• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A Volleyball

Started by Valleysports, September 04, 2008, 11:33:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stattracker

yes
conway defeated bryant in 3 tonight.

Valleysports

Yeh Stat, Bryant's going to have to play some tough Volleyball next week in Benton.  ;)

Bobcat81, did Greenbrier beat Russellville Jr High East?  The paper has RJHE at 25-4 on the year.  I'll never forget 2 yrs ago's when our girls won the North and then faced MSM, who was the South Champs and hadn't lost a game the whole year.  RJHE took MSM out in 2 games.  Same girls will be Seniors next year but unfortunately our HS program might not allow them to reach their potential.

bobcat81

Quote from: Valleysports on October 09, 2008, 08:18:42 am

Bobcat81, did Greenbrier beat Russellville Jr High East?  The paper has RJHE at 25-4 on the year.  I'll never forget 2 yrs ago's when our girls won the North and then faced MSM, who was the South Champs and hadn't lost a game the whole year.  RJHE took MSM out in 2 games.  Same girls will be Seniors next year but unfortunately our HS program might not allow them to reach their potential.

I found out yesterday, after the post, that RJHE did beat Greenbrier on Monday which was Greenbrier's first north division loss.  So I guess they split for the season in conference play.  Don't know where that places both teams.  I'm not as close to the Jr. High program this year as my dauguther moved up to Sr. High this year. 

Sharing a similar story from last year, Greenbrier JH won the north division and made it to the finals of the conference tournament to face Lake Hamilton.  Lake Hamilton was undefeated at 34-0 and had beaten Greenbrier twice earlier in tournaments.  Greenbrier prevailed, in this case in three games, to win the conference tournament against a previoulsy unbeaten team. 

stattracker

Quote from: Valleysports on October 09, 2008, 08:18:42 am
Yeh Stat, Bryant's going to have to play some tough Volleyball next week in Benton.  ;)

I don't know what's going to happen with us. Most of our points come off of sevres and other teams mistakes. We don't get very many kill attempts as we seem to only know how to pass a freeball over the net. I hope we can do okay in the tournament next week.

Valleysports

Now don't you start Sandbaggin Stat - we need that friendly back n forth banter. 

stattracker

ome on now.lol. You know I feed you correct. No sugarcoatin here. Some say that's my problem.lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas