• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mi

Started by The Bear, February 22, 2016, 08:15:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bear

Mi
February 22, 2016, 08:15:26 pm Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 09:10:32 pm by The Bear
mi wins it all

mtindian42

Sorry to hear this man. Hope he gets well soon...

Bigditchlion

Wow I'm sorry to hear that! Great character kid and competitor, he was the first to shake hands of the England players after the game. He came back and while hobbled still gave it his all!! Mark of a champion. Wish him a speedy recovery!

bigworm

Hold on. Who? What?

BigLion10

Hang on Bear I thought MI was gonna win district first?

bigworm

Dangit. I hate to hear that. TJ is the kind of player every coach dreams of. 100 percent effort 100 percent of the time. That kid came back in and finished the game in obvious pain satrday night. My hats off to him.

To TJ, you are a great player and a great young  man. It was always fun watching you play. Good luck at whatever the Lord has for you in the future.

Hornet4ever

I'm so confused on this thread. What happened to the original post concerning over Tj Wilsons injury?

MomaLion

Is he out? This post is confusing.

mtindian42

I thank that bear guy put information out here the school didn't want released so he came back and changed it real quick. Before to many ppl seen the info.

sevenof400

Well, I was going to ask the OP to bring me a shrubbery but that's lost its meaning too...

Cheek

Quote from: bigworm on February 22, 2016, 11:12:37 pm
Dangit. I hate to hear that. TJ is the kind of player every coach dreams of. 100 percent effort 100 percent of the time. That kid came back in and finished the game in obvious pain satrday night. My hats off to him.

To TJ, you are a great player and a great young  man. It was always fun watching you play. Good luck at whatever the Lord has for you in the future.

I agree worm.  The first time I ever saw him play basketball in the 8th grade, I thought he was a skinny punk kid with a lot of attitude.  During the course of the past few years I have seen him grow into a man, and developed a respect for his confidence and attitude towards the game.  It is very obvious he is the team leader and I would have loved to have seen him play football in person.  When he went down late in the ballgame, I was standing very close to TJ.  He keep asking the Coach to call timeout so they could get his ankle taped, and not miss any of the game.   He immediately checked back in the game and gave all he had  to help his team even though he was in pain.  A Coach with a team full of players with TJ's dedication and heart can consider himself truly lucky.     I hope he is okay and can play this week, but if he can't, it is only because the Doctor will not sign the release.  Much respect.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas