• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Concord High School

Started by HawgWild2711, March 09, 2006, 01:13:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgWild2711

Do you know where Concord is?  Do you know anything about Concord. If so write a comment about Concord or anything you know about Concord.

marian

CONCORD IS IN CLEBURNE COUNTY ON HWY 25 GOING TOWARD BATESVILLE, MY GREAT NEPHEW PLAYS BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL FOR THEM. THEY USUALLY HAVE A REALLY GOOD TEAM. THEY ARE A SMALL SCHOOL, USUALLY EVERYBODY HAS GROWN UP TOGETHER AND PLAYED ALL SPORTS TOGETHER SINCE GRADE SCHOOL.

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: marian on March 09, 2006, 04:16:20 pm
CONCORD IS IN CLEBURNE COUNTY ON HWY 25 GOING TOWARD BATESVILLE, MY GREAT NEPHEW PLAYS BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL FOR THEM. THEY USUALLY HAVE A REALLY GOOD TEAM. THEY ARE A SMALL SCHOOL, USUALLY EVERYBODY HAS GROWN UP TOGETHER AND PLAYED ALL SPORTS TOGETHER SINCE GRADE SCHOOL.
Easy on the caps. Don't know much about their team this year. Who's concords coach now?Whats aron cornett doing now days?

photographer

I talked to Aron's aunt the other day and he had shoulder surgery during the Christmas holidays and is working on rehab probably as I speak.  He hopes to get back to full speed soon. 

clutch

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas