• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

120 (& counting) Pictures in 50 Days of AR High School Stadiums(Slow loading)

Started by Brian G, June 02, 2016, 12:53:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

bleudog

Junction City (the dirt area at the lower left of the football field is where the new gym will be this fall)

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

x14113

Allow me to share the fruits of today's labor.

Starting with Mountainburg

x14113

x14113

Brian G

Thanks all of you so far that have posted here and on Twitter.  We are going to add these to the home page for each team.

x14113

x14113

Brian G

Fayetteville has been my home since I was 2, but I had a lot of kin play for Booneville in the 70's and  early 80's  Next to Fayetteville, this would be second in games I've seen in person. 

x14113

x14113

x14113

x14113

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

As we share these great pictures, we might eventually some better ones of each field.  For now, I'm thrilled with the submissions on here and through Twitter.  We are nearing 60 thus far.  I think some can have some more flattering shots when the grass gets green.

Each has a great ambiance.  Thanks for your help to this point and your interest.

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

GuvHog

Quote from: B.G. on July 02, 2016, 09:53:34 am
https://twitter.com/CoachSimmonsGCT/status/749203370968162305

LOL! They STILL haven't centered those blasted bleachers!

When we built that field back in the early 70's (I graduated in 75'), the bleachers were actually centered with the football field. When they later added the track, they had to move the field toward Hwy 412 some but didn't move the bleachers.

AirWarren

Construction update 07/03

Brian G

AirWarren

The Little Rock Christian and Atkins field pictures are great shots. LRCA has the Ouachita Mountains in the background. On the other side across the highway, Shinall Mountain can be seen. Great area of Pulaski County.

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

AirWarren

Brian G

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas