• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 in 2015-16

Started by ASURedWolf6, October 12, 2015, 04:39:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

bdubyab60

hssportfan

CR has shot more free throws than we drove miles to get here

Mustangfans

BIC 41 Manila 39

End of 3

NEark tigers

Earle.         75
Marianna. 29

3:00 left in 3rd

NEark tigers

79-37 Earle end of three on Senior Night.

bdubyab60

We score an amazing 7 points in the 3rd

52-39 CR headed to the 4th

Mustangfans

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

BigLion10

Nice Win stangs, we beat #3 tonight in 3A not bad for a couple of low 2A schools lol

bdubyab60

BoxNOne

Mustangfans

The game was good tonight, but the atmosphere in the gym was the real winner!!

Missco

In Arkansas most of these schools are really about the same size. That was a good win for both schools, though.

ISU7

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on February 12, 2016, 09:03:15 pm
Quote from: Mustangfans on February 12, 2016, 09:02:28 pm
BIC 66 Manila 55

Final
We beat #5 in 3a tonight!!
They are not good away from their court. Very overrated. 😝😜 Good win for BIC. Way to send coach Taylor out with a win.

ISU7

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 12, 2016, 09:13:54 pm
Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on February 12, 2016, 09:03:15 pm
Quote from: Mustangfans on February 12, 2016, 09:02:28 pm
BIC 66 Manila 55

Final
We beat #5 in 3a tonight!!

Don't think they will be #5 next week
Next week doesn't matter it's tournament time. 🏀🏆

ISU7

Mustangfans

Was it just me or did anyone else notice that Coach Wimberly let #2 get in his head?

NEark tigers

Nation               99
Marianna.         49

Final

Oldref

Bay Boys over Cross County 65-57.

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside 36
Brookland 49
Final boys

NeaBaller21

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 12, 2016, 10:08:58 pm
Riverside 36
Brookland 49
Final boys
Riverside got to within 2 with 4 min left, and just folded. Good luck to Brookland the rest of the season!

NEA Razorback olfan

February 12, 2016, 10:26:57 pm #922 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:29:25 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: NeaBaller21 on February 12, 2016, 10:17:48 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 12, 2016, 10:08:58 pm
Riverside 36
Brookland 49
Final boys
Riverside got to within 2 with 4 min left, and just folded. Good luck to Brookland the rest of the season!

Good luck to the Rebels in District , hope Sain's ankle is ok!!! Good player
Brookland played a lot of Sophs and a couple of freshman tonight
Only lose there tall post next year

Bigtimebasketballfan

Went and watched reeves play tonight and once again he didn't disappoint. I'm gonna assume by the scores I've seen head lion will be MIA another week or so?

biglion1985

Hey leave head lion alone lol just kidding

Missco

bdubyab60

Quote from: ISU7 on February 12, 2016, 09:29:20 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 12, 2016, 09:10:37 pm
71-48 CR final.
CR out scored them 32-17 in the 2nd half.
Yep. Scoring 7 or 10 points in a quarter don't cut it.

RedWolf275

Someone told me the Pocahontas girls pounded Riverside last night but they didn't know the score.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 13, 2016, 11:16:27 am
Someone told me the Pocahontas girls pounded Riverside last night but they didn't know the score.

Didn't see it in Jonesboro Sun paper today
Our girls lost to HA 49-47, it wasn't in the paper either

leaderofthepack10

Just know that there is no boys team that would want to be in this conference. From top to bottom probably the strongest conference in Arkansas 1A-4A

ISU7

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on February 12, 2016, 10:30:24 pm
Went and watched reeves play tonight and once again he didn't disappoint. I'm gonna assume by the scores I've seen head lion will be MIA another week or so?
At least til they play I the semi's next week @ RiverCrest.

Bigtimebasketballfan

Quote from: leaderofthepack10 on February 13, 2016, 01:32:12 pm
Just know that there is no boys team that would want to be in this conference. From top to bottom probably the strongest conference in Arkansas 1A-4A

No doubt about that. I've watched a lot of basketball and you might beat a team from the 2a-3 in a one game scenario when you've had a week to prepare but nobody would want to play in this gauntlet on a regular basis. Kudos to the 4 teams who survive from this district this year. Whoever those 4 end up being will have as good of a chance as anyone to win the state

Pit Bull

Earle Jr. High Clean Sweep of conference titles Girls and Boys... Great job...

Neabball

Anybody have schedule for district

Mustangfans

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 13, 2016, 09:01:42 pm
How good do you think the chances are that the Sr high boys and girls team will do the same? By adding the 9th grader to the Sr High girls roster definitely raises the odds in their favor.

NEark tigers

Congrats to the Junior Bullpups and Junior Lady Bullpups on a fantastic championship season!!!!

2016 Regular Season and District Tournament Champs FOR BOTH!!

More later....

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mustangfans on February 13, 2016, 10:17:20 pm
How good do you think the chances are that the Sr high boys and girls team will do the same? By adding the 9th grader to the Sr High girls roster definitely raises the odds in their favor.
As for the girls, it should definitely help big time....Scott should give a major boost and another scoring threat. As for the boys, they should bring maybe three of those freshmen along for experience, they may or may not get any clock, but the experience should help them in the long run.

Pit Bull

Don't know, but we are about to completely turn "Roe the Empress" a loose on 2A Sr. Girls BBall... She will be tough....

bdubyab60

Should definitely help the girls. She's the real deal.

Mustangfans

Quote from: Pit Bull on February 13, 2016, 10:35:42 pm

Don't know, but we are about to completely turn "Roe the Empress" a loose on 2A Sr. Girls BBall... She will be tough....
Would be a treat if she helped drop a 30 piece on the Duke!!

BoxNOne

I am looking forward to that Earle vs Marmaduke matchup on the girls side. This will be a semifinal matchup. Those two early season forfeits dropped Earle from the 3 seed to the 4 seed. The Scott girl will definetly even things up.

bdubyab60

Well hopefully I've gotten everything caught up at work and the ole lady is to where she can get around again so I can catch some games. Been a busy few weeks.

Silky Johnson

Anyone from Cross County or 2a-3 know about some players moving to Bay? I had heard Phelan, Richardson, and another kid who was junior last year were trying to move because their coach was going to stop coaching high school ball.

bdubyab60

There was a rumor about it on the 1A board. Might happen but I didn't see Richardson giving up football to play at Bay. But you never know.

Silky Johnson

With Davis graduating I don't see their football team reaching the same heights but I can see him playing because he loves the game. I guess time will tell.

NWA Hawg

Any word on the BIC job?

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: fann07 on March 23, 2016, 09:49:48 am
Any word on the BIC job?

No ..  just a lot of applicants 

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: fann07 on March 23, 2016, 09:49:48 am
Any word on the BIC job?

Also Manila slipped in & got our Asst. Girls Coach & golf coach.  Coach Cossey will be missed. Super great guy & family.   

playmaker04

Quote from: Silky Johnson on March 22, 2016, 04:55:43 pm
Anyone from Cross County or 2a-3 know about some players moving to Bay? I had heard Phelan, Richardson, and another kid who was junior last year were trying to move because their coach was going to stop coaching high school ball.
Phelans dad is the coach. Haven't heard anything like that.

Silky Johnson

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas