• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2a West

Started by DnA Prostaff, January 26, 2016, 11:40:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DnA Prostaff

First half of the season over with. Looks like a battle for the top 4 spots. Who wins the conference and clinches that bye to the regionals?  Thoughts?

smallybells

January 26, 2016, 03:56:59 pm #1 Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:22:46 pm by smallybells
Quote from: DnA Prostaff on January 26, 2016, 11:40:43 am
First half of the season over with. Looks like a battle for the top 4 spots. Who wins the conference and clinches that bye to the regionals?  Thoughts?

Good luck DnA I haven't seen much of any mention of 4-2A East or West on  this board. It seems like they had a person or 2 last year, just not much this year. I only dropped in a time or two this year to report a score for a rival in county school  :)

Madmax

Looks like a three-way battle between Magazine, Eureka Springs, and UCA.  Magazine right now has one conference loss to Eureka, Eureka has two conference losses to Magazine and UCA, and UCA has two conference losses to Magazine and not sure of the other.  Magazine kind of holds the cards, but they have to play UCA one more time so who knows.  Eureka lost both games by a combined four points, so if it comes down to a tie-breaker they'll more than likely have the advantage.

HorseFeathers

January 26, 2016, 05:25:11 pm #3 Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:41:40 pm by HF
Quote from: smallybells on January 26, 2016, 03:56:59 pm
Quote from: DnA Prostaff on January 26, 2016, 11:40:43 am

Good luck DnA I haven't seen much of any mention of 4-2A East or West on  this board. It seems like they had a person or 2 last year, just not much this year. I only dropped in a time or two this year to report a score for a rival in county school  :)

I'm technically a 4 east guy....just been watching more 3a 4 ball this year

RATTLER43

I mainly just read instead of posting but am always here.

MICHAELSPAPPY

I am going to guess:
Eureka
Magazine
Mountainburg
maybe Union?

AT

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on January 27, 2016, 03:21:22 pm
I am going to guess:
Eureka
Magazine
Mountainburg
maybe Union?

My guess for the boys' standings would be:

Eureka Springs
Magazine
Mountainburg
Union Christian
Decatur
Johnson County Westside
Hackett
Hartford

MICHAELSPAPPY

Big games between Magazine and UCA this Saturday. First place at risk on boys' side and seeding in top side of the bracket on girls'.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine won both games. Boys game was pretty close. Girls was a runaway.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Magazine boys win the regular season.

Hornet4ever

Hackett boys beat UCA tonight as did girls. Senior night sweep.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas