• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs El Dorado, Lendal Thomas Classic

Started by Pit Bull, December 28, 2015, 09:06:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Quote from: HF on December 30, 2015, 05:09:06 pm
2a reserve vs a 6a team with 2 potential division 1 recruits...hmmm...looks like some are just getting in their sshots at Earle lol

The only post I respect here... We talk trash when we play anyone but if you're out gunned your just out gunned...

thabeast428

I believe when JC beat eldo last year they had the same 2 d1 athletes just saying lol. And maybe even the manning kid

bdubyab60

Quote from: HF on December 30, 2015, 05:09:06 pm
2a reserve vs a 6a team with 2 potential division 1 recruits...hmmm...looks like some are just getting in their sshots at Earle lol
Yeah but these reserves are Bulldogs HF. No drop off when they go to the bench. 10-12-15 deep is what we were told. Turns out they are just like everyone else and I have no doubt it would have been closer had their starters playing.

THA TRUTH

bdubyab60

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 30, 2015, 07:52:22 pm
Maybe by 20 but that's it
Eldo handled is pretty good at Forrest city. They are pretty good this year.

birddawg1986

Quote from: Dogg on December 29, 2015, 08:51:10 pm
Murray benched the Brown twins, Boyce and Mark Thomas for cutting up in the hotel. That's hurt the nation tonight. But Earle fans know Murray will not tolerate foolishness.
Looks like Thomas in lil trouble. Might not be back ???

nightowl

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 30, 2015, 10:19:34 pm
Murray benched the Brown twins, Boyce and Mark Thomas for cutting up in the hotel. That's hurt the nation tonight. But Earle fans know Murray will not tolerate foolishness.
Again Mark Thomas was not there I have talk to both Earle drivers Mr Smith and Mr Riddrick  they both assured me of that .

bleudog

Is this post from the 5A board accurate?

Quote from: TheOfficial on December 30, 2015, 11:46:59 pm
Earle had two kids arrested last night for jumping off motel balcony onto cars and drug possession.

So problems both nights at the motel with Earle kids.

mtindian42

Oh NATION!!! Care to answer the man? Is this true? We're wating nation!!!

pioneers

Quote from: nightowl on December 31, 2015, 01:34:04 pm
Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 30, 2015, 10:19:34 pm
Again Mark Thomas was not there I have talk to both Earle drivers Mr Smith and Mr Riddrick  they both assured me of that .
Why did he miss

nightowl

According to Mr Smith Earle bus driver Mark Thomas had some personally issues to happen at his house Monday morning  before the boys left.  Mr Smith also states that no one was arrested from the team but the police was at the hotel be mindful that other teams was also staying at the same hotel

Missco

Don' t know the situation but Harrison is not the best place to stay for Delta teams.

TheOfficial

It is a fact that two players from Earle were arrested on Tuesday night at the hotel.

TheOfficial

Quote from: Missco on December 31, 2015, 10:44:30 pm
Don' t know the situation but Harrison is not the best place to stay for Delta teams.

Nothing wrong with Harrison.  When high school kids are jumping off balconies onto people's cars and smoking pot they are going to get arrested.  Whether they are from the Delta, Harrison or Texarkana doesn't matter.

Missco

Well as a small child staying their for state tournaments I beg to differ

THA TRUTH

Yea lets not act like Harrison is accepting of all kinds of people

Ctucker

Are you saying that if a kid from somewhere besides the delta was smoking pot and jumping on cars they wouldn't have been arrested.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ctucker on January 01, 2016, 06:01:42 am
Are you saying that if a kid from somewhere besides the delta was smoking pot and jumping on cars they wouldn't have been arrested.

That's what it sounds like....

WPWells

As far as I know, no one burned crosses in front of the motel. Therefore, these kids brought it on themselves

nightowl

Quote from: TheOfficial on December 31, 2015, 11:05:51 pm
It is a fact that two players from Earle were arrested on Tuesday night at the hotel.
if that was the case how did the players get out because Earle only had two bus there no cars and both drivers state that no was arrested and everyone was accounted for

bdubyab60

They could have taken them in a released them to the coaches. Sounds like a little more than cutting up though. The Thomas issue had nothing to do with this and was before this is why he didn't make the trip. I have no clue what that issue was. I do hope these young men get straightened out, you can cut up and have a good time without being stupid.

We have had our issues as well, last year.

TheOfficial

They were arrested and then the coach signed for them and they were released to him.

THA TRUTH

The kids deserved it if that's all true but still doesn't change the fact that Harrison is known for not accepting different ethnicities which is what I stated

Mr. Trill

Cheek

People always want to play that card.  I do not know if it is true or not, but  destroying personal property and smoking marijuana is illegal anywhere in Arkansas and does not matter who or where you are.  We will see what the Earle administration is made of as far as dealing with the situation.  I

Ctucker

If this really happened the coach would have not signed for my child I would have been there and probably would have let my child stay in jail for a little while and would stop playing basketball until he made enough money to pay for damage he done.We can't put winning over acting right if I was coach that would probably be it for these kids playing ball for my school this year and they would have to show they changed to play next year.

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on January 01, 2016, 05:57:46 pm
If this really happened the coach would have not signed for my child I would have been there and probably would have let my child stay in jail for a little while and would stop playing basketball until he made enough money to pay for damage he done.We can't put winning over acting right if I was coach that would probably be it for these kids playing ball for my school this year and they would have to show they changed to play next year.

I agree 100 percent.

TheOfficial

Quote from: Cheek on January 01, 2016, 06:17:58 pm
Quote from: Ctucker on January 01, 2016, 05:57:46 pm

I agree 100 percent.

Me too.   +1!

Pit Bull

The same distraction just a different sport....

ISU7

Quote from: Cheek on January 01, 2016, 05:20:46 pm

People always want to play that card.  I do not know if it is true or not, but  destroying personal property and smoking marijuana is illegal anywhere in Arkansas and does not matter who or where you are.  We will see what the Earle administration is made of as far as dealing with the situation.  I
Two. key players. Nothing will happen.  This is the second run in with the police for Earle basketball in Harrison.  I wouldn't return there to play anymore tournaments unless it's regionals or state tournaments. Someone has got to get a grasp of these kids or this will continue. 

Bigtimebasketballfan

Yet again nothing will happen. Earle has a way of never getting into trouble. Similar to how each year when you play them after Christmas they always have practically an entire new team from before Christmas. I've heard through the grapevine they have had multiple arrests this year as well as players who aren't actually living in the district suiting up for their ball team. I love sports in Nea and wish all teams were held to the same standard and exceptions weren't made and certain situations overlooked.

ISU7

Quote from: THA TRUTH on January 01, 2016, 01:06:29 pm
The kids deserved it if that's all true but still doesn't change the fact that Harrison is known for not accepting different ethnicities which is what I stated
RiverCrest has stayed there several times with out any problems.

Head Lion

Our kids never have had a problem there. Now me, I get bored to death up there when we are not playing, great place to catch up on naps!💤💤💤

Marblehog

NEark tigers

bdubyab60

NEark tigers

bdubyab60

Rottweiler

Everyone involved knows those players weren't treated fairly by the powers that be in Harrison and shouldn't have been arrested. They also should have played in the game and it would have been a different outcome.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Rottweiler on January 03, 2016, 08:07:17 pm
Everyone involved knows those players weren't treated fairly by the powers that be in Harrison and shouldn't have been arrested. They also should have played in the game and it would have been a different outcome.
So what should have happened to them for destroying people's property and whatever else they did.

Yeah let's just let people tear up crap that don't belong to them and get away with it. No consequences at all.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas