a win over WH move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy  :-*  (1-0 P.A. won last week over Harber 50-14 this week they have there open week do to 0 week )

Beebe  :-X (0-1 beebe lost last week to Greenbrier 29-14 this week they have there open week do to 0 week )

5-A SOUTH

Camden Fairview 17   :-\ (CF Kickoff there season with a lost to El Dorado move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
El Dorado 28    :-* (0-1 El Dorado lost a wild on last week to Conway 48-41 in ot this week they get back on the winning track by beating CF move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

De Queen 7  :-X (0-1 De Queen lost last week to Mena 28-14 this week the play there navber to the south in Ashdown move to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Ashdown 38  ;) ( 0-1 Ashdown lost last week to Hamburg 10-7 this week they get back on the winning track with a win over De Queen move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Hope 8  :(  (hope kickoff there season with there rival Nashville and loses to start 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Nashville 49  ;D ( 1-0 Nashville won last week over WC 28-22 this week they take on there rivals hope and win again move to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Hot Springs 19      :( (HS kickoff there season with a lost to FL move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Fountain Lake 28   :) (FL kickoff there season with a win over HS move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

HS Lakseside 24    ::) (HSLS kickoff the season with a lost to LH move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Lake Hamilton 31  ;D ( LH kickoff the season with a win over HSLS move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Magnoila 34  ;D (1-0 Magnolia won last week over McGehee 27-16 this week they take on Crossett and win again to move to a shocking  2-0 mark will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Crossett 20  ??? ( Crossett kickoff the season with a lost to Magnolia move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Texarkana 35      ;D (1-0 Texarkana won last week over Shiloh 54-38 this week they win again over a texas School move to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
TX-liberty Eylau 19  :-\ ( don't know anything on this team)

LR McClellan  ::) (1-0 LRMC won last week over PB Dollaway 55-0 this week they have there open week do to 0 week)

5-A WEST

Alma 34  :D ( Alma Kickoff the season with the battle of the bone with Van buren and win to move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Van Buren 21 (VB kickoff the season with the battle of the bone with Alma and lose to move there season to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Clarksville 48  ;D ( 0-1 Clarksville lost last week to Booneville 30-0 this week they get back on the winning track by beating Paris move to 1-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Paris 21  >:( ( 0-1 Paris lost last week to Perryville 26-19 this week they take on Clarksville and loses to move to 0-2 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Farmington 14  :(      (Farmington kickoff there season with there rivals PG and lose to move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Prairie Grove 35  :-*  ( PG kickoff there season with there rivals Farmington and win to start out 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Greenbrier  ::) ( 1-0 Greenbrier won last week over beebe 29-14 this week Greenbrier has there open week do to 0 week )

Harrison 38  :D (1-0 Harrison won last week over pea Ridge 45-14 this week Harrison take on there Rivals MH and win again to move there season to 2-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Mountain Home 10  ??? ( MH kickoff there season with there rival Harrison and loses to move there season to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Huntsville 35  :o ( Huntsville Kickoff the season with a win over Gentry move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Gentry 28  :( (0-1 Gentry lost last week to 38-12 to Dardanelle this week they take on Huntsville and lose again to move there season to 0-2 on the year will they win only time will tell for sure)

Morrilton 34  ;D ( 0-1 Morrilton lost last week to searcy after there QB got hurt what I heard 46-26 this week they take on there rivals Russellville and win to move to 1-1 on the year the question is here with the QB hurt do they still win or lose only time will tell for sure )
Russellville 17  :( (Russellville kickoff there season with there rival Morrilton and loses to move there season to 0-1 on the year with the QB Hurt for Morrilton could they win this now only time will tell for sure)

Viloina 14  :-X ( same as Central )
LR Christian 55  :) (Same as Central )

this is my pick for week 1 of the year so good luck to all team this week

here is my record for each week   

0 week 10-5
for a season total of 10-5

so good luck to all team this week on the season

The_Pioneer

Colt

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 25, 2018, 03:00:28 pm
There's no way we beat Jonesboro.
I'll second that. I'm sure LRCA has a great D, but it takes points to beat the Canes. And a goose egg on opening night says they won't do much vs Jonesboro. Jonesboro by 3+ scores.

WTD

I know the Marion/Wynne game usually goes to the team with home field advantage but Wynne is no where near close to where they've been the past three years. Marion wins by 2 scores.

ricepig

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 25, 2018, 03:00:28 pm
There's no way we beat Jonesboro.

Don't sell yourself short, Jonesboro starts a sophomore QB, RB is injured again, and who knows if they can stop anyone this year??

tmycjy

PA Dad

tmycjy, you are very good with your picks and I'm usually wrong when I disagree with you. But, here I go.

I think Wynne and Batesville both lose.  I think Maumelle wins.

tmycjy

Quote from: PA Dad on August 26, 2018, 06:23:40 pm
tmycjy, you are very good with your picks and I’m usually wrong when I disagree with you. But, here I go.

I think Wynne and Batesville both lose.  I think Maumelle wins.

only time will tell for sure lol lol lol lol lol

tmycjy

tmycjy

GhostofRosswoodCC

Dumas will not Beat White Hall   and Batesville will not beat Jonesboro

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: WTD on August 25, 2018, 06:23:18 pm
I know the Marion/Wynne game usually goes to the team with home field advantage but Wynne is no where near close to where they've been the past three years. Marion wins by 2 scores.
It will be more like 3 or 4 scores.......

NWA Hawg

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on August 28, 2018, 08:54:56 am
Dumas will not Beat White Hall   and Batesville will not beat Jonesboro

Only time will tell.....

tmycjy

tmycjy

Redwolves8526

Marion and Jonesboro both losing this week? Wow

tmycjy

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in week 1 17-9 for a season total of 27-14

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas