• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marmaduke JR High Tournament

Started by razorbackhog, October 22, 2014, 12:48:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackhog

I don't know a whole lot about the tournament but that there are only 4 girls teams in the tournament with the seeds as follows in order.  Marmaduke, BIC, Riverside, Armorel.  I know in the girls bracket they are playing Friday and Saturday (Oct. 31 and Nov. 1).  Boys play I think next Monday, Thursday and Saturday with teams like BIC, Marmaduke, Riverside, Armorel, CRA, Ridgefield in the tournament. 

To me it is a down tournament with what I have heard.

NEA Razorback olfan

October 22, 2014, 01:24:17 pm #1 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:22:02 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Thx, I might go watch a few games.

I'll take BIC in the boys I'm pretty sure they are loaded. I believe most of them played on an AAU team together, they should take conference and District also.
The girls side I'm not real sure of ... From what I here we got Armorel's best player ( Whitney Wagner) that moved to Brookland, I'm ready to see her play with our Brookland Girls.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Have they played any games in this tournament?

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

NEA Razorback olfan

Per Jonesboro Sun
Jr Boys
Riverside over Marmaduke 55-43
BIC over Armorel 66-24

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

So BIC & R'Side in finals Saturday??   What time are the games Saturday?

BoxNOne

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on October 22, 2014, 01:24:17 pm
Thx, I might go watch a few games.

I'll take BIC in the boys I'm pretty sure they are loaded. I believe most of them played on an AAU team together, they should take conference and District also.
The girls side I'm not real sure of ... From what I here we got Armorel's best player ( Whitney Wagner) that moved to Brookland, I'm ready to see her play with our Brookland Girls.

Olfan, I don't think BIC jr boys will win 2A-3 conference. I'll take Earle who were undefeated last year and there best three players were 8th graders including two 6'4"" guys. I watched BIC yesterday and they have good three point shooting but were small. They would be mediocre without the two so called move ins they acquired. Better hit that R word trail some more if they want to battle Earle in the future.

NEA Razorback olfan

I didn't see Earl Last year, but they sound tough, BIC has some good players but two 6'4 guys will be hard to stop in Jr High

Head Lion

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 02, 2014, 04:05:51 pm
I didn't see Earl Last year, but they sound tough, BIC has some good players but two 6'4 guys will be hard to stop in Jr High
Bohannon kid from Earle just about broke the backboard at Manila last year, best dunk I saw in jr hi or sr hi all year by far!

BoxNOne

They are going to be hard to handle in 2A-3.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas