• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle Boys BB Coach

Started by birddawg1986, July 04, 2018, 06:40:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogg

You're right, I was polishing them and trying to type at the same time.

Pit Bull

October 25, 2018, 08:34:02 pm #51 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:49:35 pm by Pit Bull
Quote from: WhatDoIKnow20 on October 25, 2018, 04:22:55 pm
You'd think with as many titles that y'all have bought, that you could spell the word.

Hold up! You're crossing the line Trick Boy, Earle earned every title that we've got hitch! Now if you mad at Coal Meal Ticket talk that ish to his face coward instead of being a hitch on a website talking crap about a man's bread and butter, be a man you snake as hitch. Can't stand you type mo's! Those kids earned those titles, all of them, those are Earle kids and we will kick yo mo as if we ever ever dig you out of that hitch as hiding behind a computer looking mo...

Pit Bull

October 25, 2018, 08:46:05 pm #52 Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:50:41 pm by Pit Bull
Coward, you should be real proud, on here mad at another man's success! Every word that you have typed reminds me of ole hating as jealous as female acting trashcan garbage hitch! I bet you won't say that ish to Coach Meal Tickets face cause he would kick yo mo as and I'd help him coward. What you fail to realize is that Coach Meal Ticket is the People's Choice! That's all that matter, the Chain in the Low End Park will handle the rest ole hitch as hating as jealous as mo.

Dogg

I forgot about that Pit, Earle had several options for a coach. Some recently retired legends and some that were current head coaches. The Earle faithful wanted Miller because of what he has done for over a decade in Earle. The dog pound is loaded and will be loaded for a long time. Earle boys will loose some games this year maybe 5 or 6 like we do all the time but come tourney time Earle turns into a totally different animal. Miller has been a huge part of Earle's success

Pit Bull

Dogg he's just a jealous as hating as coward as Wannabe as. How is that everybody knows that Earle BBall is a solid program but this coward wants to criticize a man that paid his dues for years doing the jobs that keep the program going but never getting the glory or credit and he finally gets a shot to lead and this coward hops out here hating. Get the fruit cup out of here!!!! We rolling with Coach Meal Ticket til the the duration. Hitch

WhatDoIKnow20

I never said anything about Miller, just started that in the past things have been sketchy and coincidental. Earle has always had a tremendous amount of athletes that show up right at state tournament and dominate most teams. Earle always has 10 guys that can play whereas most teams they play only have 1-3. Depth helps, I'm just saying the ways in which that depth was found and grouped together is sketchy. 

WhatDoIKnow20

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 25, 2018, 09:53:07 pm
Dogg he's just a jealous as hating as coward as Wannabe as. How is that everybody knows that Earle BBall is a solid program but this coward wants to criticize a man that paid his dues for years doing the jobs that keep the program going but never getting the glory or credit and he finally gets a shot to lead and this coward hops out here hating. Get the fruit cup out of here!!!! We rolling with Coach Meal Ticket til the the duration. Hitch

I'm not even going to try and decipher the wording of your statements. I have no problem with someone paying their dues and getting a shot. If he's the man for the job then congratulations. Have no ill will towards the man, have had many conversations with him over the years and respect him. I simply believe that Earle is the high school equivalent of a 1 and done. Some kids are always there throughout the years, but there are always 'legal' transfers every year that make a difference.

Dogg

you ignorant retarded moron!! In one post you're talking about the man and the next you've had many conversations with him and say you like him. COWARD

Dogg

In the last 10 years name me a one and done that played for Earle

Pit Bull

Quote from: WhatDoIKnow20 on October 25, 2018, 10:05:27 pm
I never said anything about Miller, just started that in the past things have been sketchy and coincidental. Earle has always had a tremendous amount of athletes that show up right at state tournament and dominate most teams. Earle always has 10 guys that can play whereas most teams they play only have 1-3. Depth helps, I'm just saying the ways in which that depth was found and grouped together is sketchy.

We have a Inner City League for k-6 where volunteer coaches from former Bulldog Championship Teams and others that played ball come back and develop the talent at early age in BBall, Sketch that hitch as Mo! Everyone around here knows about EYAA, we develop all of our talent and mentoring instead of daddy ball fathers that hand select certain privilege kids to travel around to money racket tournaments trying to give a edge to specifically their child while we are in the kennel developing 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th man depth squads! Right now we've got a group in the kennel that will be more dominant than any Bulldog Squad has ever been in girls and boys Basketball. Sketch that Hitch!

Pit Bull

Our core talent is always homegrown and the way the kennel looks, if you're mad 😡 now you're about to have a stroke when you see Lil AI in a few years! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pit Bull

So there won't be any 1 hit wonders, we are here to stay, we aren't going anywhere, we will always be right chere 15 deep with talent girls and boys, pushing you all to the limit and making it difficult. Plus we've got the Chain!

Brian G

Well here we are with some behavior I got to deal with.

At least one here is now a spectator.

Come on people, do better.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas