• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIC Basketball

Started by birddawg1986, December 20, 2017, 07:20:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

birddawg1986

What in the world is going on with the boys program ? The team last year 10-18 and 7-6 this year with some bad loses.These were back to back Jr high district champions.Nothing against Mike Scuerto (college coach) and BIC golden child Brandon Ballard but man this program sure does struggle when Bill Taylor isn't at the helm. Dude could flat out coach.

RedWolf275

I think we've all seen it before. Good jr high teams don't necessarily make good sr high teams. Looks to me like the BIC players haven't really improved much individually. Add to that the fact that Bill Taylor isn't the coach anymore and you have a mediocre team!

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

This Sr group (I thought) should have been good.   But they have had 3 coaches in 3 yrs that has to be hard to deal with.  Maybe they can buy in the 2nd half of the season & turn things around.

Baller_34

To be honest there is not that much talent on that team. I don't think Taylor could even help them.

leaderofthepack10

Also have to add in the fact that they are without Miles Gifford and Abraham Lopez who helped them tremendously win it in Jr High.

birddawg1986

I knew Lopez was at Manila. Did Gifford just not play ?

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

scrapdig

I always have heard lots of great things about Ballard.  Heard he is an awsome skill developer??

NEABBALLFAN03

I have been able to see this group play a few times this year and Ballard has made great strides with these boys.  He will be a great coach.

Ctucker

That's great to hear! Good luck to y'all.

MikelB

Whispering in the grapevine is that Bill Taylor may be head coach at Brookland next year. Any one know any facts?

OB11

Quote from: MikelB on February 15, 2018, 01:05:02 pm
Whispering in the grapevine is that Bill Taylor may be head coach at Brookland next year. Any one know any facts?

Why would Gross be leaving? Seems to have it pretty good there.

redrider30

Administrators have it better! At least financially.

OB11

Quote from: redrider30 on February 15, 2018, 03:00:26 pm
Administrators have it better! At least financially.

Is he not already an administrator?

Lions84

Well Clarendon put your team out of its misery!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas