• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A South Regional @ Monticello

Started by ~WPS~, February 17, 2018, 08:33:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

Spurfan

Billie Blue

Spurfan

AirWarren

Bulldog92

Billie Blue

Lady Billies 27
Lady Panthers 26
Halftime

Billie Blue

Monticello 53
Ashdown  51
Final
Lady Billies on to the championship tomorrow

AirWarren

AirWarren

LJ06

Warren 70
Dumas 36

FINAL

Warren vs Bauxite for championship

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on February 23, 2018, 07:36:18 pm
Warren 70
Dumas 36

FINAL

Warren vs Bauxite for championship
My gosh.

Welp, house divided went to warren last night against Robinson.

Here is hoping Warren gut punches the Mrs. Alma mater :)

AirWarren

Billie Blue

Star City 57
Lady Lumberjacks 28
Final
Star City vs Monticello for the girls Championship

STUNNA

Talent wise what warren did doesn't surprise me...

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on February 23, 2018, 08:49:54 pm
Talent wise what warren did doesn't surprise me...

Getting hot at the right time?

STUNNA

Quote from: AirWarren on February 23, 2018, 09:16:54 pm
Getting hot at the right time?

A lot of people thought warren was a top 5 team to start the season for a reason!

Billie Blue

AirWarren

Let's go jacks!!!! Get that regional title!

CTEPirateFan

Warren girls take 3rd and Ashdown 4th

Dumas boys take 3rd and Ashdown 4th

AirWarren

x14113

Ozark v Warren, Round 1 Girls.

Should be a good one.

(Remember 11/17/17...)

AirWarren

Quote from: ajhop on February 24, 2018, 04:30:51 pm
I hope Bauxite's coaches pride dont cost these boys a regional

Meaning.....?

Billie Blue

Lady Billies 18
Lady Bulldogs 14
Halftime

NEA Razorback olfan

AirWarren

Keep us updated. Let us know when the warren boys start.

Greatdane6

February 24, 2018, 08:10:57 pm #76 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 08:48:11 pm by Greatdane6
Quote from: ajhop on February 24, 2018, 07:59:18 pm
any update on game?
Monticello 47
Star City 45

Girls State
1.Monticello
2.Star City
3.Warren
4.Ashdown

AirWarren

Greatdane6

Greatdane6

Greatdane6

Billie Blue

AirWarren

Bauxite wins.

Congrats to the miners!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ajhop on February 24, 2018, 07:58:24 pm
One of our best shooters, Our best off ball defender, and he plays big in big games(was a starter). Coach dont play him cuz of some personal issues with his father.

Then maybe father should quit posting.

Greatdane6

sizzlet2455

Quote from: Oldman on February 24, 2018, 09:18:08 pm
Then maybe father should quit posting.
Rumor has it, it's because he's disrespectful. Apple must not fall far from the tree.

sizzlet2455

February 25, 2018, 12:24:19 pm #86 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 12:34:42 pm by sizzlet2455
Quote from: ajhop on February 25, 2018, 10:36:08 am
Happy for Bauxite. But Warren maybe knew what they was doin.
Losing might of been best thing.
Now we got go thru Westside,Southside, To get to Baptist in Championship
I think Warren tanked.
You might wanna lay off the sauce and seek help! Calling out another team accusing them of tanking and suggesting Bauxite boys didn't "Win" is highly disrespectful! And your definition of best is different (obviously) from everyone else's definition of "best"!! The best won that game last night and the night before that and the night before that! Leave this coach and team alone!!!

miamiskeeter

Y'all might want to lay off the "so-called" father in question & teach your kids not to call the other team racial slurs the entire game. They did it last year when we played them & did it again last night! The "n" word has no place in this world! But apparently it's ok in some people's eyes! UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Bbal789

I think Warren tanked.

I didn't know Baptist was already in the championship

Bbal789

I think Warren tanked.

Also Warren was playing Bauxite at the same time that Southside was playing Baptist. How did they know Southside was going to beat Baptist?

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Bbal789 on February 25, 2018, 01:56:21 pm
Also Warren was playing Bauxite at the same time that Southside was playing Baptist. How did they know Southside was going to beat Baptist?

An besides that Warren now has to play Riverview, Pottsville, and Baptist before getting to the finals. Bauxite only has to play Westside and southside. Seems like Bauxite has the easier road.

AirWarren

I think Warren tanked.

Warren is a championship program. Warren doesn't intentionally tank for anyone when there is a trophy involved.

Bbal789

Anything can happen. Westside is probably going to beat Booneville bad setting up a really good game between Westside and Bauxite. Two really good shooting teams.

Ozark Hog

Some one is going to have to beat a good Pottsville team with only 2 loses !

Bbal789

Quote from: ajhop on February 25, 2018, 03:30:24 pm
Count em in. Its like when I feel out my brackets for March. If there a player Im High on (like Kemba Walker) I got em in the ship.
I believe McBride is underrated.

We will just have to wait and see.

Ozark Hog

I don't have a dog in this fight but you folk are talking like it is a done deal.

STUNNA

So what's the verdict on Warren? Do they have a legit chance? I try to keep up with them as much as i can. But have not seen them play.. any insight would be nice.. weaknesses and strengths..

SportsDad

Quote from: STUNNA on February 26, 2018, 08:48:40 am
So what's the verdict on Warren? Do they have a legit chance? I try to keep up with them as much as i can. But have not seen them play.. any insight would be nice.. weaknesses and strengths..
The talent is there to win...However, the talent has to be utilized correctly and the boys put in position to win the game... more often than not, they are winning because of their athletic play, rather than any kind of offensive and defensive schemes. This team is not very good defensively, so they must hit shots or it could be a long night against Riverview. The team has tremendous depth, but for some reason, they usually only play 7 players...many nights at least 3 of the starters never leaved the floor... so by the middle of the 4th quarter their legs are gone... resulting in missed shots and missed opportunities. The way to beat Warren is stay patient on offense, take the open 3's that they will give you (and trust me, they will continue to be open the ENTIRE game) and play solid defense against the drive of the point guard. When they quit moving the ball and start jacking up shots from outside, you will usually beat them. IF they hit the outside shots, it is usually a long night for the opposing team.

STUNNA

I know Burks is a double double machine! What about the other guys? Is he the go to guy? Have heard good things about steppes as a basketball player. How does big Miller do?

3shooter

I think its weird how the comments of the ajhop character was erased. I know of an incident where his son was sent home after practice in underwear by the coach, and he never even mentioned that. I have been waiting on what he had to say bout comments being deleted. Where you at HOP, Where you at. Where you at HOP, where you at? And A blind man could've got this team state.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas