• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

chanpionship games online broadcasts

Started by whosyourdaddy, March 14, 2016, 01:36:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whosyourdaddy

While I was very happy that the games were streamed online and I was able to watch almost every game online due to out of state working. Hats off to the sponsors.. However I was highly disappointed in the tv announcers, they were gawd awful in every game I watched.  It seemed that they knew very little about the rules and seem to speculate more often than not. They knew very little about the smaller teams, one announcer even had no clue where a certain team was from.  you had a week do a little research.. My point is if a sponsor is going to spend the money to stream the games, some one could hire some announcers that had some sort of clue about basketball in general, the teams and rules.  Just on guys opinion...

itsslim

itsslim

I totally agree, I broadcast games for Pine Bluff on nfhsnetwork all season, but once they make it to the finals they bring in a new crew. I've been crying to nfhsnetwork that only make sense to.bring in.someone familiar with the school or someone who has called games for the school before. last year they brought in guys that didn't even live in Arkansas!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas