• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5AAA--Post is here.

Started by Coltrane, January 30, 2006, 02:11:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltrane

Favorites?  Best players?  New coaches?  Let's talk some baseball.

4.4--40

lamarwarriors65

Who is the new coach Taylor went Dover.

4.4--40

AHS_Dad

i can't speak for all of the teams in the conference, but Atkins is working really hard so far

SouthpawSensation

More than likely, the best pitcher in the conference will continue to be Dover's Caleb Powers. The Pirates, however, are having to almost totally rebuild after that, but give McGhee credit. He'll try his best to put together a quality product.

lamarwarriors65

Granted Powers is a great pitcher, but Clarksville has one two ballard, and Lamar has Sampley.

razorbackfan3

razorbackfan3

Lamar got a new coach. "Lance spence". David sampley from lamar will be on of the top pitchers this year in conference.

Lamar's chances are slim to none. They will make it all the way to the first round of District and will be knocked out as usual. LOL ;D ;D

4.4--40

Have you been working on the field any?  I hope you guys are good this year.

fanofthegame

They are bringing a few truck loads of dirt to re-do the field.  It is not in very good shape.  We have been able to practice on it some, but usually avoiding standing water.  We have done alot of the football practice field and in the gym.

4.4--40

I heard that they are going to totally redo the field next year.  Any truth to that?  It is about 10 years overdue.

WBF †

who has the nicest field in the 5A?

fanofthegame

Coach told us that they will be You are right, it needs it bad.

06 lizard

dardanelle recieved a new coach this year too.  he is a previous dover player.  they're working hard to put a team together, having only three seniors few juniors.  their work has definitely paid off.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas