• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stuttgart vs mills. week 8 lets get this started!

Started by footballdad2222, October 17, 2018, 09:15:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtybirdz69

HeberFan

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 10:19:40 am
I´m with you on this one Rab, that Stuttgart fan needs to settle down!!!

Tell us about the "dirty plays" in the Riverview-Stuttgart game. Earlier posters said Raiders were trying to injure Ricecakes, since the Birds had the scoreboard covered.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:05:12 pm
Tell us about the "dirty plays" in the Riverview-Stuttgart game. Earlier posters said Raiders were trying to injure Ricecakes, since the Birds had the scoreboard covered.

#10 was repeatedly trying to blindside ricebird players and after whistle hits.

HeberFan

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 01:16:24 pm
#10 was repeatedly trying to blindside ricebird players and after whistle hits.

Did he get tossed from game?

SUGARTOWN

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:23:11 pm
Did he get tossed from game?
coaches and players were getting flags every play along with a coach and player getting ejected

HeberFan

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 17, 2018, 01:26:01 pm
coaches and players were getting flags every play along with a coach and player getting ejected

Nuts. Sounds like players should put in more effort BEFORE the whistle blows.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:26:37 pm
Nuts. Sounds like players should put in more effort BEFORE the whistle blows.

I couldn´t agree more

HeberFan

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 01:27:56 pm
I couldn´t agree more

Riverview going to beat Bald Knob Friday?  Last two games of conference looks tough.

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:30:22 pm
Riverview going to beat Bald Knob Friday?  Last two games of conference looks tough.
highly doubt it, I mean it's Riverview

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 01:30:22 pm

I´m not real sure how serious their backup quarterback´s #16 injury is, he is a hard runner, I think if he plays they will make it close but if he doesn´t there is no chance

HeberFan

Bald Knob probably has the edge. Bulldogs have a superior interior lineman (#64).  Don't know his name, but, I know you don't run at him. Ever!

The Ref

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 17, 2018, 01:32:37 pm
highly doubt it, I mean it's Riverview
This series has been really great over the years , so not sure what this comment is supposed to mean.  I think the series is split through 6 games.

HeberFan

Quote from: The Ref on October 17, 2018, 02:07:17 pm
This series has been really great over the years , so not sure what this comment is supposed to mean.  I think the series is split through 6 games.

Looks like that post was from a new Stuttgart poster.  Most of the Ricecake posters are cool, so, he will learn in time.

Sports Guru

I don't know what happened to Mills they used to be pretty good. This game won't be close at all

Stuttgart 49 Mills 7

phdefense

October 17, 2018, 05:26:25 pm #65 Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:29:38 pm by phdefense
Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 09:18:28 am
I´m thinking Walker is going to take over this game not only on offense but on defense as well!
I'm thinking Walker will not be necessary on offense this week. Stuttgart can let their other 3 or 4 RBs take handle it. Plus Walker has been in the doghouse for taking plays off on defense. So that might mean less offensive snaps for him until Lonoke/playoffs.

HeberFan

Quote from: phdefense on October 17, 2018, 05:26:25 pm
I'm thinking Walker will not be necessary on offense this week. Stuttgart can let their other 3 or 4 RBs take handle it. Plus Walker has been in the doghouse for taking plays off on defense. So that might mean less offensive snaps for him until Lonoke/playoffs.

Sounds right.

MillsFan1985

Well, I am thinking the complete opposite will happen this week at Ned Mosley, I think that Mills will come down to Stuttgart and get the big upset.

Sorry Ricecakes,

Mills 36 Stuttgart 28

phdefense

Quote from: MillsFan1985 on October 18, 2018, 03:08:36 pm
Well, I am thinking the complete opposite will happen this week at Ned Mosley, I think that Mills will come down to Stuttgart and get the big upset.

Sorry Ricecakes,

Mills 36 Stuttgart 28
First post and swinging for the fence. Nice

HeberFan

Quote from: phdefense on October 18, 2018, 03:18:37 pm

Gotta have hope!

By the way, Hope got its first win this year. Go Bobcats !

SUGARTOWN

The real question is, will Mills have more players or fans there Friday night? Tough call.

coachcouch123

Quote from: phdefense on October 18, 2018, 03:18:37 pm
I totally disagree with you I just think your team just needs to hold the Ricebirds to 35 at half

Ladyfan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 18, 2018, 03:24:06 pm
The real question is, will Mills have more players or fans there Friday night? Tough call.
Players unfortunately. That's even the case at Mills' home games.

phdefense

Quote from: coachcouch123 on October 18, 2018, 04:07:35 pm
I totally disagree with you I just think your team just needs to hold the Ricebirds to 35 at half
Okay, since Stuttgart is "my team". Stuttgart need to hold itself to 35 at the half?

coachcouch123

Quote from: phdefense on October 18, 2018, 05:07:39 pm
Okay, since Stuttgart is "my team". Stuttgart need to hold itself to 35 at the half?
Starters will defently get a break on the second half

SUGARTOWN

footballdad2222

Well folks today is the big day! My birds continue their fight for the outright conference championship!

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 19, 2018, 09:00:32 am
Well folks today is the big day! My birds continue their fight for the outright conference championship!

Well I heard the comets are coming with full force so I hope the birds are ready!

footballdad2222

Im feeling a little nervous... Hope the birds can slow down the comets and take care of the dang football.

Ladyfan

HeberFan

Stuttgart coaches are smart enough to stick to the basics and clear the bench. This won't be a classless mauling like some coaches inflict to boost their egos.

Riverviewdad5

Im predicting a huge win tonight from Stuttgart after what happened last week. What do yall think

HeberFan

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 19, 2018, 10:45:34 am
Im predicting a huge win tonight from Stuttgart after what happened last week. What do yall think

I'm predicting a managed win -- with an eye on the playoffs. Ricecakes don't have a great program for lack of planning.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 19, 2018, 10:45:34 am

I´m thinking they´ll beat the snot out of em unless they get more unsportsmanlike conducts like that number 15 kid agaiinst Bald Knob

Riverviewdad5

If the corner number 5 for Stuttgart can hold up they will make a deep run but against the raiders he struggled heavily at times

phdefense

Which has not happened since 2006.

MillsFan1985

Don't sleep on the comets now, #4 Dawan Heard is ready to play, #22 and #2 have no chance going deep tonight.

HeberFan

Quote from: MillsFan1985 on October 19, 2018, 11:57:56 am
Don't sleep on the comets now, #4 Dawan Heard is ready to play, #22 and #2 have no chance going deep tonight.

"No chance" is a great way to assure something will happen.

Ladyfan

Quote from: HeberFan on October 19, 2018, 12:54:14 pm
"No chance" is a great way to assure something will happen.
Mills has some athletes. A little organization could go a long way there.

RabAlumni

phdefense

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 19, 2018, 01:52:41 pm

And might not happen after next Friday night  ;)
Too soon, gotta take care of business tonight then Lonoke week can begin.

footballdad2222

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 19, 2018, 01:52:41 pm

And might not happen after next Friday night  ;)

well see you dirty bastard. your team sucks and will get the hammer next friday. have fun watching that crap

RabAlumni

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 19, 2018, 02:11:36 pm
well see you dirty bastard. your team sucks and will get the hammer next friday. have fun watching that crap

1.)  It's We'll or We will

2.)  If finishing in the top 3 in your conference standings means you suck, then I hope no one plays the 2-4A anymore going forward. All Non-Conference games and Post-Season play should just be canceled today!

3.) Hammer -  Is this like Hammer time like the MC Hammer?

4.) Are you referring to the Mills vs Stuttgart game as crap, because we all know next week won't be "crap".

5.) PH and I actually go way back, thus that is why I responded to his message directly. We have good banter about the Lonoke/Stuttgart game but apparently you were taught to be a dip... Well I won't go there!

coachcouch123

Looking forward to a good game next week from the Jackrabbits and the Ricecakes.

SUGARTOWN

Lot of talk about Lonoke and Stuttgart next week. The Rabbits better worry about their game tonight or next week's may not matter too much.

MillsFan1985

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 19, 2018, 02:24:09 pm

1.)  It's We'll or We will

2.)  If finishing in the top 3 in your conference standings means you suck, then I hope no one plays the 2-4A anymore going forward. All Non-Conference games and Post-Season play should just be canceled today!

3.) Hammer -  Is this like Hammer time like the MC Hammer?

4.) Are you referring to the Mills vs Stuttgart game as crap, because we all know next week won't be "crap".

5.) PH and I actually go way back, thus that is why I responded to his message directly. We have good banter about the Lonoke/Stuttgart game but apparently you were taught to be a dip... Well I won't go there!

I do think Lonoke has a chance next week, but I think they need to focus on CAC tonight and wait to look foward to Stuttgart next week. If CAC wins the conference race is basically over for Lonoke unless Mills can get the win over the Ricecakes tonight.

RabAlumni

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2018, 02:56:07 pm
Lot of talk about Lonoke and Stuttgart next week. The Rabbits better worry about their game tonight or next week's may not matter too much.

This game typically matters no less the stakes, but if it all pans out the Stakes will make it that much more interesting for sure.  As I have said in earlier posts Lonoke must take care of business tonight on Mustang Mtn.

RabAlumni

Quote from: MillsFan1985 on October 19, 2018, 03:00:29 pm
I do think Lonoke has a chance next week, but I think they need to focus on CAC tonight and wait to look foward to Stuttgart next week. If CAC wins the conference race is basically over for Lonoke unless Mills can get the win over the Ricecakes tonight.

If Mills wins tonight, I will buy you a steak dinner with the mega millions money that I too am winning tonight.   Deal?

SUGARTOWN

So much for the Mills upset. 43-0 Birds early 2nd qtr

Mercy rule in effect

Trojanbird

Other than Stuttgart, this conference is a joke!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas