• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

And the Tenement on Wheels(Gus Bus) goes FLAT......

Started by AirWarren, January 06, 2014, 11:16:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Locutus

Sucks to be winless in the conference, unless you are one of these smoke blowers or kool aid drinkers.

Hoghead

Auburn is a year removed from a 0-8 SEC season. Can Arkansas pull a Auburn next year ? Nope !

ricepig

Quote from: Locutus on January 08, 2014, 09:43:33 am
Sucks to be winless in the conference, unless you are one of these smoke blowers or kool aid drinkers.

I don't see where anyone says different, but last year is history, and it serves no purpose to live in the past.

SUGARTOWN

January 08, 2014, 01:33:31 pm #53 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 01:38:52 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: Hoghead on January 08, 2014, 10:02:26 am
Auburn is a year removed from a 0-8 SEC season. Can Arkansas pull a Auburn next year ? Nope !

The question is, can Gus pull off some more miracles next year? Auburn won 5 games by 7 points or less. Two of those were Wash. St and Miss St., not exactly powerhouse teams and they won two on miraculous plays that you only see once every 5 years or so. No place to go but down for Gus....unless he wins the NC. Good luck Gus.  ;)

ricepig

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on January 08, 2014, 01:33:31 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on January 08, 2014, 10:02:26 am

The question is, can Gus pull off some more miracles next year? Auburn won 5 games by 7 points or less. Two of those were Wash. St and Miss St., not exactly powerhouse teams and they won two on miraculous plays that you only see once every 5 years or so. No place to go but down for Gus....unless he wins the NC. Good luck Gus.

Truthfully, I don't see any West school, was the exception of Bama, making it through undefeated in the future. I'm not sure on Bama, they may be showing a little chunk in the armour these days. Now, will Arkansas be in play, probably not for a couple more years, but stay the course and see how it plays out. Hey, if it doesn't work out, we can always get Petrino from the Falcons in 4 years.

mack

And it would suck how much less if we had Gus and won 2 conference games more than CBB?  I like Gus and would have liked seeing him here.  I like CBB and think he'll get it done.  The extremes of Gus Haters and Huggers is laughable.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: mack on January 08, 2014, 01:46:19 pm

And it would suck how much less if we had Gus and won 2 conference games more than CBB?  I like Gus and would have liked seeing him here.  I like CBB and think he'll get it done.  The extremes of Gus Haters and Huggers is laughable.

I agree for the most part. If Gus was here I'd be ok with that, but he's not, so I don't care if he ever wins another game. I feel the same about Saban, Freeze, Sumlin, Miles, etc...

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: xtremewildcat on January 07, 2014, 10:53:10 am
Auburn was very fortunate to win several games this year in the SEC. The ball continued to bounce their way. I truly believe, they are better than FSU. But, unlike in so many games they won in the SEC, the ball didn't bounce their way even though they had the better team.

Go home Gus. I have never liked his shtick but I do think he is one of the best coaches in the country.

You serious Clark?

7AFBFAN

Sucks to be a hater. I have never understood people who bash the state in which they live. Heck I would haul my miserable tail out of here if I hated it so much.

Valleysports

I don't see why Razorback Fans be hatin on anyone - one would think they'd have a little humility by now.

Valleysports

The question is, can Gus pull off some more miracles next year? Auburn won 5 games by 7 points or less. Two of those were Wash. St and Miss St., not exactly powerhouse teams and they won two on miraculous plays that you only see once every 5 years or so. No place to go but down for Gus....unless he wins the NC. Good luck Gus.  ;)

Put this one on the all time stupid post list!  ::)

Valleysports

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on January 08, 2014, 04:40:20 pm

Sucks to be a hater. I have never understood people who bash the state in which they live. Heck I would haul my miserable tail out of here if I hated it so much.

Where did he bash the state 7AFBFAN?  I think he was bashing the Hog Football Team.  LOL
Oh the arrogance!

7AFBFAN

Quote from: Valleysports on January 08, 2014, 06:20:02 pm
Quote from: 7AFBFAN on January 08, 2014, 04:40:20 pm

Where did he bash the state 7AFBFAN?  I think he was bashing the Hog Football Team.  LOL
Oh the arrogance!

Oh you are assuming I was referring to Locutus. I just happened to use his quote to make a statement.  ;D

Valleysports

OK - I deal with it a lot though, people getting confused and thinking the state is UofA - LOL

Jacketman65

Quote from: Valleysports on January 08, 2014, 06:12:01 pm

+1 Valley

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Valleysports on January 08, 2014, 06:12:01 pm

No need to get mad just because it goes against your diatribe. :)

But I'd like to hear your rationale as to why it's "stupid".......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas