• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A THURSDAY STATE SCORE THREAD

Started by Brian G, March 02, 2017, 10:09:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rackjack74

bigworm

Congrats to Quitman on a big win and to the Lady Bizen on a great season.

Rackjack74

Boys
Lighthouse 33
EPC 35
Halftime

Barn burner!

Rackjack74

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on March 02, 2017, 08:09:18 pm
They all came for the SHOW and that is EPC 😀

Not...this joint ain't half full now and you couldn't walk in here during girls game. Plus half the home side is residual Q-Town fans. Visitor side about 40% full.

AT

BOYS

East Poinsett County - 52
Jacksonville Lighthouse - 50

end of 3rd Quarter

bdubyab60

Quote from: Rackjack74 on March 02, 2017, 09:34:08 pm
Not...this joint ain't half full now and you couldn't walk in here during girls game. Plus half the home side is residual Q-Town fans. Visitor side about 40% full.
its called sarcasm

Donnie Jamon

RATTLER43

Cheek1

Rackjack74

Boys
Lighthouse 64
EPC 62
Final

Heck of a game. Both teams should be proud.

Rackjack74

Baller2121

Ctucker what went wrong thought wcc was picked to win it and thought wcc has better Coach

Ctucker

Quote from: Baller2121 on March 03, 2017, 03:05:22 pm
Ctucker what went wrong thought wcc was picked to win it and thought wcc has better Coach
i don't if we was picked to win by any body but us. We missed to many free throws and easy shots. Then just some bad turn overs at the end.

Ctucker

There was a couple from England that picks us to win too but that's all I seen.CMS plays great defense like us there tough.

Ctucker

We do have a good coach I don't remember anybody saying he was the best I don't watch enough teams to know who the best is, but he had a great plan for that game we just didn't educate when it counted.

Baller2121

I've heard different things about the game I didn't get to come had to work thought you would know the best since your from there.

Ctucker

Quote from: Baller2121 on March 03, 2017, 04:36:08 pm
I've heard different things about the game I didn't get to come had to work thought you would know the best since your from there.
not to take away from CMS they play great defense and have a good point guard. They play hard.

bdubyab60

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas