• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 in 2015-16

Started by ASURedWolf6, October 12, 2015, 04:39:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolf275

Wonder how long he is out? He is a solid player.

bdubyab60

In to December at least. Been playing on a hurt foot since 2nd or 3rd game of football season.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Head Lion on November 14, 2015, 10:00:40 pm
Lets just say, I got a close up look at EPC this week. Malone kid out, but still very talented & could make a run at it all in 2A!
Ill get my first look Tuesday when we play CRA. Should be a pretty deep squad this year.

MikelB

EPC ladies 64 - 59 over Harrisburg last night in Marmaduke

Head Lion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 14, 2015, 10:16:08 pm
Lets just say, I got a close up look at EPC this week. Malone kid out, but still very talented & could make a run at it all in 2A!
Ill get my first look Tuesday when we play CRA. Should be a pretty deep squad this year.
Hope for a quick recovery, good player & seems to be great kid.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Head Lion on November 15, 2015, 11:12:29 am
Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 14, 2015, 10:16:08 pm
Hope for a quick recovery, good player & seems to be great kid.
Hes a good kid. Plays hard no matter the outcome too. Hopefully he gets better quick so he can enjoy his senior season.

BoxNOne

11-16 scores

Girls
Marmaduke 54 Riverside 47
BIC 44 Osceola 35
Rector 27 Armorel 21

RedWolf275

In my opinion the Riverside girls have been a little disappointing so far. Didnt see the Marmaduke game but did see Bay and Brookland games.

playmaker04

MT girls over cross County 45-35

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: RedWolf275 on November 17, 2015, 11:35:28 am
In my opinion the Riverside girls have been a little disappointing so far. Didnt see the Marmaduke game but did see Bay and Brookland games.

Whitney Waggoner would have helped Riverside this year with her speed and quickness. Good on ball defender with quick hands. Can spot up outside or get into the paint and finish or draw the foul.
She will be ready to go next year for the Lady Rebels.

NeaBaller21

Riverside Boys over Marmaduke. Not exactly sure of final score but it was by 20 something

bdubyab60

EPC is gonna be tough to beat. Wasn't a very strong opponent but they held CRA to like 8 or 9 field goal attempts in the first half. Starting five is solid got plenty of depth to go with them. Should definitely be in the mix for the conference title this year.

Head Lion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 17, 2015, 09:21:33 pm
EPC is gonna be tough to beat. Wasn't a very strong opponent but they held CRA to like 8 or 9 field goal attempts in the first half. Starting five is solid got plenty of depth to go with them. Should definitely be in the mix for the conference title this year.
They will be in the mix for it all, I think. Feel like they have the pieces, play well together. They play hard nosed D and unselfish. Best of luck to the Warriors.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Head Lion on November 17, 2015, 09:26:18 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 17, 2015, 09:21:33 pm
They will be in the mix for it all, I think. Feel like they have the pieces, play well together. They play hard nosed D and unselfish. Best of luck to the Warriors.
look really good when they share the ball. One weakness may be rebounding but even that isn't to bad. Plenty of shooters as well. They can flat out get up and down the court too. Would have liked to have had some of these boys at wideouts for football lol. Looking at a solid year I think. Good luck to the Lions as well. Good win over BIC tonight

BoxNOne

11-17 scores
Boys
EPC 75 CRA 31
Riverside 70 Marmaduke 47
Manila 76 BIC 67
Maynard 58 Rector 56

Girls
Marmaduke 75 Harrisburg 55
Trumann 43 Marked Tree 21
Piggott 55 Rector 35

ISU7

Looks like Marmaduke girls team will be tough again this season.

RedWolf275

Just heard Malik Monk is headed to Kentucky. I wonder if Walmart has fired his mom yet lol.

Missco

I don't blame him for signing with KY. They are a top five program every year. Not a top 50.

redrider30

Probably won't be very fun playing this season in NW Arkansas.

Mustangfans

Sr. Girls

BIC 13
Riverside 12

Halftime

bdubyab60

EPC 29 Cross County 15 at halftime

Mustangfans

Sr girls

BIC 22
Riverside 36

Final

bdubyab60

Tense moments in this one lol

bdubyab60

BoxNOne

The Riverside-BIC girls game was a ugly game to watch I thought. It was close for three and a half quarters.

Mustangfans

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 19, 2015, 09:16:38 pm
The Riverside-BIC girls game was a ugly game to watch I thought. It was close for three and a half quarters.

I agree. Pretty sloppy I thought. The Jr High game was a very good game I thought. It was a different outcome then the first time we faced them at the tourn in Marmaduke.

bdubyab60

I'm thinking CC doesn't like us to much

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Mustangfans on November 19, 2015, 09:26:38 pm

I agree. Pretty sloppy I thought. The Jr High game was a very good game I thought. It was a different outcome then the first time we faced them at the tourn in Marmaduke.

Riverside Jr Girls lost their PG for the season last Friday vs Brookland , Lottie Hoffman
She is a game changer!!

Oldref

Saw the score and have to admit I am surprised the game was  this close and very low scoring.

BoxNOne

Oldref, the Lady Rebels have a long way to go. BIC didn't even have their leading scorer playing.

BoxNOne

Sr boys

Marmaduke 70 CRA 37
Marked Tree 68 Rector 45
BIC 64 Riverside 54

leedog95

CRA must be pretty bad. Harrisburg beat Marmaduke by like 12???

bdubyab60

Think the conference is gonna be top heavy this year as they say.

Oldref

Saw on social media last night GCT boys beat BIC last night. Didn't see what the score was. Think it was a close game.

RedWolf275

Didn't see that score in the paper either. Saw BIC boys play Riverside Friday night. They have a way to go to be at last years level.

bdubyab60

EPC girls lost to highland 61-60 I believe. Saw it on Facebook

BoxNOne

The paper had Highland winning 63-61. Also had Marmaduke girls over South Pemiscot Mo. 88-9.

neafan0653

Gct boys beat Bic by 1. Bic lead the whole game and should have put it away multiple times but kept giving gct chances to get back in the game.

hsindian

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 22, 2015, 10:40:19 am
The paper had Highland winning 63-61. Also had Marmaduke girls over South Pemiscot Mo. 88-9.
Did Marmaduke try and run it up or is south pemisct just that bad?

pioneers

Paper said that everybody on marmadukes team scored. So I would say that south pem is just that bad.

Basketballfan13

I've seen them before, south pem is that bad

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 22, 2015, 10:40:19 am
That was it. Remembered 61 in there somewhere

redrider30

November 22, 2015, 08:27:16 pm #142 Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:35:01 pm by redrider30
South Pemiscot was not very good.Marmaduke played everyone and clock ran entire second half. Could've have scored 125. I do have to compliment South Pem's players. They played hard and acted the way anyone would want their kids to act. With class.

Mr. Trill

Quick question, has Earle boys played a single game yet?

pioneers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 22, 2015, 11:18:50 pm
Quick question, has Earle boys played a single game yet?
I know they played Osceola and won by 16 I think.

Mr. Trill

I just heard they beat the crap out of west helena

bdubyab60

Beat them by 24 first game

RedWolf275

Quote from: ISU7 on November 18, 2015, 08:35:30 am
Looks like Marmaduke girls team will be tough again this season.
Obviously they aren't as good as last year but are still the team to beat in 2A-3. The conference is down some from last few years I think.

bdubyab60

Think a coue teams are better, some not as good. Think duke still favored 2, 3 and 4 up for grabs. The bottom is real bad.

Mustangfans

November 23, 2015, 08:23:15 pm #149 Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:43:03 pm by Mustangfans
Sr boys

BIC 60
Piggott 41

Final

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas