• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenbrier @ Alma

Started by BillyJack™, October 20, 2008, 06:12:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyJack™

Drop what you're doing. Change all your plans. Get a sitter for the dog and lock up your kids! Airedale Arena's going full production for the Alma/Greenbrier game this Thursday. It's the Airedalette's final home game and we're gonna crank it up!

bobcat81

I plan to be there, although may not get there in time for the beginning of the JV match.  What can we visitors expect in terms of a "production" for our first visit to the Arena?  And thanks for going all out for our visit.   :)

BillyJack™

Game footage and play graphics on the Jumbotron during the game. Techno beam and graphic Airedallette intro's. Sound system running for breaks. Might even get my SLUGs to out there and have them do some cheering.

BillyJack™

Not as smooth as I was shooting for, but being 8 months rusty on the equipment took us a bit to get back in the swing. Was kind of cool seeing the Lady Panthers out there doing the Scruffy Shuffle after the final game! Too cool and great sports!

bobcat81

Very impressive, and the rust wasn't apparent to us newbies to the arena.  My daughter is a sophomore so this was my first visit to the Airedale Arena.  It's a very impressive facility, as was the production. 

Wish we could have been a little better on the court in the actual match.  So it was the least we could do to participate in the post match dance.  :) 

Looking forward to the return trip in basketball. 

BillyJack™

Those of us in the control room liked to of fell out of our chairs when we noticed the fans, coaches and both teams out there. Made throwing this thing together worth the extra hours. Money can't buy moments like that.

bobcat81

Yes, a nice moment.  Although not all of us fans were out there; I have to practice a little more at home on my shuffle before I get out there, especially with cameras and a large video screen possibly capturing your every move.   ;D  That and my DD would have disowned me had I stepped foot on the floor and participated. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas