• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs El Dorado, Lendal Thomas Classic

Started by Pit Bull, December 28, 2015, 09:06:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

nightowl

Quote from: mtindian42 on December 29, 2015, 11:02:39 pm
We will be there! We coming to win!
. Everyone comes to win .  y'all will get the same whooping that everyone has gotten

Go Nation

mtindian42

We will see!!! Boo to the nation!!!!👎👎👎👎

thabeast428

mtindian42

THA TRUTH

mtindian42

thabeast428

I was bad off and I said eldo by 20 lol... Oh Earle really lol!!!!

THA TRUTH

mtindian42

December 30, 2015, 10:13:28 am #59 Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 10:27:35 am by mtindian42
Where's the NATION at??? This is what I thank about your NATION!!! 👎👎👎👎👎😂😂😂😂😂 GO INDIANS!!!

THA TRUTH

i wish there was someone I could ask how it felt to get beat by 50... Hmmm oh well

Pit Bull

Dogg

Murray disciplined 4 starters by not playing them until the 4th quarter.  A 50 point loss means as much as 1 point loss when the game has no implications as it relates to contending for a 2A state title. 3-2A knows how valuable the Brown twins are to the Nation.

THA TRUTH

All that tells us is that there isn't much talented depth up at Earle then

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on December 30, 2015, 11:14:24 am
Murray disciplined 4 starters by not playing them until the 4th quarter.  A 50 point loss means as much as 1 point loss when the game has no implications as it relates to contending for a 2A state title. 3-2A knows how valuable the Brown twins are to the Nation.
Ive always thought #25 was Earles best player. Was he benched? Also all we have been told is how much depth Earle has, interchangeable parts basically.

Just cause you got 10 players on the bench dont mean you got depth. Thats what I was meaning in a couple earlier conversatoins on here about pressing. You press cause you have the players to press and pull it off effectively not just because you got 20 players.

25 and 35 make the Earle machine go if they aint on or benched Earle is beatable. even in 2A.

bdubyab60

Do like that coach Murray isnt putting up with kids acting up.

mtindian42

If your talking to me I can't stand Earle . Respect them yes! Like them? No

Dogg

Murray benched 4 starters and his reserve post player. Dub that's your starting center and his back up. Plus you sit the brown twins and that's at least 40 points between the twins. Earle will be fine and when Bohannon gets in form Earle will be fine.  Dub if you're missing 5 that means your bench is on the floor.

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on December 30, 2015, 11:48:37 am
If your talking to me I can't stand Earle . Respect them yes! Like them? No
Who really likes getting that butt spanked on the regular by the same team?

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Dogg on December 30, 2015, 11:49:12 am
Murray benched 4 starters and his reserve post player. Dub that's your starting center and his back up. Plus you sit the brown twins and that's at least 40 points between the twins. Earle will be fine and when Bohannon gets in form Earle will be fine.  Dub if you're missing 5 that means your bench is on the floor.

Which proves his statement of no depth

mtindian42

Go choke in the playoffs like you allways do! 👎 sounds like you need to recruit west Memphis better!!!👍

Dogg

Didnt choke against MT because they are easy to chew on!

mtindian42

Apparently so are y'all 50 point loss!!!😂😂😂

Dogg

Got some home visits scheduled in West Memphis after the holiday break. Should be a top 5 recruiting class coming in

Dogg

mtindian42

Need to do a better job then what you have been! By the looks of it 99-49 😂😂😂

Dogg

mtindian42

If Earle was playing some one they could beat he don't set them players. He knew he had no chance so he sets the starters so y'all would have and excuse!!!

Marked tree plays better latter in the year. You know about the same time the nation is getting ready to choke!!!👍

Dogg

mtindian42

Dogg

We beat MT in MT by 30!
Once again we beat MT

mtindian42

Early in the year! Good for you! Let's see if you can do it again! And nation?  Try, INDIAN COUNTRY 😮

Dogg

bdubyab60

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 30, 2015, 11:55:20 am
Quote from: Dogg on December 30, 2015, 11:49:12 am

Which proves his statement of no depth
I believe it does Truth and now we are up to 5 players benched. I doubt the twins are averaging 20 a game how much 25 runs things, is he one of the twins? I would think him or 35 was leading scorers on the team. That's mess guessing on the couple games I've seen.

Just saying if Earle had the depth they claim this still shouldn't have been a 50 point beat down.

mtindian42

We going to turn your dog house in to our land!!! INDIAN LAND!!!

bleudog

bleudog

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 30, 2015, 11:08:51 am
Quote from: Pit Bull on December 30, 2015, 10:51:41 am
We still here....
Did Gafford go off or something?

Daniel Gafford: 10 points, 16 boards, eight blocks, and two assists.

Hornet4ever

I'm confused.... I saw a post yesterday that said 99-94 El Dorado... I guess that was a joke, haha.

Dogg

We beat MT
By the way you took a beating at your house in football
With that being said, we beat MT

mtindian42

See you soon! when we turn your house in to our land!!!

Dogg

THA TRUTH

WPWells

Lest we forget that Earle suspended four starters. My pick was clearly made without that knowledge

RedWolf275

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Fred Bird on December 30, 2015, 03:12:16 pm
Lest we forget that Earle suspended four starters. My pick was clearly made without that knowledge

Still woulda been off by 35

THA TRUTH

nightowl

Quote from: mtindian42 on December 30, 2015, 01:07:31 pm
We going to turn your dog house in to our land!!! INDIAN LAND!!!
Not I this life time and we don't need to recruit .

HorseFeathers

2a reserve vs a 6a team with 2 potential division 1 recruits...hmmm...looks like some are just getting in their sshots at Earle lol

RedWolf275

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas