• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A

Started by Ventman, September 02, 2015, 04:44:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 08, 2016, 06:06:59 am
From what I have:
Boys
1. Brinkley 15-1
2. Clarendon 15-1
3. Kipp 9-7, Des Arc 9-6, Augusta 9-6
Palestine-Wheatley 7-8
Marvell 5-11
Carlisle 3-9, McCrory 3-13, Hazen 3-10

still some scores missing but that's a close as I can get it.

The best I can come up with, we still have hazen(Tuesday), Kipp and p-w left, not sure when we play the last 2. Maybe Thursday and Friday

Lions84

Go Clarendon Lions  GO Fight Win.

Cheek

Quote from: Lions84 on February 08, 2016, 11:10:06 am

Daughter must be rubbing off on you!    I would let you get by with Go Clarendon Lions,  but Go Fight Win.  Really!    Have you lost all self respect.  Please immediately drive to Clarendon and drink some river water.  I hope this will fix you up and this will never happen again.       

Bigditchlion

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 08, 2016, 01:55:03 pm

Daughter must be rubbing off on you!    I would let you get by with Go Clarendon Lions,  but Go Fight Win.  Really!    Have you lost all self respect.  Please immediately drive to Clarendon and drink some river water.  I hope this will fix you up and this will never happen again.     
LOL I could mail him some but it might eat through the package  ;D

MomaLion

We play Kipp Tues and Marvell Fri then we are done with regular season.

Lions84

Quote from: Cheek on February 08, 2016, 01:55:03 pm

6 years of Cheerleading will do that to ya.

And I drank my White River Water when I was home during Christmas along with a Burger from the Lions Den!!!

Tigerpride37

Brinkley travels to McCrory tonite.
Go tigers Go !

MomaLion

Clarendon Lady Lions defeat Kipp 56-36...we played 9th graders most of the 4th.

Tigerpride37

Brinkley Lady tigers 31

McCrory Lady jaguars 43

Final   

Tigerpride37

Brinkley tigers 78

McCrory  jaguars 55

MomaLion

Clarendon 64 Kipp 57...Sr boys.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc plays Kipp Friday night.

I can't find anywhere, where Des Arc has played p-w twice

Lions84

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 10, 2016, 08:45:43 am

Max preps shows y'all played on 12/8 and 1/22 but there's no score for 12/8.

Watch Kipp, they should be better since they are playing in Des Arc but they like to act up...one of their players was removed by security during our game after he shoved his coach but then he was right back in the game and immediately got an intentional...could have something to do with it being Sr honor night though and they lost.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on February 11, 2016, 12:50:15 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 10, 2016, 08:45:43 am

Max preps shows y'all played on 12/8 and 1/22 but there's no score for 12/8.

Watch Kipp, they should be better since they are playing in Des Arc but they like to act up...one of their players was removed by security during our game after he shoved his coach but then he was right back in the game and immediately got an intentional...could have something to do with it being Sr honor night though and they lost.

We won the the game on 12/8. Some how I missed the 1/22 game

Thanks for the heads up on kipp

Tigerpride37

February 11, 2016, 08:41:01 am #516 Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 08:43:40 am by Tigerpride37
To me everybody in the 6AA is played good this year for what I seen. There played hard and not giving up.good luck to all the teams. Can't wait to district.

Tigerpride37

By the way do anybody no when it start ?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Lions84

MomaLion

It's scheduled to start Monday but so was Jr tournament and they started on Saturday. But we won't have to work around the Tues/Fri games next week.

Scrapper

Who is in the finals of the Jr. district tournament?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Scrapper on February 11, 2016, 07:36:14 pm
Who is in the finals of the Jr. district tournament?

Carlisle girls beat des arc girls. Not sure about the boys.

MomaLion

Kipp beat Clarendon

big E

Tournament starts Monday @ 4:00 @PW.

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle girls and boys win over McCrory

Sophomore Garnell Harris scored 27 pts on 5-10 shooting. 2-2 on 3s. And a HUGE 15-16 from the line. He also pulled down 5 boards. 5 blocks and 3 steals. And only 1 foul.

Senior Brendan Weems Went for 18&9 on Senior night. Great job guys!!

Ventman

February 12, 2016, 09:49:55 pm #526 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:53:55 pm by Ventman
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on February 12, 2016, 08:26:07 pm
Carlisle girls and boys win over McCrory

Sophomore Garnell Harris scored 27 pts on 5-10 shooting. 2-2 on 3s. And a HUGE 15-16 from the line. He also pulled down 5 boards. 5 blocks and 3 steals. And only 1 foul.

Senior Brendan Weems Went for 18&9 on Senior night. Great job guys!!
[/quote/] Good old fashion smash mouth game tonight!

MomaLion

Clarendon girls and boys won big over Marvell...boys went into mercy rule and had 9th grader dunk...Girls played 9th graders after 1st period. 

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on February 12, 2016, 10:05:05 am
Tournament starts Monday @ 4:00 @PW.
Do we have brackets yet?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc lost by 5 to kipp

Tigerpride37

Brinkley tigers 82

P. W. Patriots 47

Final

HorseFeathers

augusta vs hazen on the 12th...anyone got it?

HorseFeathers

And what games did Marvell have to forfeit...I see on ya'lls district tournament schedule(courtesy of brian) that they are 10th...I still see 6 wins for them..hazen and McCrory before Christmas, Kipp(1/22), Augusta(1/26), P/W(2/2), and Carlisle(2/9)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 14, 2016, 09:40:10 pm #533 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:43:45 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: HF on February 14, 2016, 07:15:49 pm
And what games did Marvell have to forfeit...I see on ya'lls district tournament schedule(courtesy of brian) that they are 10th...I still see 6 wins for them..hazen and McCrory before Christmas, Kipp(1/22), Augusta(1/26), P/W(2/2), and Carlisle(2/9)

They forfeited the 2nd game to des arc

Where is the district schedule?

arkansasprepfootball

They played a second ineligible player - this time a kid who was living in Helena. Gave up wins vs. KIPP, Augusta, PW and Carlisle. Basketball coach is also athletic director. Two different instances of ineligible players this basketball season - Marvell is a zoo.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2016, 09:40:10 pm

I saw the district schedule on Twitter and posted it to my FB.

MomaLion

Quote from: arkansasprepfootball on February 14, 2016, 09:59:24 pm

They played a second ineligible player - this time a kid who was living in Helena. Gave up wins vs. KIPP, Augusta, PW and Carlisle. Basketball coach is also athletic director. Two different instances of ineligible players this basketball season - Marvell is a zoo.
Didn't Earle also have to forfeit games?...so that would be 3.

Ctucker

Not that I've heard. Earle is 26-2. Only loses was to Osceola and ElDorado and they didn't play 4 of there main players against Osceola.

MomaLion

I don't know what I'm remembering then lol.  I don't know why these so called adults are trying to skirt the rules though...what does that teach the kids???

Ctucker

I think one of the girl teams in that conference had to forfeit some games don't remember which one.

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on February 15, 2016, 07:41:38 am
I think one of the girl teams in that conference had to forfeit some games don't remember which one.

Earle

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Cheek on February 15, 2016, 11:15:36 am
Quote from: Ctucker on February 15, 2016, 07:41:38 am

Earle

Earle isn't in the 6

Ctucker

That's right was Earle's girls. You was right momma lion, if you was talking about girls.

Ctucker

I know they are not in 6 I was trying to answer momma lions question, but she was right all a long.

Missco

So a player on Marvell's team was ineligible because they lived in another district?

HorseFeathers

Pick, I think the issue is the whole Marvell forfeits....I'll see what we can figure out when I get home this evening..

Tigerpride37

Do the district tournament start tonight?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on February 15, 2016, 02:20:37 pm

Pick, I think the issue is the whole Marvell forfeits....I'll see what we can figure out when I get home this evening..

That's what Brian and I came up with too. Maybe Augusta and Kipp picked up another win from them and are actually 11-7.

HorseFeathers

Augusta is now showing a 12-6 record on maxpreps...kipp picked up another win from marvell

MomaLion

I'll post scores later but so far Hazen girls defeated Kipp and Augusta boys mercy ruled McCrory. Internet is crappy in here tonight...up next Brinkley vs Marvell girls.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas