• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Closet Murfreesboro Fans

Started by Shifty 5, August 31, 2006, 05:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shifty 5

There are some people on here trying to disguise the fact that they are from Murfreesboro or at least Mboro fans by having names like, oh I don't know Panther 07. You're not fooling anyone. Be proud of your school and your team. Come on have some Rattler pride. You should change your name. You could change it to something like ummmmm Rattler 07. Yeah Yeah, that's a good one. Anyway, support your team. Don't be ashamed. Fouke won't send the Monster after you for simply changing your name, and why such a beef with Foreman? Somebody must have done you wrong over here. You have to wipe the nacho cheese off your face BEFORE you talk to the Foreman girls if you want them to be interested! We have plenty of napkins at our concession stand!!

Hoopdaddy35

I think people have a right to choose what name they please...its not that they dont support mboro its cause people on here rag on mboro so much u cant post without being ragged on

rattlerband06

Shifty 5

rattlerband06

What does it matter if it is Turley or not It does not seem to bother the people from Murfreesboro just you and a few from Dierks

panther07

Quote from: Shifty 5 on August 31, 2006, 05:01:04 pm
There are some people on here trying to disguise the fact that they are from Murfreesboro or at least Mboro fans by having names like, oh I don't know Panther 07. You're not fooling anyone. Be proud of your school and your team. Come on have some Rattler pride. You should change your name. You could change it to something like ummmmm Rattler 07. Yeah Yeah, that's a good one. Anyway, support your team. Don't be ashamed. Fouke won't send the Monster after you for simply changing your name, and why such a beef with Foreman? Somebody must have done you wrong over here. You have to wipe the nacho cheese off your face BEFORE you talk to the Foreman girls if you want them to be interested! We have plenty of napkins at our concession stand!!

You are a COMPLETE idiot...i never claimed to be from anywhere but Murfreesboro..thats who i always post about..but lets look at your name..does it have anything to do w/ Foreman???? nice try though

wildcat_x-mgr

Funny how someone that when someone who does have a Murfreesboro-related name replies, he still doesn't like them. ::) This must be one of those that likes to hear himself complain.

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: wildcat_x-mgr on September 05, 2006, 06:29:46 pm
Funny how someone that when someone who does have a Murfreesboro-related name replies, he still doesn't like them. ::) This must be one of those that likes to hear himself complain.
HUH? Did I miss something here?

RazorWall

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 05, 2006, 08:11:40 pm

You on here posting, but clueless about whats going on. Who would have "thunk" it.

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: The Judge on September 05, 2006, 08:13:08 pm
Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 05, 2006, 08:11:40 pm

You on here posting, but clueless about whats going on. Who would have "thunk" it.
Will you Stone boys from Dierks ever go away?  lol  "Thunk"....not too far from "THUMP" like what will happen in the final week of the season to "DURKS" BY "SMURFEESBORO"..... 8)

RazorWall

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 05, 2006, 08:28:46 pm
  lol  "Thunk"....not too far from "THUMP" like what will happen in the final week of the season to "DURKS" BY "SMURFEESBORO"..... 8)

lol, I'm guessing after this dream you woke up with sticky bed sheets?

SeniorRattLerFan2007

You people are rediculous. People can choose their own name. It doesnt matter where they are from. SOME people might have a little respect for us unlike most of you on here.. So get a f***in life k?

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: The Judge on September 05, 2006, 08:37:31 pm
  lol  "Thunk"....not too far from "THUMP" like what will happen in the final week of the season to "DURKS" BY "SMURFEESBORO"..... 8)

Dreaming...a dream wouldn't consist of dreaming to win the state championship and then get KILLED when I finally make it there would it?  Harsh huh?  "Atleast we made it to the championship game, ya'll didn't do nothing."  Yeah...something to that affect...and the facts are Dierks won't make it to the championship game AGAIN....heck...they probably won't win the 7AA West Conference in football AGAIN....

Get R Done!

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Quote from: zacbufkinismyhomie on September 05, 2006, 08:52:21 pm
Quote from: The Judge on September 05, 2006, 08:37:31 pm

Dreaming...a dream wouldn't consist of dreaming to win the state championship and then get KILLED when I finally make it there would it?  Harsh huh?  "Atleast we made it to the championship game, ya'll didn't do nothing."  Yeah...something to that affect...and the facts are Dierks won't make it to the championship game AGAIN....heck...they probably won't win the 7AA West Conference in football AGAIN....
I hate to have to agree with you on that one. most of everyone on here seems to think deirks is god. *New's flash*...Yall arent to the championship game and yall havent won the conference yet. So keep your mouth closed till you do. IF YOU DO!

indianoutlaw

lol!!!

By the way if you can't tell by my name, I'm from Dierks.

zacbufkinismyhomie

Quote from: indianoutlaw on September 06, 2006, 04:14:43 pm
lol!!!

By the way if you can't tell by my name, I'm from Dierks.
Never would have guessed it....man-o-man this topic is stupid...why am I still posting under it??  Nevermind this post!  lol   8)

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Yeah, Im not as stupid as you think I am. Sorry.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas