• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marked Tree 26-0

Started by wctobar, February 21, 2018, 05:09:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wctobar

BasketballFan2A

An English teacher. "Who gone stop us?" who taught you English?

BigLion10

There are a few teams imo that can play with MT on a given night. Don't coun't your chickens before they hatch

biglion1985

BasketballFan that was a good one lol but seriously from experience watch out for them Bulldogs

FromTheBench

To list a few that are very capable...
-Earle
-EPC
-Bearden
-Parkers Chapel
-White County Central
-Clarendon
-Jacksonville Lighthouse
-Quitman

No specific order of percentage of likelihood just a list of solid basketball teams.

Mr. Trill

I got a feeling Saturday Marked Tree will be 28-1.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 21, 2018, 09:50:40 am
I got a feeling Saturday Marked Tree will be 28-1.
It could be on Friday, MT will be 27-1.....

Mr. Trill

NEark tigers

mtindian42

Last nights win made this years team the all time leaders in school history in consecutive wins 27! Congratulations young Indians you stand alone with yet more games to play...Go Blue...

FromTheBench

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2018, 08:46:20 am
Last nights win made this years team the all time leaders in school history in consecutive wins 27! Congratulations young Indians you stand alone with yet more games to play...Go Blue...

Congrats MT Indians and coach. I really like the way she coaches that team.

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 22, 2018, 08:46:20 am
Congrats to the boys and Coach Wilburn.

biglion1985

I know I am on the 3a forum but how long has coach Wilburn been at marked tree I know I graduated back in 2003 from Manila and she was the coach then

1995fan

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 22, 2018, 05:20:07 pm
I know I am on the 3a forum but how long has coach Wilburn been at marked tree I know I graduated back in 2003 from Manila and she was the coach then

She was there in the mid 90's as the assistant girls coach.  I believe she became the boys head coach in 1999-2000

birddawg1986

Quote from: 1995fan on February 22, 2018, 11:39:00 pm
She was there in the mid 90's as the assistant girls coach.  I believe she became the boys head coach in 1999-2000
19 years as boys coach. Been a teacher since 92. She coached girls for a couple of years then got boys job 99. Made the final four in that first year then won state title in year 2

Lions84

Ctucker

Quote from: Lions84 on February 23, 2018, 10:05:55 pm
Clarendon High Did!!!!
Dont forget y'all beat them last year too and they made it to finals of state and y'all did not!

Lions84

Quote from: Ctucker on February 23, 2018, 10:08:41 pm
Dont forget y'all beat them last year too and they made it to finals of state and y'all did not!

So it a new year!

Mr. Trill

I guess my prediction of MT first loss fell off. I figured it would be tomorrow

mtindian42

Best thing that could of happen to MT I been waiting to say this someone take a match to the streak. We got bigger fish to fry. MT done beat Earle twice nothing else to prove in beating them a 3rd time...take this time to rest and go get the whole thing...we just getting started lol...quest for 3 starts now!

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2018, 10:25:14 pm
Best thing that could of happen to MT I been waiting to say this someone take a match to the streak. We got bigger fish to fry. MT done beat Earle twice nothing else to prove in beating them a 3rd time...take this time to rest and go get the whole thing...we just getting started lol...quest for 3 starts now!
You wanted to win, that's why you hosted the regional. Earle was not at full strength when they played MT and you know this. You gonna have to fight for a 3 seed tomorrow.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 23, 2018, 10:08:41 pm
Oh pipe down.

MomaLion

Oh come on now,  you know that L tasted bitter as he**... even the refs couldn't win it for you.

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on February 23, 2018, 11:13:39 pm
Oh come on now,  you know that L tasted bitter as he**... even the refs couldn't win it for you.
lol y'all the ones who celebrated like you won a state title. How many state titles do y'all have by the way? Oh yeah (0) irrelevant to us

Dogg

What time does MT play tomorrow ?

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on February 23, 2018, 11:22:41 pm
What time does MT play tomorrow ?
i don't know let me ask someone from Crawfordsville Marion West Memphis or parking and then... Earle lol and I will get back to you! (Cheaters) got busted in football just a matter of time for you go down in basketball.

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2018, 11:16:23 pm
lol y'all the ones who celebrated like you won a state title. How many state titles do y'all have by the way? Oh yeah (0) irrelevant to us
Kind of like MT does on regular season games against EPC.

Dogg

Don't have to wonder who went down tonight do we?  Hillis & Boston helped you all they could and still that was not enough to get you over.

1995fan

Seems like Deja Vu!!!! It was a good game and still a long road to Hot Springs. After tomorrow, it's safe to say play every game like it's your last. 

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 23, 2018, 11:27:45 pm
Kind of like MT does on regular season games against EPC.
kinda like y'all do as well? It's a rivalry game lol it is sorta a big deal you know!

mtindian42

Quote from: 1995fan on February 23, 2018, 11:31:43 pm
Seems like Deja Vu!!!! It was a good game and still a long road to Hot Springs. After tomorrow, it's safe to say play every game like it's your last.
yep MT will move on and be just fine...27 in a row was pretty impressive but it would not have mattered if we went all the way to hot springs and then lost. Good for the kids to take and L now in exchange for a W in hot springs. Great trade off!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on February 23, 2018, 11:29:02 pm
Don't have to wonder who went down tonight do we?  Hillis & Boston helped you all they could and still that was not enough to get you over.

Those 3 charges on Cartwright were kinda lame to say the least.

MomaLion

Lmbo, but did we rush the floor like y'all tend to do??? That's a big no... have fun with that 3/4 seed.

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2018, 12:04:23 am
Lmbo, but did we rush the floor like y'all tend to do??? That's a big no... have fun with that 3/4 seed.
we will (0) state titles having Clarendon fans😂🤣🤣😂

mtindian42

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2018, 12:03:56 am
could say the same for all the fouls they got away with...gusse it even itself out.

MomaLion

They were flat out bogus. It burns me to no end to watch these kids flop. If you set up and take a legit charge then you deserve to draw the charge,  but all this acting is crazy.

MomaLion

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 12:07:32 am
we will (0) state titles having Clarendon fans😂🤣🤣😂
You know,  you really show your true colors when y'all lose. I'm proud of my Lions and if we're such nobodies and we beat y'all and your refs... what does that make y'all???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

What side were you sitting in momalion?

mtindian42

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2018, 12:25:15 am
You know,  you really show your true colors when y'all lose. I'm proud of my Lions and if we're such nobodies and we beat y'all and your refs... what does that make y'all???
yall got more calls go your way then we did ours. If anything the refs helped y'all tonight. As for true colors what do you call you being on here saying that L taste bitter to MT fans? That's a 2 way street gusse we both could learn a thing or two.good luck in the championship game tomorrow night. The scoreboard said 55-53 you guys won. Moving on from this one. No hard feelings.just a little smack talk from my part.

bearbacker52

Dogg

I agree pick

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2018, 11:48:15 pm
kinda like y'all do as well? It's a rivalry game lol it is sorta a big deal you know!
Negative ghost rider. We have been there before. We rushed the court exactly one time. Two years ago I'm the semis when we be MT to make the finals in a very exciting ballgame.

Other than that it's busi as usual when we beat you guys

Dogg

Was that in the state semifinals at Duke when they were picked to win

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 24, 2018, 12:38:40 am
What side were you sitting in momalion?
Visitors,  towards the top about center court.

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 24, 2018, 08:15:13 am
Negative ghost rider. We have been there before. We rushed the court exactly one time. Two years ago I'm the semis when we be MT to make the finals in a very exciting ballgame.

Other than that it's busi as usual when we beat you guys
so we're a little more high strung then EPC! 🤷🏻‍♂️ our kids success means more then wins and losses. When they do well we let them know they did well by celebrating their success with them!

Dogg

Same guy that wanted Wilburn run out of town when they got beat in the title game last year.

NEark tigers

Enjoy your third-place game today.

#BULLDOGNATION
#9XWC

bdubyab60

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 11:23:12 am
so we're a little more high strung then EPC! 🤷🏻‍♂️ our kids success means more then wins and losses. When they do well we let them know they did well by celebrating their success with them!
Lol if that's how you want to spin it.

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 11:31:15 am
Same guy that wanted Wilburn run out of town when they got beat in the title game last year.
lol. Naw on second thought I think we want to keep her! She is 2-0 this season against murry! 💪 if Wilburn had the talent murry has had she would have 50 rings! But you only have 9? Hum?🤔

Dogg

Hurts to say that doesn't it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas