• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a score thread(Friday)

Started by HorseFeathers, March 04, 2016, 07:50:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 04, 2016, 11:36:18 pm
Well the battery ran out middle way of the second lol.

Hats off to Hector those boys played hard the entire game. Think nerves got the best of them in the first half.

And no I wasn't moonwalking either. We were playing pretty good defense and despite being up big we had played horrible offensively. 2-10 or 12 from the line at one point in the first half. As bad as Hector shot it we only had more points cause we had shot it twice as much. Lay up after lay up we missed. Then got outplayed in the second half. We got some players that wanna get in the paper instead of passing the ball and it leads to sloppy play and stupid turnovers.

Don't get me wrong I'm proud of the boys for making it this far and having a shot to make it to the title game. But if we play MT like we played tonight it will be ugly. Definitely gotta pick our game up tomorrow.

Congrats to all the teams that made this far and to all the teams that made the semis. Should be some good games
I just had to give you a ribbing, bdub....

Too bad I wont be there on Sat, because of work. PLease keep me posted on the ringside action!!

NEAscout100

Oh I gotcha. I thought it was to the Studeng section

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 04, 2016, 07:47:56 pm
Might have fell on your end but over chere we're strapped...
I don't think he heard you Pit. This Northeast Arkansas. aka Region 8😄

MikelB

Quote from: NEAscout100 on March 05, 2016, 12:08:51 am
What a GREAT atmosphere during that Sloan Quitman girls game. Sloan's bunch was absolutely wild. A tech called on them. Crazy!
Best 2 student sections I've ever seen at a high school game!

bdubyab60

Quote from: NEAscout100 on March 05, 2016, 12:59:00 am
Oh I gotcha. I thought it was to the Studeng section
I thought it was student section at first too. Pretty darn rowdy group lol. But Curtis came over and the coached asked who it was on. Then gave him the 1 zero sign. I thought it was a quick T since I had seen no warning. And as close as that game got a couple points is a big difference.

bdubyab60

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 05, 2016, 12:12:24 am
I just had to give you a ribbing, bdub....

Too bad I wont be there on Sat, because of work. PLease keep me posted on the ringside action!!
I know lol. You would think I would be with a 21 point lead lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas