• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2AA Regular season conference champs

Started by JimmyTiger2001, February 13, 2016, 12:53:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyTiger2001

Congrats to the Brinkley Tigers. 21-3, 17-1 in conference. Go Tigers!!

Tigerpride37

Silky Johnson

Congrats!! 18 conference games seems like a lot especially for a 1A guy lol

MomaLion

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 13, 2016, 07:45:11 am
Don't you mean co-champions?

That is correct.  They may have the No1 seed but they are co-conference champions.  Congrats to Clarendon and Brinkley.

Tigerpride37

6-2AA conference champs is the Brinkley Tigers.

MomaLion

No, they are co-champs with Clarendon...just like Clarendon and Carlisle are co-champs in girls even though Clarendon has the one seed for district with more points.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 13, 2016, 08:05:31 am
Quote from: MomaLion on February 13, 2016, 07:45:11 am
Don't you mean co-champions?

That is correct.  They may have the No1 seed but they are co-conference champions.  Congrats to Clarendon and Brinkley.
Thanks Cheek.

BigLion10

Tigerpride37

February 13, 2016, 01:22:34 pm #9 Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:24:14 pm by Tigerpride37
Tigers are in the driver seat by them  self #1 in conference and have the 1 one seed in District. But congratulations to Clarendon for being co champs if they want to tag co.on.

MomaLion

Lol that's funny considering y'all TIED us by forfeit..especially when we beat that same Marvell team with the ineligible player. The rules are the rules and Clarendon and Brinkley are CO champs with Brinkley getting the seeding. Fight it all you want but facts are facts.

Tigerpride37

February 13, 2016, 02:48:35 pm #11 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:35:46 pm by Tigerpride37
True marvell forfeit a win to us. Then we turn around and beat them by 12. Clarendon the same way we turn around and beat them by 12. 21-3 17-1 . But I will be a good sport about it . We 'll see what happen in District good luck to all the teams and all the seniors on A GREAT SEASON. Go Tigers GO champs.

MomaLion

Facts are facts. Clarendon and Brinkley are CO champs.  However you slice it, however you try to justify it, they both get the title. What about that don't you understand???

MomaLion

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on February 13, 2016, 02:48:35 pm
True a team that forfeit a win to them. Then they turn around and beat that team by 12. Clarendon the same way we turn around and beat them by 12. 21-3 17-1 . But I'll be a good sport about it . We 'll see what happen in District good luck to all the teams and all the seniors on A GREAT SEASON. Go Tigers GO champs.
And by the way we mercy ruled Marvell last night playing 9th graders.

Tigerpride37

Congratulations!!! And on a great season !!

Cheek

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on February 13, 2016, 02:48:35 pm
True a team that forfeit a win to them. Then they turn around and beat that team by 12. Clarendon the same way we turn around and beat them by 12. 21-3 17-1 . But I'll be a good sport about it . We 'll see what happen in District good luck to all the teams and all the seniors on A GREAT SEASON. Go Tigers GO champs.

Brinkley may win the District Championship,  but that will never change the fact that they are Co-Conference Champions. 

Tigerpride37

February 13, 2016, 03:13:01 pm #16 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:39:07 pm by Tigerpride37
First of all anything can happen . Brinkley isnt saying we going to win it all . This me saying this . But we're looking to win.  It a difference.this Co champion u can add  on all u want .we're #1 in conference  Clarendon #2
Now those are the facts.

purplehajj

No Clarendon and Brinkley are tied for one making them co no way you may look at it but you got the one seed to to the points system it happens all the time in football

MomaLion

This guy cracks me up. I don't make the rules and Clarendon is actually in the Co champs thing with both girls and boys...our girls have the 1 seed but both Carlisle and Clarendon are co champs.

Tigerpride37

Again congratulations to the Clarendon Lions and seniors on A great season. I guess the pie big enough for both towns of course brinkley getting the big slice the number slice. But congratulations to both towns for a great season.monroe County stand up!!  Go tigers Go we are #1

Tigerpride37

February 13, 2016, 03:52:56 pm #20 Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:55:14 pm by Tigerpride37
It's all fun to me .but I must be making u mad . For one u and Clarendon can't stand the fact  u lost to brinkley this year. And u show can't stand the fact that we #1

MomaLion

You are acting really dense here. For seeding only Brinkley is #1...conference standings is a tie for #1 with Clarendon and Brinkley. Which means that at district tournament finals BOTH Clarendon and Brinkley will receive the award for conference champions. No ifs ands or buts.  Whomever wins that final tournament game will be district tournament champs...and who knows, it could not be either team.

MomaLion

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on February 13, 2016, 03:52:56 pm
It's all fun to me .but I must be making u mad . For one u and Clarendon can't stand the fact  u lost to brinkley this year. And u show can't stand the fact that we #1
What I can't stand is you acting like a moron. Brinkley out played Clarendon in 1 game...Congrats to them. Considering that Brinkley returned almost all their team and we graduated most of ours, I think we are doing quite well and I'm proud of all our kids regardless. Which is why you are so annoying trying to take a title away from them that they earned...even after multiple posters have told you that you are wrong.

Tigerpride37

As a former tiger , being from brinkley , and monroe co. I'm very proud of our teams . Special proud of the Brinkley Tigers and the seniors for all the accomplish this year.we gotta share the titles Find, great congratulations, but when look at the standings brinkley #1 with Clarendon #2 sharing the title. 

MomaLion

Is that #1 status really that important to you lol? Because you still don't get it lol but that's ok...We all know the truth.

Tigerpride37

February 13, 2016, 04:09:26 pm #25 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:45:01 pm by Tigerpride37
Please let's not get disrespectful here. Keep it clean . And no the (kmsl) number 1 and co. Champs is important to u . If we were 3-21 I'm still gonna say we #1 that's love and respect  I have for my team . But u no what I might be a moron cause I keep going on with a idoit that suppose to be adult. Who want let it go after I give the team and the town there prop.

MomaLion

Tigerpride37

MomaLion

Can someone please post the bracket for district tourney?

Bildo

Not to stir the pot but, both boys and girls have Co-Champs. There is no defined "winner". The only reason for the points system is to determine a number one seed for the district tournament. Both co-champs split with one another, beating each other by the "10 point rule" ( I assume it was this way for the boys, because it was for the girls). Everyone can separate the sheep from the goats come this week. Take care of business and meet up on Saturday, then we will see who the District Champ is for the purpose for seeding in the regional tournament.

MomaLion

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Brinkley may have the #1 seed, but by reading some of the brinkley posters comments,  they are last in education.  Geez! Learn to spell, and make proper sentences so people can actually comprehend what you are trying to say.

Tigerpride37

February 14, 2016, 01:08:00 pm #32 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 02:15:35 pm by Tigerpride37
To a few of the poster on here my apologies to u. My point I was trying to make was. Brinkley has the best over all record in the conference. Still making brinkley number #1. I no brinkley tied with Clarendon in the conference.  And brinkley has the one seed. I'm very proud of our team and what they have accomplish this year.21-3 over all 17-1 in conference . And the mountain home tournament champs.with wins over hamburg,mountain home and paragould.

MomaLion

Overall record means nothing for playoffs. It's easy to have a good overall record if you don't play anybody of substance...now don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying that's what Brinkley did because I know y'all were in some tournaments...I'm just saying in general.
It'll all come out in the wash as my Grandma used to say :)

jbtiger73

Someone from des arc is really saying that Someone else is behind in education???? Interesting..........

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 14, 2016, 03:06:25 pm
Someone from des arc is really saying that Someone else is behind in education???? Interesting..........

Yes he did. Atleast I'm educated enough to know how to use the spell check feature. But as for des arc's schools, just check where Des Arc ranks in the state, and get back to me.

Surely you see the rubbish he has posted.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2016, 04:25:21 pm

Yes he did. Atleast I'm educated enough to know how to use the spell check feature. But as for des arc's schools, just check where Des Arc ranks in the state, and get back to me.

Going with this topic....where does one check these rankings?

Tigerpride37

February 14, 2016, 04:45:46 pm #37 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 04:56:48 pm by Tigerpride37
I tried to keep it clean !! But u wanna be disrespectful. First of all I'm very educated !!. And I don't have to take this from somebody coming from des arc . It's not like des arc a top ten school.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 14, 2016, 04:41:58 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2016, 04:25:21 pm

Going with this topic....where does one check these rankings?

I think it's arkansasedu.gov is were the school report cards are found.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on February 14, 2016, 04:45:46 pm
I tried to keep it clean !! But u wanna be disrespectful. First of all I'm very educated !!. And I don't have to take this from somebody coming from des arc . It's not like des arc a top ten school.

I'm not being disrespectful,  your post spoke for themselves.  And you may be very educated, but one cannot tell that by your posts.

Tigerpride37

February 14, 2016, 04:59:43 pm #40 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:33:06 pm by Tigerpride37
My posts is about how proud I am of my team. And all the accomplishments they done in basketball this year.i no Clarendon and brinkley tied in conference, I no we share the conference title with them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on February 14, 2016, 04:59:43 pm
My posts is about how proud I am of my team. And all the accomplishments they done in basketball this year.

Hey, that's a much more comprehensible post.

But yall are still co-champs. Lol

Still a very respectable year, wish my team was co-champs

HorseFeathers

FWIW des arc and Brinkley score about the same in literacy. Haha

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 14, 2016, 05:16:12 pm #43 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:26:27 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: HF on February 14, 2016, 05:08:40 pm
FWIW des arc and Brinkley score about the same in literacy. Haha

His post have now reflected that superb brinkley education.   :D

Lions84

jbtiger73

What's crazy is that this guy can say something about a school's educational level. And most of you dont have a issue with it. Mainly because of the level of posts they have. But if I were to say something in that same manner, y'all would jump all over me like flies to crap. But continue to stay clASSy as always. 

big E

Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 16, 2016, 01:04:52 pm
What's crazy is that this guy can say something about a school's educational level. And most of you dont have a issue with it. Mainly because of the level of posts they have. But if I were to say something in that same manner, y'all would jump all over me like flies to crap. But continue to stay clASSy as always. 
That's profiling and profiling is wrong.

purplehajj

Glad y'all can win a co championship in basketball because you sure ain't doing it on Friday nights

JJYahoo

This isn't about football. Nobody is on here talking about how bad basketball is at Hazen.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 16, 2016, 06:35:02 pm #49 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:38:04 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 16, 2016, 01:04:52 pm
What's crazy is that this guy can say something about a school's educational level. And most of you dont have AN issue with it. Mainly because of the level of posts they have. But if I were to say something in that same manner, y'all would jump all over me like flies to crap. But continue to stay clASSy as always.

Your fellow posters, post were practically incomprehensible.

I also corrected you sentence too.  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas