• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Week 8 7A West game of the week - Southside AT HarBer

Started by Baitshop, October 18, 2014, 01:20:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Baitshop

Two teams that play hardnosed, bust you in the mouth, football....

Always a war and always a close game...

HarBer struggling on defense against a Southside team that struggles to score...

Maclin on your girl

October 18, 2014, 09:09:06 am #1 Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:00:06 am by Maclin on your girl
24-7 ss. ss already has their bad loss out of the way.

DogsWin7

Screen shot this but Southside I have to agree will win.   Look at what the flagship is causing here on Fearless!  :)

A-Good-One

Love this. "Week 8 7A West Game of the Week." AKA: Of four crappy games this is the least crappy

Baitshop

Quote from: Dr Chim Ritchalds on October 18, 2014, 01:37:01 pm
Love this. "Week 8 7A West Game of the Week." AKA: Of four crappy games this is the least crappy

....which makes Southside vs. HarBer the Game of the Week....somebody's got to be the tallest midget in the room....  :-\

FanOnTheHill

Baitshop

HARBER SUCKS..!!!  AND CHRIS WOOD IS LEAVING FOR VAN BUREN WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER....

WPWells

spurrr

HB has very little in the way of a passing game. Their top OLineman went out for the season against Conway and top D lineman is supposedly out again this week. So what little talent they had has dropped off more. This is usually one of my favorite games of the year but I don't see it being much of a war this year .
SS 21
HB 7

Maclin on your girl

Baitshop

Quote from: spurrr on October 23, 2014, 05:35:43 am
HB has very little in the way of a passing game. Their top OLineman went out for the season against Conway and top D lineman is supposedly out again this week. So what little talent they had has dropped off more. This is usually one of my favorite games of the year but I don't see it being much of a war this year .
SS 21
HB 7

Ehh...spurrr, you and I both know that Southside and HarBer play the same kind of smashmouth football and that the records haven't made a difference in the past games between the two teams...

I anticipate another game decided late by less than 7 points...

B.S.

Baitshop

I know....I am just so gun shy about offending other teams fans since the Bulldog Guilt Squad started calling me a "Taliban Greenwood Hater".....

I have been regularly attending a 12 step program about internet message board bullying....

That, and my favorite HarBer antagonist, Locutus, just doesn't show up around here much anymore...

DogsWin7

Quote from: Baitshop on October 22, 2014, 10:52:52 pm
HARBER SUCKS..!!!  AND CHRIS WOOD IS LEAVING FOR VAN BUREN WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER....
LOL!   You better watch spreading rumors like that.....:)

B.S.

I'm going to say SS wins this one 5-3 on a walk off Safety as time expires!

Baitshop

I am shocked at the margin of victory in this game...especially considering that Southside gave up a couple of late TD's while resting some of the starters....

I am assuming that this will be an anomaly for HarBer considering how consistently good that have been since their inception...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas