• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snowy fence

Started by RHS, January 31, 2010, 07:18:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bird dog

RHS

My feet suffered for that picture. I was in flip flops and had to walk about 8 feet into the snow.

shah_guido_g

January 31, 2010, 09:54:07 pm #3 Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 10:44:23 pm by shah_guido_g
Quote from: RHS on January 31, 2010, 09:31:35 pm
My feet suffered for that picture. I was in flip flops and had to walk about 8 feet into the snow.

You have the photo bug if you are walking in the snow in flipflops to get a photo.

Earl is my Hero!!

I caught the same phenomenon on a few of my plants...

Texarkana_Piggie

DB

Quote from: shah_guido_g on January 31, 2010, 09:54:07 pm
Quote from: RHS on January 31, 2010, 09:31:35 pm

You have the photo bug if you are walking in the snow in flipflops to get a photo.

Large!

RHS

InYoGrill

Earl did you go out in your flip flops?

Earl is my Hero!!

Fat Money

I shot what looked like this same snow effects on a barbed wire fence up on a mountain a couple of years ago. I had an older fellow who lived up there tell me it was called "horfrost" and I guess it's a combination maybe of wind (and maybe fog) on the snow. It's really cool looking and these shots are great. Were they taken at any elevation to speak of?

RHS

My picture is from atop of mt Nebo, which is about 1800 ft above sea level.

Earl is my Hero!!

Mine were taken in my front yard in Bentonville. If I remember correctly, it was foggy that night and morning.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas