• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs El Dorado, Lendal Thomas Classic

Started by Pit Bull, December 28, 2015, 09:06:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

December 28, 2015, 09:06:36 pm Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:12:18 pm by Pit Bull
Dogs rolled against Episcopal earlier today soooo, "Who's Next?"

bdubyab60

December 28, 2015, 09:09:18 pm #1 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:13:06 pm by bdubyab60
Eldo should be a tough test for the Dogs

WPWells

BigLion10

Proud Buckaroo

Who does Earle have that can guard Daniel Gafford?

Silky Johnson

bdubyab60

Earle has a kid that is around 6' 5" or more. Not the size of Gafford. ELdo beat EPC pretty easily in FC but we don't have anyone close to that size. Wonder how good Eldos guard play is.

ISU7

Pit Bull

THA TRUTH

Earle doesnt have a 6'5 kid if yall are referring to bohannon and eldo should win this easily with their best overall player being czar perry who can take over a game while gafford cleans up what other miss

bdubyab60

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 29, 2015, 08:58:48 am
Earle doesnt have a 6'5 kid if yall are referring to bohannon and eldo should win this easily with their best overall player being czar perry who can take over a game while gafford cleans up what other miss
Not talking about Bohannon. They have another kid who is legit 6' 5".

THA TRUTH

NEark tigers

I hope ElDo has a bench, because they will need it....

Nation by 6

Dogg

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 29, 2015, 09:11:46 am
where was he last year??
On the end of the bench, couldn't play last year because of the transfer rule

RedWolf275

After reading about Daniel Gafford and Czar Perry I will take El Dorado by double digits.

Mr. Trill

I see that Czar Perry was Rumble on the Ridge MVP

THA TRUTH

Quote from: RedWolf275 on December 29, 2015, 10:32:49 am
After reading about Daniel Gafford and Czar Perry I will take El Dorado by double digits.

wise decision

NEA Razorback olfan

BigLion10

Perry and Gafford are a deadly one two punch combination. The Doggs will have to come to play to have a chance in this one. Pulling for you Nation

Pit Bull

"This is EARLE!" "Something like Sparta but in BBall... Kick them dudes in the deep hole with everyone else....

Silky Johnson

Czar Perry is really underrated as far as people knowing about him and his game. Never saw him before the rumble but after watching he's what keeps Eldo rolling. He has a smooth shot and seemed to have limitless range when I saw him but can also attack the rim with force.

BoxNOne

Rivals.com has Gafford as the #32 junior in the nation and a 4 star recruit. Perry is also a junior.

thabeast428

Lrbasketballguru

Earle hustle and speed is unreal. Also, tenacious on the glass across the roster.

Cheek

Quote from: Pit Bull on December 29, 2015, 11:23:47 am
"This is EARLE!" "Something like Sparta but in BBall... Kick them dudes in the deep hole with everyone else....

That is funny  "Sparta" 

Mr. Trill

Is it safe to pick against the squad? Lol #Nation

THA TRUTH

WPWells

Per the Twitter the Nation is getting crushed by El Do

zebrafan

Mr. Trill

Oh my gosh, sure this isn't....nevermind...

THA TRUTH

WPWells

Pit Bull

To give a 50 piece, you've got to be able to take one... Doggs wasn't ready for that buzz saw

NEark tigers

Tough night for the Nation.......that's an understatement..

Was it the flu?.....

Oh well, third place game tomorrow.....

NEark tigers

Quote from: Pit Bull on December 29, 2015, 07:50:08 pm
To give a 50 piece, you've got to be able to take one... Doggs wasn't ready for that buzz saw
That's right.....

THA TRUTH

NEark tigers

Those darn second night of a back-to-back.....SMH...LOL

bdubyab60

ZoneBuster

That's why Eldo will probably roll through 6A

Dogg

December 29, 2015, 08:51:10 pm #40 Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:49:04 pm by Dogg
Murray benched the Brown twins, Boyce and Mark Thomas for cutting up in the hotel. That's hurt the nation tonight. But Earle fans know Murray will not tolerate foolishness.

mtindian42

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on December 29, 2015, 08:51:10 pm
Murray benched the Brown twins, Boyce and Mark Thomas for cutting up in the hotel. That's hurt the nation tonight. But Earle fans know Mirray will not tolerate foolishness.
😱

mtindian42

Eldo got a little pay back for the Indians!!! Not so funny when it's y'all is it Earle?

nightowl

Murray benched the Brown twins, Boyce and Mark Thomas for cutting up in the hotel. That's hurt the nation tonight. But Earle fans know Murray will not tolerate foolishness.
.  Talk what you know Mark is not here in Harrison

Mr. Trill

Sigh...well hearing that some guys were out was a little bit of relief. I know Murray well enough and I know he did what he had to do. Plus this is just a tournament, he's  only concerned about 1 trophy really

bdubyab60

Eldo is a good team. Would have been tough to beat them with all their players much less short handed. Got a couple D1 prospects on that team.

ISU7

Quote from: nightowl on December 29, 2015, 10:07:22 pm
.  Talk what you know Mark is not here in Harrison
Lol typical confusion. Maybe there was an Elvis sighting in Harrison. Lol #Unbelievable.

NEark tigers

Quote from: mtindian42 on December 29, 2015, 10:05:21 pm
Eldo got a little pay back for the Indians!!! Not so funny when it's y'all is it Earle?
Remind you, we already supplied you a 30 piece at your house....I wouldn't be jumping for joy at the present moment. See ya at the dogpound in January!!

NEark tigers

When players do wrong, players must be held accountable. It showed tonight.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas