• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-2A

Started by BigLion10, November 10, 2015, 04:15:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

It's that time again!!
England girls host EPC tonight

BigLion10

England 32
EPC 24
Half

Cheek

England.   75
EPC.         58       

JJYahoo

Who won the JR girls game?

keohog

BigLion10

England girls play caddo hills in the first game of the robinson tournament at 5pm

BigLion10

England 43
Caddo Hills 24
End of 3rd

BigLion10

England 58
Caddo Hills 35
Final
Will play winner of sylvan hills and Nemo Vista Thursday at 7:30

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 16, 2015, 06:09:21 pm
England 58
Caddo Hills 35
Final
Will play winner of sylvan hills and Nemo Vista Thursday at 7:30

England-Nemo would be one worth watching

BigLion10

No doubt I'm stating to watch them play they play the game after this next one

BigLion10

Nemo Vista 30
Sylvan Hills 18 half

BigLion10

Nemo beats sylvan hills.
England vs Nemo Vista Thursday at 7:30

BigLion10

England takes third in the robinson tournament with a 12 point win over Conway christian.
Lost by 7 Thursday night to 1A power Nemo-Vista

JJYahoo

Poyen is coming to Carlisle tonight.  JG,SG,SB starting at 5 p.m.

keohog

Quote from: JJYahoo on November 23, 2015, 08:01:44 am
This could be some good games.

BigLion10

England 22
Marmaduke 8
End of 1

BigLion10

England 47
Marmaduke 24
Half

BigLion10

England 69
Duke 42
End of third

BigLion10

England wins 78-49 over Marmaduke

BigLion10

Quote from: JJYahoo on November 23, 2015, 08:01:44 am
any results

Bildo

Sr girls
Poyen 80
Carlisle 76
Carlisle boys won by 20 or so
Carlisle Jr girls won by 2, I think

Bigditchlion

Who will challenge for the title this other than england this year from the 5 in boys?

BigLion10

Magnet cove should be decent this year

BigLion10

Conway St Joe classic first round
England 45
Wonderview 42
Will play Mayflower Thursday in the semis

BigLion10

Conway St Joe semi finals
England 63
Mayflower 39
Advance to championship game Saturday

WPWells

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 03, 2015, 06:15:20 pm
Conway St Joe semi finals
England 63
Mayflower 39
Advance to championship game Saturday

+1 Go Lady Lions

BigLion10

England plays there Lonoke county rivals Lonoke in the championship game of the Conway St Hie classic this afternoon at 5

BigLion10

Conway St Joe classic championship
England 52
Lonoke 41
Final

Bigditchlion

Congrats lady lions!!!! Will the boys start this week?

BigLion10

Yep the boys start tomorrow night at Dumas along with the girls

BigLion10

Girls
England 72
Magnet Cove 40
Final

BigLion10

Boys
England 55
Magnet Cove 52
Final

Just a spectator

Good game! Can't wait for England to come to the Cove without your refs! Panthers gave the 2A state champs a run for their money!!x

WPWells

keohog

Quote from: Just a spectator on December 11, 2015, 11:16:31 pm
Good game! Can't wait for England to come to the Cove without your refs! Panthers gave the 2A state champs a run for their money!!x
This was England's 2nd basketball game if you couldn't beat us now you won't beat us at Magnet.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: keohog on December 12, 2015, 12:28:27 am
This was England's 2nd basketball game if you couldn't beat us now you won't beat us at Magnet.

I don't know keo, the last time I watched a game a m.c. with THEIR refs, the could probably end golden states winning streak.   ;D

Cheek

This is only our second game, and it is still taking time to get into basketball shape.  Our boys played better tonight and they are starting to find their roles on this new team.   Zack really stepped up this game to secure the win.  MC has a very good team, and can beat anyone in 2A.   MC has a 6'6" freshman that is going to be something special.  He already plays the post like a Sr.  The   5-2A  should have three quality tes this year with England, Mt Ida and MC.

Cheek

Coming from MC?   Do you think our reds follow us all the way to the State Finals.  MC boys and girls need to take dribbling skills.  Taking steps without bouncing the ball is against the rules.  We teach this in Elem. P.E.     

BigLion10

It's always something to do with the refs when MC losses at England. I guess we bring our own refs with us when we beat y'all at MC and in the district and regional tourneys as well like in years past

Just a spectator

This was MC's 3rd game since football, you only last one week longer in the playoffs.

Just a spectator

Quote from: Cheek on December 12, 2015, 07:06:56 am

Coming from MC?   Do you think our reds follow us all the way to the State Finals.  MC boys and girls need to take dribbling skills.  Taking steps without bouncing the ball is against the rules.  We teach this in Elem. P.E.   
I agree with you on the dribbling skills, but Referree 101 teaches both teams must have their hands on the ball for 3 seconds to call a jump.....not a head butt to the face.

Bigditchlion

Mc girls have to stop taking the stutter step. That will come back to haunt them. As far as the boys, question, what was the haltime score of the football game. You won't beat england in basketball. Just accept it. Our boys were not focused last night, they were thinking about something going on in little rock. I will say this about something y'all did win, congrats on getting district at your place. Better be ready for the purple lion invasion.

Cheek

Quote from: Just a spectator on December 12, 2015, 12:42:48 pm
Quote from: Cheek on December 12, 2015, 07:06:56 am

I agree with you on the dribbling skills, but Referree 101 teaches both teams must have their hands on the ball for 3 seconds to call a jump.....not a head butt to the face.

I remember the play.  It was the correct call.  When the two players ran into each other, he could not tell who knocked the ball out.  He called jump ball and let the arrow decide.  I believe MC was awarded the ball .

keohog

Quote from: Just a spectator on December 12, 2015, 12:34:18 pm

This was MC's 3rd game since football, you only last one week longer in the playoffs.
No we lasted two weeks longer. Maxpreps had your record at 3-3 before Friday.

Just a spectator

3rd game since football season ended, 3rd game with football players, 4 of the starters.
Congrats on making it to the semifinals, we were hoping to see England vs Conway Christian. Shut people up about the 5-2a, at least till next year.

Bigditchlion

Next year the 5 will be TOUGH! England, hector, mc and cc will be a gauntlet !!

BigLion10

England at Ouachita tonight

BigLion10

Girls
England 65
Ouachita 38
Final

BigLion10

Boys
England 58
Ouachita 46
Final