• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abron

Started by rattler60, May 16, 2012, 06:44:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rattler60

Glad to see him go.  One of the laziest players on the team. If this is andersons doing,I applaud him. Makes room for a player that will play and play hard.  We look better as a team

Romeo

Apparently he wanted to transfer for family issues but seeing how quickly he was able to  find a school, I doubt MA was begging him to stay.

MA

I'm glad he is gone too. I could tell from day 1 he wasn't gonna fit. I have heard from someone close to the situation that it was more him wanted to be home than him getting the boot. So the reports are pretty accurate. They aren't just trying to sugar coat it. But I wouldn't be surprised if he saw himself getting let go and decided to leave on his own terms. I've heard he is a good Guy. I wish him the best. But we are better without him.

Romeo

Out of last year's roster, there's only four maybe five players on the team I thought Mike Anderson would have recruited. Abron certainly wasn't one of them.

Brian G

rattler60

At least we all have a good understanding of him.  Good luck to him

zebradynasty

He wasn't lazy he just doesn't fit Anderson's system. The bigger thing is he didn't fit Pel's system either so I am not sure why he was even on the roster? He'll be Ok if he finds a school that matches his skill set. Sanchez should have done the same!

rattler60

Hoghead

He's a GRIDER. He didn't fit the Formula One type system Mike wants to run !!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas