• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

And the Marion of the baseball board is...

Started by webe73, March 05, 2006, 05:41:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

webe73

RIVERCREST... Will they go undefeated this year? Will a couple of their players get drafted by the pros or sign with Arkansas? Can Gosnell hang with this awesome group? Stay tuned and they will keep you udpated, I'm sure. Don't overhype yourselves boys or you will be regretting it when the last pitch is thrown in the first round of the playoffs. :'(

M16Colt

That was stupid bearly legal!!!!  It wasnt even worth wasting your time typing that stupid post

iou nothing_colts

March 06, 2006, 07:45:45 pm #3 Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:12:22 pm by KILLER D
Delete this thread.

Short and Stout

March 06, 2006, 07:47:44 pm #4 Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 08:14:58 pm by Short and Stout
That is a dumb post, but what is wrong with showing some school spirit. The problem is that all of us freshmen got real excited and we like to talk about our team.  Last time I checked nothing is wrong with letting people know how you're doing.

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: Short and Stout on March 06, 2006, 07:47:44 pm
This is a dumb post, but what is wrong with showing some school spirit. The problem is that all of us freshmen got real excited and we like to talk about our team.  Last time I checked nothing is wrong with letting people know how you're doing.
your right, that post was stupid, i think ill change it. lol.

COLT GUY

WE MIGHT go undefeated. Some of our players MIGHT get drafted by the mlb.  This group MIGHT be awesome.  Stay tuned for more information on this great news cast. 
PS:
Who in their right mind would talk about something this stupid. 

Short and Stout

Quote from: COLT GUY on March 06, 2006, 08:18:51 pm
WE MIGHT go undefeated. Some of our players MIGHT get drafted by the mlb. This group MIGHT be awesome. Stay tuned for more information on this great news cast.
PS:

bearly legal

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: Short and Stout on March 06, 2006, 08:20:33 pm
Quote from: COLT GUY on March 06, 2006, 08:18:51 pm
WE MIGHT go undefeated. Some of our players MIGHT get drafted by the mlb. This group MIGHT be awesome. Stay tuned for more information on this great news cast.
PS:
Riddle me this, who in there right mind would have a name bearly legal, didnt we have a comic strip in 5th grade called Bearly legal comics, me and d$ got our hustle on back then,  where do u think he got the name?lol. But seriously barely legal just delete this thread before anybody else sees it.

bearly legal

packerfan

It only looks like they are making a bunch of threads because noone else talks on the baseball forum.  There are a few Rivercrest threads on here but if you don't want to read about it then don't.  I haven't see anyone talking about Some Rivercrest players going to the MLB or them winning state or anything else like  that.  They are just posting the scores of the games and saying that they did a good job.  The last time I checked there is nothing wrong with beeing excited when your team is doing good.  There is a huge difference between the Rivercrest psoters and the Marion posters. The marion guys got on here and bragged about how good they were and how noone could beat them and we're just positng the scores of the game and saying good job.  Sounds like you may be a bit jelous because they are doing good this season and they have players who are excited about doing good.  

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: The Skipper on March 06, 2006, 08:28:58 pm
It only looks like they are making a bunch of threads because noone else talks on the baseball forum.  There are a few Rivercrest threads on here but if you don't want to read about it then don't.  I haven't see anyone talking about Some Rivercrest players going to the MLB or them winning state or anything else like  that.  They are just posting the scores of the games and saying that they did a good job.  The last time I checked there is nothing wrong with beeing excited when your team is doing good.  There is a huge difference between the Rivercrest psoters and the Marion posters. The marion guys got on here and bragged about how good they were and how noone could beat them and we're just positng the scores of the game and saying good job.  Sounds like you may be a bit jelous because they are doing good this season and they have players who are excited about doing good. 
great post, that should show bearly legal. lol

webe73

Oh you sure showed me... a bunch of illiterates who can't read or write, but sure know how to talk and brag. Check back with me after you win something... as for not bragging, give me a break.  ???

iou nothing_colts

Quote from: bearly legal on March 06, 2006, 09:29:40 pm
Oh you sure showed me... a bunch of illiterates who can't read or write, but sure know how to talk and brag. Check back with me after you win something... as for not bragging, give me a break. ???
We have won something were 5-0, you are probably some obsessive dad from some other school that is trying to elude the inevitability of defeat.

M16Colt

last time i checked, Marion hasn't won anything either!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas