• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional at Carisle

Started by NEark tigers, February 19, 2017, 12:33:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 25, 2017, 08:54:40 pm
Earle 84-71 F Regional Champs
NEA NEA NEA. Great job Doggs.🐶🏀🏆Complete the mission. Good luck next week in state.

MomaLion

Congrats to Earle. It was a fun game.

NEark tigers

For my 2,000th post:

Job well done by both Defending State Champions!!!

Donnie Jamon

Earle just has too many bodies. Looks like could and I say could be a rematch in the semis with Earle and Epc. Epc has a long ways to go.

Donnie Jamon

Dang Earle, Lighthouse and Epc on the same side of the bracket

bigworm

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on February 25, 2017, 09:50:20 pm

Yep. Have fun. We will see ya at the summitt!!

Donnie Jamon

Epc if advance will play Foreman, JLighthouse, and Earle in that order lol love this time of yr

BigBob

So what's the seeds 1-4 for boys and girls  from the north region?

Redlion91

Boys:
1) Earle
2) Clarendon
3) Marked Tree
4)EPC

Girls:
1)Earle
2)Marmaduke
3)Carlisle
4)Brinkley

Cheek

Quote from: Redlion91 on February 26, 2017, 01:55:28 am
Boys:
1) Earle
2) Clarendon
3) Marked Tree
4)EPC

Girls:
1)Earle
2)Marmaduke
3)Carlisle
4)Brinkley

3 EPC
4 Marked Tree

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions state time an it looks like from our side of the bracket it's gonna be a rematch  Clarendon vs Earle again this time  in the  2a state championship game  we play Friday @ 830  go lions      cutter or wcc         

BigBob

How the Duke girls this year? Haven't heard much about the lady greyhounds this season.

Mr. Trill

They ordered a 30 piece last night

BigBob

Mr. Trill

MikelB

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on February 25, 2017, 09:50:20 pm
Coach Wilburn was smart, if you can't go into state in 2nd go in 4th to get off same side of bracket as Earle. One thing is certain, there won't be a rematch of Earle and EPC in the finals this year.

Bildo

I hope everyone enjoyed the tournament at Carlisle. As a school and town we were very happy to do so. And ... by the way... AAA chooses the referees!! We didn't get a choice in that lol!

redrider30

February 27, 2017, 02:47:33 pm #267 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:50:09 pm by redrider30
Very nice gym and great local restaurants. We enjoyed the regional tournament except the referees and we know that was not the Carlisle's fault. Hey Bildo I doubt anyone would claim hiring them. The worse I've ever saw on any level at any tournament and that was for all the games.

MikelB

Quote from: redrider30 on February 27, 2017, 02:47:33 pm
Very nice gym and great local restaurants. We enjoyed the regional tournament except the referees and we know that was not the Carlisle's fault. Hey Bildo I doubt anyone would claim hiring them. The worse I've ever saw on any level at any tournament and that was for all the games.
What about the ref from there that claims he used to play for the Hogs?  ;D

redrider30

I did see Eddie Murray who is a former Razorback basketball player there but I never saw him officiate a game. I wish he would have because anything would have been better.

Bildo

Quote from: redrider30 on February 28, 2017, 08:30:24 am
I did see Eddie Murray who is a former Razorback basketball player there but I never saw him officiate a game. I wish he would have because anything would have been better.
i think you mean "Ernie Murry"... Eddie Murray was a DH for the Orioles back in the day. I think we are both showing our age lol!

Reggie Hall was a ref out there also... he played football for the hogs... But Eddie may have been better too!

redrider30

You are right. I do own several Eddie Murray rookie cards from when I was a kid. Getting old too fast! Eddie Murray would have done a better job officiating.

Lions84

MikelB

Quote from: redrider30 on February 28, 2017, 09:27:21 am
You are right. I do own several Eddie Murray rookie cards from when I was a kid. Getting old too fast! Eddie Murray would have done a better job officiating.
I was talking about Reggie Hall, he was the ref that finished yalls game after Coach Smith knocked the other ref out  ;D 

redrider30

February 28, 2017, 12:15:07 pm #274 Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 12:17:18 pm by redrider30
He did a good job and let's get one thing clear the referee ran over Coach Smith in his box. It was like a car wreck and you could see the ref's skid marks where he made contact in the box. Anyway the ref made a miraculous recovery so he could be there for the finals, I don't think anything was going to keep him out of that game but let me be the first to thank him for the favor of helping us get out of the bracket with Earle, Carlisle and Quitman and still get a bye.

Lions84

Quote from: redrider30 on February 28, 2017, 12:15:07 pm
He did a good job and let's get one thing clear the referee ran over Coach Smith in his box. It was like a car wreck and you could see the ref's skid marks where he made contact in the box. Anyway the ref made a miraculous recovery so he could be there for the finals, I don't think anything was going to keep him out of that game but let me be the first to thank him for the favor of helping us get out of the bracket with Earle, Carlisle and Quitman and still get a bye.

Glad no one was hurt.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas