• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boonevilles Pitchers

Started by Johnny Cash, March 03, 2006, 09:08:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Cash

I have heard alot about booneville's pitchers is there any new pitchers or what??

"SHOWKILLER"

4-sophs, all doing well.
Cobb-flame thrower
Carolan-nasty
Beach-lefty, nasty
Swint-hard throwing righty

The Recruiter

I'm guessing that these guys are the same pitchers that were on Bonneville's summer league team that got to go to state last summer. If so I saw all of them on the mound and there was nobody really great or over powering. They are a decent set of kids and maybe as seniors could be really good. I may be wrong but this year I see your defense having to work really hard behind them. I watched them play at the state tourn. in Springdale and they didn't play well at all.

Johnny Cash

i watched Booneville's team play at mansfield over the all-stars and i don't think they had a left hander. I seen a right hander with some good speed.

baseballholic

i have caught cobb many times, he is pretty good when he is on. if he is off though its a totally different story.

Johnny Cash

Does the lefty have some speed or just accurate? What is Jordan Cobb's top speed?

catdaddy

Quote from: The Recruiter on March 04, 2006, 11:12:19 am
I'm guessing that these guys are the same pitchers that were on Bonneville's summer league team that got to go to state last summer. If so I saw all of them on the mound and there was nobody really great or over powering. They are a decent set of kids and maybe as seniors could be really good. I may be wrong but this year I see your defense having to
work really hard behind them. I watched them play at the state tourn. in Springdale and they didn't play well at all.

I don't think any of the soph. pitchers will ever see the mound in a important game. We have two Sr. and a junior that will be petty good. we should be OK this year,

"SHOWKILLER"

Catdaddy, your probably right. The 3-srs should get the job done. If the sophs get in, it should be early or in a relief situation.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas