• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daron Hood McDonald's All-American

Started by Wraith, February 07, 2006, 09:46:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wraith

Daron Hood as presented with his award tonight and is one of the few kids in High School basketball nationally to be nominated.  I just want to congratulate him and hope he gets on the team bc he will be fully recovered and be able to participate.

Wraith

I think he was the only one from Arkansas in a while since Joe Johnson.  I don't even think Ronnie Brewer got a nomination. 

SandLizard04

Just to clarify, he's been nominated, but that doesn't mean he's been named to the team. Others from Arkansas nominated can be found here.

Regardless, congratulations. This is a great honor, for sure.

Boss Man

Ronnie was of course nominated and there was over 2500 nominated across the country which is more than a few.

BUCKET

Yeah, he got alittle messed up on that.  But, anyway congrats to Daron.  I hope to see him playing in the all-star game this year.

Go Big Black

The announcer last night said it was 1500 in the country - and looking at the site that SandLizard put on here - that looks right.  Congratulations, Daron!

ColonelReb

Wraith

Sorry bout all of that I heard wrong from someone lol.  I really had no idea that this many kids from Arkansas get nominated either.

Wraith

Hood, Marcus Pillow, Steven Moore, and Jason Henry have the best shot as overall skill and potential to be good at the next level.

SandLizard04

Wraith

Yes.  Can't think of all of them off the top of my head.  I know that UCA is very interested and so is he since they are going D1 and it is close to home.  Also Jackson State offered (I think).  I would just have to ask him. lol.

ilovelakeouachita

Congratulations Daron  and hopefully you are recovering well from surgery.

A Cheerful Heart is Good Medicine
Proverbs 17:22A

ColonelReb

true, marcus pillow. he's famous around these parts
Quote from: Wraith on February 08, 2006, 11:49:13 am
Hood, Marcus Pillow, Steven Moore, and Jason Henry have the best shot as overall skill and potential to be good at the next level.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas