• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the known HC for the 8 man football teams?

Started by 7AFball, May 22, 2020, 10:18:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

7AFball

Think the final # of 8 man football teams in Arkansas is 16, 8 in the East Division and 8 in the Western Division half.
I know some Head Coaches have left those 16 towns because they wanted to be in 11 man football, even as an assistant, so they moved on.
I assume most schools in 8 man football can only afford a HC and perhaps one assistant, maybe two in special circumstances. I think it could be a complicated situation the next two year cycle but understand the AAA does not dictate what 8 man football does.

Am I correct that the AAA has no " say so " over how 8 man football is conducted at an Arkansas school?
Can someone tell us the Head Coaches at the 16 eight man football schools and how many assistants they have, IF that info is available???
Thanks for any FF comments of factual information. I note that so much is dedicated to 7A to 2A football but minimal info on our valid 8 man football teams, which are appreciated by the players' parents and fans who support ALL sports in their small town. TU FF fans...  :-*

Trojan_rep

Quote from: 7AFball on May 22, 2020, 10:18:43 am
Think the final # of 8 man football teams in Arkansas is 16, 8 in the East Division and 8 in the Western Division half.
I know some Head Coaches have left those 16 towns because they wanted to be in 11 man football, even as an assistant, so they moved on.
I assume most schools in 8 man football can only afford a HC and perhaps one assistant, maybe two in special circumstances. I think it could be a complicated situation the next two year cycle but understand the AAA does not dictate what 8 man football does.

Am I correct that the AAA has no " say so " over how 8 man football is conducted at an Arkansas school?
Can someone tell us the Head Coaches at the 16 eight man football schools and how many assistants they have, IF that info is available???

Subiaco Academy head coach- Mike Berry
Number of assistants- 3 OC, DC, Special teams
Thanks for any FF comments of factual information. I note that so much is dedicated to 7A to 2A football but minimal info on our valid 8 man football teams, which are appreciated by the players' parents and fans who support ALL sports in their small town. TU FF fans...  :-*

7AFball

TU Trojan_rep for your comment..
I hope someone on FF can get the info from each school as to who the Head Coaches are for the 16 Eight Man teams, or at least some of them. I do not have contact info with the schools that would get through by emails etc. I am sure those 16 would NOT mind telling us the coaches name. We are NOT asking for his email or his tele #, just a list of 8 Man team Head Coaches and perhaps how many assistants on average.
TU again Trojan and welcome to FF. It gets hectic here during football season, including "live" reports on updated game scores..
7AFb

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas